• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
dunno
playing dark my second match last tourny wasnt the greatest thing but...what can i say
i guess we'll have to find out

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
well id rather take in some encouragement
**** happens
its just waiten to the point where your just told
then it hits you
youll konw whether or not your gonna win

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
WOW deev, thats deep. Its about as deep as a puddle :p
Tank, i dunno if we will need another tv, just as long as someone brings a cube and a game will will have 2 set ups.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Ok guys, change in time here, more than likely it will be earlier. I am not going to work, but instead talked to my boss, and going to school again to get caught up. So yeah, i will be home by 4 at the latest, but i will post on here when i get home, or if tanks got his # on here, then i can just call all of you.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
You guys kill me :) Murn I'll holler at you on Thursday or Friday bro.

Cya then Yosh. Check FFC thread tho.

We had a semi-serious tourney today, with Mike coming out on top. Order of finish: Mike, Me, Smeesh, Aaron, Tank. Good stuff.

Then we had a really fun low tier tourney lol...results = Mo (Ness, then Kirby in finals), Mike (Ness, Mewtwo, Kirby), Smeesh (YLink, Ness?), Aaron (YLink?, Yoshi, GaW), Tank (Ness, Yoshi, Ylink)

Heh good stuff and alot of Ness play going on.

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
yeah the low tier tourney was pretty fun Ness and Yoshi are fun characters:> I just wish that Ness was as good as he was in N64 cuz if he was I would rock:> His moves are so much diff. besides his smashes and some grabs. but neways I wanna know just how in the hell do u ****in control that egg Yosh!! cuz when I shield with Yoshi he rolls into that egg thing and starts to roll all over the place and the only way I could get out of it is 2 start mashing buttons until I popped out!!!

MedaGamer

Smash Rookie
And i dont care about any of the politics in smash.......................i say what i want...................i dont cover anything.....................i stand to my word................................i have honor.............and respect......................and i know...............that if i take out all the minions.................that someday i will have to face up to my actions.......................................this i know

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
errrrr
ok
anyways we are approaching the ffc tourny really soon
i think its gonna be kinda interesting this time around
hope all you kanas folk got better:p

see ya at tourny

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Tacoom
Master of Low tier. :p Tank what egg? He has 3 Sheild, throwing, and rolling.

That egg thing u go into when u shield I think it is his shield but **** man it starts rolling all over the place like its crazy or sumthin I dunno I just dont have a clue as how to play Yoshi at all let's just leave it at that:>

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I could give ya some pointers. First off, Yoshs over B isnt a good move. almost anything can cancel it out. Avoid using it...... I guess It would be easier to show you what I know. :D

only1Z

Smash Champion
Originally posted by KaLIbeR
errrrr
ok
anyways we are approaching the ffc tourny really soon
i think its gonna be kinda interesting this time around
hope all you kanas folk got better:p

see ya at tourny
God, you make it sound like we sucked. Most of us can't show skills at tournament, but we have the potential. Besides, we always have decimated you guys in Crew.

I say, I hope you got better, to step up to us this time.

only1Z

Smash Champion
weeeell.....I could put phat in, but the sig would keep on getting bigger and bigger.....Maybe I can put him in there, but I found teh duckrain a little pointless....cause I just didn't get it....

only1Z

Smash Champion
Lol, no one from Kansas should be getting "Krunkination" Some will be driving, and others probably jsut shouldn't....don't need them any stupider then they already are :D

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I agree with Z. tourneys and rankings dont mean a **** thing. Look at how bad I do at these tourneys and im way better then Mo and Mike. Its the potential within that cant always be seen during tourneys.

N64

Smash Champion
Originally posted by FaceLoran
Meh crew....Last tourney we placed 2-4 and one tied for 5th.
A number of KS crew had problems with the bracket (a lot of KS knocking out KS and such) but meh.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Shame we didn't get it on tape it was a nice match. Where was Yosh when I needed him hehe...

Anyhow Tuesday Night smash this week guys at Aaron's place. He's got 2 TV's so thats nice. Bringin Leon and QUen and most likely Austin will be there too. After Omaha's disappointing showing, we need the practice.

Tank, Smeesh I'm assuming you guys still plan to go to SMYM. Meximike is looking like a big question mark so we may have a hole in the car to fill =-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom