• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
Mike that is the sickest and saddest excuse for a human being to ever make:<
just tell everyone the truth that you were out suckin your g/f's **** all night long and that you were scared of comin back to get ur *** whopped on boi!!!!!!

Mike is a ***** whipped **** muncher and needs to go to hell for delaying everyones gametimes at the tourney!

Next time u leave a tourney we're not gonna wait for 4 hours for u to play ur first round match we will just forfeit u right away:>

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
IF in fact that would have been the case, I'd blame him completely lol...Smash Tuesday only happens once a week, and even if something came up (which it did) the man should have called. It's ok though he apparently fell asleep :-/

Z it's ok buddy I was playing really well that day. I mean I got second, I beat everyone in losers 2-0 except Yosh. Even beat Murn on Corneria. It was just my day that was all. Happens to the worst of us.

Regarding my recent Tuesday night Smeesh dominance...3 victories in a row really shouldn't happen. If I'm indeed the best around here (which I wouldn't even say) then it is by very very little. I mean I feel like I stole a couple victories from Murn and David when I played him in finals two weeks ago. I think it's safe to say that some luck has indeed played a part in my little run, which I expect to be ended next week assuming my main challengers all show up. I mean David, Mike, Murn, Shem, and Yosh are all capable of beating me and sooner or later it's bound to happen.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
That is right Mo I will take it this tuesday..... My birthday will happen that night and I always have luck on my B-day.... Sorry Phat I own u and if u dont think so play me and I will win every time...... And I wasnt wit my g/f...... so go to hell frank!!!!! ultimate gangsta smasha

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
I can't wait till the next time I'll be there. I will own. The only people who can beat me consistantly are Mike and Shem. Everyone else I can beat. I think we should play sometime this weekend during the day or something.

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
yeah Mike ur sister told me u were with some other girl tsk tsk tsk

fact of the matter is u made everyone wait for u and it wasnt cool man not at all the least u could've done was call

cue

Smash Journeyman
well smash is smash, but i'm gonna have to say i'm think i'm gonna give up doc as my main for someone else .... he was just gettin less and less fun to play and well, i play to have fun. I think the captin is really gettin to me , i love that guy! but we'll see. O yeah, and uhh i might be down to play tonight if anyone wants to. Call me b-4 1 am if you want to, cause anycalls that come after one are for sex, if you like it or not! :bee:

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Originally posted by cue
Call me b-4 1 am if you want to, cause anycalls that come after one are for sex, if you like it or not! :bee:
Hehhehehe.....you sick f*ck :bee:

Phat, your coming next week? Man, Ive got to show up. I barley lost to you sheik as I recall.

Counter picks are Mo's weakness, Just pick a stage that wouldnt normally be played.

Mike do what you got to do.

S1234, have you played my Yosh yet?

Its been fun playing smash, but I havnt seen the game in about 10 days

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Well, L-Canceling looks to be a very long and hard learned process. Not to mention I'm weaker than usual because I have to get used to playing on the C-stick AND using the X or Y button to jump. Definately..definately going to have to get used to.

I kinda got how to wavedash but..well...it looks funny. Maybe because I'm pressing the buttons too slow. Whatever.

Looking forward to joining the +Omaha Smash Crew+ Eventually.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Not likely Tacoom. I probably won't make it to Omaha unless there is a tourney there that I plan on going to. It's just too long of a drive for me to make, especially on a tuesday.

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
Roy give me a call if u need another ride next Tues. so I can tell Mo ahead of time and have Leon at ur house if he comes.

and Mo if u happen to see this post tommorow when u wake up give me a call right away:>

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Ear infection? Blech. Not as bad as my buddy though. Been throwing up a bit lately, and Doctor says he can no longer consume POP, CHOCOLATE, or FAST FOOD. What kinda crap is that? I mean what the hell would you eat?

Quen...keep working bro and like Tank says make it known if rides are needed in advance. Tank...I'll call you sometime tomorrow but it may not be till 2:15 since I work a crusty lunch shift on Saturdays now :-/

David I'ma miss your Doc bro I'm counting on you to get even better with someone else now. Otherwise I'll be disappointed!

As for my weaknesses...they should be well known by now =/ Sheik, Link's shield-grab, and MkII to name a few lol. Yosh...it'd take someone as flexible and experienced as yourself to be able to counterpick and play effectively on one of the crust-stages.

Far as Smash goes...Sunday is Easter and I'm off so I'm down for SMash that day as long as its a bit later on (after family functions and whatnot). Tomorrow I think is March Madness so I dunno. I guess I'll give Murn a call or something and holler at least.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty much a given that we'll need another ride seeing as how me and Batman don't own cars (At least in my case technically.)

See you there.

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
Dude it's 2:54 A.M. and I am really ****in drunk right now Zatch just drove me home and thANK GOD BECAUSE IF HE WOULDNT HAVE ME AND mO PROBLY WOULD'VE BEEEN DEAD IF NPOT FOR zATCH HE WAS LOOKUIN OUT FOR US MAN THnk u mN FOR LOOKIN OUT FOR US UR STRAIGHT DUDE IF U NEED SOME SMASH TIPS call me and Mo up dog and Mikestop ****gamin us dogive been tryin 2 call u dog!!!! Andrew just got out of the pen dog and he hax been locked up for 2-3 years its been so long since ive seen him and i beat him in arm-wrestling tonight dog yeah!!!!!!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Hoky ****R I'm frigging so drunk guys. Tank knows. We were at the same party and he did beat Andrew i n arm wrerestling believe it or not. Andrew is badass too. Zatch definitely looked out for us dude if it want's for him we woulda been donegames for sure.

Yosh I'ms orry I didn't call you dude but I'm like too drunk to know what's up and I guess I totally fotrgot. Murn said he didnt want to anyways if I rememer right. Something about celebrating Easter a day earlieer or something. And I only wanted to take the van down to Licnoln if I could fill up the car and get some gas money. Sorrry Yosh.

Hey but dude you guys shoulda seen me i was owning Devonte in pool after I got drunK!. I mean I suck so bad that i was doing BERTTER when I ggot drunk if you can believe that. I made liek 4 balls in before I had to go and he only had one in. Man that's pathetic that I;m better at that game drunk . I' going to bed now. Night guyss.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
god why do people have such a hard time spelling whenever they are drunk btw mkII what the heck are u talking about mo???

only1Z

Smash Champion
You see, m1234. It's not actually spelling, it's hitting the correct keys to spell what you want. :bee:

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
omg i just read the **** that me and Mo typed last night when we got home and i think its ****in hilarious dude but it all is true thou i remember almost everything that happened it was a fun night i invited Aaron but he didnt want 2 come or sometime u should've man it was ****in bad ***:>

but neways i saw about 3 pple i haven't seen in like 2-3 years Andrew for one Devonte and my really good friend almost sister Caprice shes been in Texas sellin **** for the past year or so but yeah last night was the best the only thing that would've made it better is strippers and SMASH!!!!!!!!!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Oh man it was crazy because I can hardly think of a better party basement. Nice little pool table, darts board w/ electronic scoring, a really nice bar (well stocked too ahem), that big TV with plush chairs round it, and that sweet computer jukebox with all that great music. I remember some of the stuff I said last night too lol like how I'd still do Caprice even though she ain't even close to her old 4star self and how I love you Frank :p

MKII doesnt refer to Mortal Kombat 2 if that's what yer wondering Murn. Mushroom Kingdom II, Yosh's counter for my Marth.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
All I have to say is Frank, Mo, and Little **** Logan- (aka LDL) = alcoholics..... dumb a$$es..... ultimate gangsta smasha

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Oh really how do I act like it...... I am not stupid like a true Mexican and I have better grades than u do... a lot better..... And I guarantee that u will not beat me once this tuesday

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Tomarrow be the day eh? We'll see. Hopefully I'll do a bit better than 5th this time.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Right now Im not so sure. My mom walked out on my dad and has her car. And my car is to be handled for tourneys in Omaha or long stays. Ill have to track down my mom and ask. Buts shes being stupid right now if you ask me.

Jesi

Smash Ace
sorry to hear bout yer troubles yosh..

Not dumb like a true mexican, eh?

I resent that. lol

True mexicans are a happy hard working people!

*The more you know!...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom