• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N64

Smash Champion
Pika counters jiggly. fo realz.

And david quiting doc makes me sad. He gave me so much trouble as doc, it was beautiful. Good luck on the captain, though. He's fun.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
In the end its all Smash baby....I dont think I coulda said it better myself Tank :p

N64 I am hoping David returns to Doc since his effectiveness with Falco, Fox, SHeik, and Captain Falcon doesn't nearly approach his Doc talent. ANyways did you guys friendly or was it in tourney? Cuz I dont remember seeing you guys play.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Been wondering about him and his buddies myself. Murn I played some Mario today against one of my friends lol WD to downsmash is crunk.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Alright! Lets give it up for suxing. Woot!!! I should make it this week. Enjoy your "easy" fights while you can. :beezo:

Big Burn

Smash Lord
argghh... well hopefully god has some mercy on u yosh in the weather department... i think god will realize smeash is to important and wont let it rain.... thats just my prediction

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
yeah right ****** I will do it to all of u ******..... I am bringing the pain tomorrow so please believe that.... I dont sux I am the best Falco in the Midwest more than likely..... ultimate gabgsta smasha

Tacoom

Smash Lord
If the weather is good then Im going to try to be there at Matts by 7. Lets start early. Spring break? does that mean a big turn out?

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Not for me sadly. I hope somebody, anybody but Mo wins. No offense but I really just want someone else to win it. I just wish I could be there sometimes because I know I can beat a lot of people there. My skills are getting better and better, u all better watch urselves!

cue

Smash Journeyman
i guess i'll just have to win again so mo doesnt keep on winnin..i guess:rolleyes:

Big Burn

Smash Lord
this is peachpunk

wow missed a lot oh well if i stay in omaha again tonight i will probably be the only one gettin drunk again!! and yoshi i need my contoller put back together!!!! and from the words of x-zibit call it what u wanna call it im a f uckin alcoholic!!!!

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
To any and all who might come pick us up (Mo or Mike most likely.)

Batman's Cousin and Younger brother want to come up here tonight, because they have spring break, like you guys do. So I was wondering if anyone had room..

As far as how good they can play...In the very first Smash tourney, they were the Mario and Luigi team.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
peachpunk

I LOVE ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I SUCK AT SMASH B/C I LOVE ALCOHOL WAY TOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Hey mo, just thought i would let you know, unless we can get the tues smash tourneys going earlier, I wont be in the tourney anymore. I am tired of losing to crap players and giving up because i have to go home and go to bed. So yeah, basically, unless we can get them going on earlier, i will only be there on tues for friendlies. Cause i hate losing because i dont care to play any more, and quitting a match cause i have to leave is just as bad. SO yeah, thats my story, lemme know whats gonna happen next week so i know if i will play or just friendlies for a while.
Dragon

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Tourney Results

Tourney Results...
1- Mo(Marth)
2- Murn(Mario)
3- Mike(Falco, Jiggly)
4- David(Doc,Falco)
5- Shem(Link)
5- Yosh(Yosh)
7- Shea(Marth)
7- Quen(Pikachu, Roy,Fox)
9- Ray(Luigi)
9- Deeve(Captain, Falco)
9- Anthony(Link)
9- Leon(Marth)
13- Brittany(Peach)
13- Aaron(Fox, Gay Dorf)
13- Jamar(Mario)

Good games guys, i told u my mario was back with a vengence, not quite enough to take the finals, but that will change next week. I had some good battles.. especially the third game with mike, i think that we both had about 185 at the end of that game. There was also a good turnout this time which always helps.. Aaron i dont know what to tell u if people dont show up early enough then there isnt much i can do about it.... i guess i can try for a earlier time maybe next week.... anyways its 3 so im out...

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah maybe we can start it around 7 or 7:30 next week who knows? It sucks that I have to drive really far to pick people up though I hope you at least understand about that Aaron =-/

Like Murn said a really good turnout this week including Yosh gracing us with his presence ;) Nice match there Yosh on MKII I gotcha this week hehe. Far as the tourney goes, I managed to take it for the 5th straight week, but it was as close as ever. Mike almost took me down again but I managed to sneak the win in and then Murn gave me a good battle in finals, with me winning 3-1. I'll prolly lose next week though. Can't go forever.

Brittany was crunk lol...I'm so tired. Hardly got any sleep last night from gettin Tanked :rolleyes:

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Wow, interesting. Good job Mo I guess there is just no beating you. Im glad Murn was able to bounce back. What happened Mike? I thought u were going to take them down? Oh well

dmac

Smash Champion
how many of you guys are going to show me your moves 3 on april 30th? hopefully the FFC guys throw another tourney before then~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom