• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Tuesday Night Smeash is no more at the Slater/Murn Residence

Yo im sorry to dissapoint yalll but there will be no more tuesday night smeash at the murn/slater residence.... Im sorry for any inconvience this might cause but we dont really feel like hosting it anymore...i could go into the reasons why but its not really important.... so hopefully mo or someone could step up and can have it at there house or people could alternate so tuesday night smeash doesnt die.... but i guess it will if no one else wants to host it.... I started a thread for the april ffc tourney so we can hang out there for a while.... peace out

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
If I were even an Iota jealous of Mr. Cheap-***, I'd say I'd take his ****. But I'm not. So there we are.

Anyway...I'm sorry to hear about that. I enjoyed meeting you guys very much, and while it lasted, it was fun. I learned alot, Mo learned to hate my Pikachu, it was all good.

....Tacoom, don't you live like, out in the Florida Everglades or something?

Heh. I kid.

I hope.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
*sigh* Nebraska smash = dead. The guys that were improving week to week like Leon, Smeash, and Quen are gonna have a harder time of it now.

dmac

Smash Champion
you actually drive 60? hehe. one time jesi was leading the caravan to nebraska at 95+ mph... we got there quick. we broke 100 a couple a times, jesi is fn crazy

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
dude thats crust to the max Murn why no more Tues. night smeesh:<

neways my party was off the hook for all who didnt show everyone got CRUNK as **** and I'm the only one 2 say I've seen Mo drunk all 3 times he has been HaHa!!

I prbbly wont go 2 SMYM3 because its on the 30th and I get back from Florida on the 28th so I dont know if ill have the money but I might save some money back to go so Mo and Mike dont leave without me unless I tell u to.

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
what in the smash hell
ugh....
well i guess it happens but whos to blame
you know heh
it could be worse
next thing you know it we got david tellin us no more ffc tournies:)

but......thats not gonna happen

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
LOL Tank...and dmac driving fast in Iowa is really risky because there always seems to be patrols around and they aren't lenient. We've gotten pulled over 3x there.

We need to know right now how many people would be down to go to SMYM3. I can't guarantee I could take you because I may end up hitching a ride with Kansas people. I won't be driving all the way unless I can get a good amount of people who can give me gas money preferably up front since Yosh and some others still haven't paid for gas from last time. Mike and Murn already told me they want to go.

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
well 2day I just found out that we come back on the 27th b/c we couldnt get enough funds for the extra day so most likely i will go to SMYM3 with u guys so put me down for a definite:>

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
you know..
hold that thought Mo
i would more than likely be applicable to help take
that front seat for yah either there or back

you know figure last ride to kansas you were drivin there
well this time you can smash in back:)

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Originally posted by dmac
you actually drive 60? hehe. one time jesi was leading the caravan to nebraska at 95+ mph... we got there quick. we broke 100 a couple a times, jesi is fn crazy
No, I cruse at about 85. 65 is the limit.

Ill see whats coming around to see if I can go to SMYM3. But right now it looks like I would have to be back in Omaha Sunday.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Well, just to let you all know, we may be able to do some tues smash at my place, cause right now i have a 2 bedroom apt to myslef, so no roomie to worry about. But, if it was over here, it would have to be done by like 11:30-12. But if not, anyone who wants to just smash over here lemme know. I got one cube, smash, and 2 tv's. Laterz
Dragon

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
that sounds great Aaron we could start the tourneys earlier and also it could be held on like say Sunday a day which no one does nething at least me neways:>

Tacoom

Smash Lord
People may work these days but I doubt any work over night or that late. The hours can be flexed into any time frame. which is always good

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Friday, least for me sucks, cause i have school on sat till june. And then sat isn't that bad, i do got church on sun, but i dont have to get up till 9. Also, if were talking weekends, i wont always be able to have them here, cause alot of the time me and jerilynhang out over here. But if someone would be willing to set up smash on some other days, then we could do this a few times a week, like tues and sat afternoon/night smash.
Dragon

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I don't see whats wrong with Tuesday nights. We already have everyone taking off Tuesdays for one thing. It'd be nice not to have to make people switch schedules.

Aaron thanks a bunch if you can pull this off, even for a small amount of people. It would mean alot to me.

Aaron do we still need to buy a RC adapter for the second TV? If so, I am willing to buy one. All I want is for Nebraska smash to survive and keep getting better.

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
i hear you on that one Mo
we should do what we can to keep nebraska
smash alive
the least amount of time is still a lot of time for smash
thx for the thought aron

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
I have a RC adaptor, i basically have everything needed cept another cube and another copy of smash for that tv. Also, if anyone would be willing to bring a 3rd tv and cube and smash, we could also hook that one up in the empty room and get more games going. But yeah, have both tv's here, and the ssetup for one. just need another cube and another smash, and then we should be set with 2 tv's. Also, i get off work at 5, so i will be home by about 5:30 so if by 6-6:30 we can get this rolling that would be great. Lemme know whats going on everyone.
Dragon

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Doh I didn't know we were Smashing this Tuesday, I told my buddy he could come chill and I invited Mike and Devon over for early Smash lol they should be here any minute. I can for sure make next week though. I can bring the Cube/smash too. Should be a fun one, hopefully Murn will want to come too.

Meda, next time we meet bro, I am willing to rep Omaha and MM you :) Dude you need to holla at me on AIM one of these days, yer always on idle.

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
Mo, I got my new cell and I still have the same # but it needs 2 charge for at least 8 hours so I can get full battery power from it but neways I'll give u a call in a lil bit:>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom