• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
so who is all coming to this tuesday night smeash....i really wanted to play proximus because ive never played him before so if he comes that would be pretty cool

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
So mike your falco's back huh. I guess we'll just have to see bout that and if ne1 wants to know directions call my phone at 612-2871 or mikes at 612-0375 or you could just pm any1 of us like Mario_1234, Faceloran, Baal, or me its right off of Dodge by the Dundee Theatre its not hard at all to find.

Let's Smeesh it up tommorrow night biotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cue

Smash Journeyman
i'll see what i can dooo about the tournieeeeeee

O and i'll be there tuesday night...i supposseee

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Ill show up if I can, but will definitely come if never been played peeps will be there.

Smash is all fun and games from start to end. Unless the person you are playing against murdered your family or something like that.
:skull:

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Yall ****** should have seen me today.... I was winning games against Mo.... I told yall ****** my falco is back.... shiz did ya think I was foolin.... Tomorrow Im takin this shiznit... And no one is gonna stop me.... guaranteed.... Just ask Mo and David about my Falco.... It is back and more skillfull..... L-canceling aint too hard anymore... and wavedashing is easy peasy lemon squeezy.... Falco's fair into L-cancelling is a good way to start a crunky combo... pulled one on Mo today... ultimate gangsta smasha

Big Burn

Smash Lord
just so u guys know that if mo is ganon.. im going to be falco in the tourney and shem is going to be roy.... if people arent going to be there main's im not going to either

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Winning games? You lost the exact same number you won lol! No johns though, the man's Falco is indeed back. Should be an interesting Tuesday.

On Ganon...we'll see. Depends on who I face. One thing is for sure though. I WILL be pulling out Ness if I face Tank :D See everyone tomorrow!

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm..I might show up, but I need to see which one of you guys are gonna give me a ride..but I will call those two numbers. Can someone give me some times please?

Proxamis

Smash Rookie
I wish i could be there but we got finals tomorow. Hopefully one of these will be on a weekend so that i most definately could come.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Roy it depends on where you are. I already give Frank a ride but we'll see what happens. Call his cell at 612-2871 and tell him whats going. He usually calls between 7 and 7:30 to wake me from my nap.

Proxamis I'm disppointed :-/ Hopefully next Tuesday then.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey i want to start this one around 9.... plz dont come early i want to get some sleep i am so tired and i need to take a nap after class..... see everyone there.... im out.....
btw "easy peezy lemon sqeezy" where the hell do u come up with a line like that mike. i mean really

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I wont be there so dragon gets my seeded spot of 4th. Ill be in Lincoln Saturday if anyone cares to meet me there ^^

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Aight ****** get ready to feel the pain of Mike's Falco....... I will take this one no shiznit about it...... ultimate gangsta smasha

pink_flower

Smash Rookie
*not dead*

OK... i know you guys missed me this last week and you had some rather... unsual company.

and on baal quiting...it wouldnt b shea if he didnt give up on the game at least 3 times a week it should be expected

AND as far as a sat goes...thats kewl...but i DO like to sleep boys...you stay up WAY to late playing for me

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Somebody post the results. I think its ******** to play as different characters than the one you will play at the tourney. Quit being stupid and just play with your best character...PLUS you will all be hypocrites for dissing Mike for being Jiggly. I don't really care too much just something to think about. Have fun everyone!

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Sheik, if you only play on character then you suck. Sure its important to keep your main polished for tourneys but when fighting some people, Its good to have a second character to counter his.

Example Mo's Marth > my Yoshi (most games)

When I find a guy to beat his Marth, then Mo is screwed since he only has Marth.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
My Gaydorf is solid. I'm also pretty good with Sheik (who isn't).

First off I'd like to say one thing. Mike has undoubtedly now distinguished himself as the single worst human in the nation. Anyone who was there knows why. I don't think I need to say any more.

1st - Mo (Marth)
2nd - Murn (Mario)
3rd - SHem (Link, Roy?)
4th - Leon (Marth)
5th - David (Captain Falcon, Doc, maybe Fox?)
5th - Quinn (Roy, Pikachu)
7th - Aaron (Fox) <--Defaulted to Quinn because he had to leave.
7th - Smeesh (Captain Falcon, Roy)
9th - Tank (Dorf)
9th - Shea who I put on the bracket but defaulted both matches.

This was easily the worst tourney we've had, mainly due to people leaving for hours for some reason and not coming back. David disappeared for 2 hours but we let it go, while Mike basically disappeared all night. He lost by default first round then Devon took over his spot since he was really late. Murn played me really well in the finals even though he was unable to take a set. It was really close, and we both got a win on each others' best stages. I had to take down Shem again, while Murn got a lil revenge on David. Some good matches, but since people were crusting it was a lil weak overall.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Well, I didn't do too bad, luckily, but now I have precisely one week to learn how to that Wave..dash..crap. Fun.

It was great seeing all you guys though. Heh.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Sounds kind of lame, although If I showed up it sounded like I would have had murn First fight. Those are always the best. Before I called Aaron I called Mike. He told me that he wasnt at the Murns house then I heard a Females voice, :crazy:

FOR SHAME MIKE!

I can tell a needy girl off to play smash, and its an hour 1/2 drive(Its not easy, Im around her like 12/6 of 24/7). Surly your allowed one night a week away from a ball N shackle.
As for the other 2 guys that where there, come again, so you can feel the wrath of a Mid tier Yosh.

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
I don't blame Mike at all. The world does not revolve around Tuesday night smash geez

Mo, thats three in a row. Nice. Glad to see Murn up there. Other than that sounds like I didn't miss much.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
I did indeed get crusted on tuesday..... My mom made me come home because I was driving my one head lighted car at night..... She did not know I left, but when she found out she said get home or else u r done games...... Man I went home and fell asleep.... right after yosh called...... I would have won the tourny too..... I would be champ 2 in a row, but I just quit on myself and give free wins away.... I know I am better than that.... You should see my Falco now.... Oh man is it fast.... I was winning major games against Mo today..... And Mo knows that my Falco is lookin good.... Dont lie Mo you know it.... I was winning games!!!!!! And you know I could have been champ tuesday if it werent for my stupid a$$ mom...... Next week it is all MIke Falco baby.... U guys just watch and see..... Mo knows I can win..... He is scared of that thought also!!!:chuckle: My L-cancelling is coming to be spectacular..... I am doing major combos and was kickin Mo's a$$ all over the place.... including Yoshi's crust stage..... My Falco is lookin scary guys, even though I was playin not so good at Matt's at first any ways.... I had a bad feelin in my head like I was gonna get in trouble or something.... It was messin with my game..... But Mike Falco is back and more improved peeps..... Til next tuesday.... ultimate gangsta smasha

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
This is Batman on Sir Roys comp, fun playing with you guys last night. Got to learn this L-canceling and cause not knowing how to do it is kickin my ***. So till next tuesday.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
And now that Batman is done vandalising my poor keyboard....

And no one mentioned the new people! For shame! I did..something..and some other stuff. And generally got my *** kicked, buuuuut...Oh well.

I'm trying to do this wave dashing crap. It's definately not easy. Not in the least. Though after seeing a few of those vids..well..let's just say it's easily worth it, although my prefrence is definately to stay on the ground. (Pikachu sucks in the air, and Roy is pretty fast in the air, but his hits aren't really too damaging.)

One thing still bothers moi though...

My name is spelled: Q-u-e-n.

Just a heads up...

I'll talk to you some more after I pull out a crowbar to undo the keys Batman has stuck. :chuckle:

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Woah Mike, cocky are we? Well if you are as good as you say then people should fear. You are by far the hardest competition

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Quen Quinn same difference :p

Mike that CAN'T be the same Falco that Murn was beating in dittos could it? ;) Anyways we'll see next week :p Seedings are gonna be crazy since Smeesh came in halfway through for you and stuff so I dunno what we're gonna do about that situation.

The world does indeed revolve around Tuesday night Smash. It's like...a drug or something.

BTW Quen before you worry about becoming a WD king I'd practice short hopping aerials and l-cancelling them. Much more important.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I just wanna say, right now when I'm nice and drunk *not compmepletely wasted, sadly* that any one who has only played me once, and thought I sucked. I need to play you again. Not only have I probably increased in skill since then, but I just got the case of butterflies in my basket. This is mostly towards Mo, phatgamer, and Mike. Since these 3 beat me in a tournament first time I ever played them. Thankyou

~~o0VE
z~~

Jesi

Smash Ace
Z... you're awful cocky when you have a little alcohol in you... haha too funny <3 for Z!

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Originally posted by only1Z
any one who has only played me once, and thought I sucked.
This is mostly towards Mo, phatgamer, and Mike.
It's on like Donkey Kong! Sheik dittos are nasty. :p

PS: I didn't think that you sucked, you killed yourself 3 times. Plus Battlefield gayed you. I would be glad to play you again.:D

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
Mo just wanted to let u know that u got lucky as hell against my link yesterday, but if i really wanted to beat u i could have just used my Roy cuz we both saw what happened...major ownage!
oh and change ur sig...David is in our crew plain and simple

only1Z

Smash Champion
Originally posted by SilentJupiter
Z... you're awful cocky when you have a little alcohol in you... haha too funny <3 for Z!

You see, Mike falco is my hero, and he is full of ****...iness XD j/k
I did have alot of fun last night though and I won a few matches against dyc, which hasn't happened in a while cause Radio shack owns that kid.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Im sorry I just own sheiks..... Thats all enough said.... right Phat!!!!!!!!!! oh and Im sorry that I owned u at the tourny Z...... That is just wat Falco does to sheiks>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom