• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Problem with Worlds of Fun is I just went to 6flags last month lol...and 6 flags poops.

And yeah she was fat. And a *****. You still work there JBM?

BUR5T

Smash Cadet
yo im fizzy fairbury nebraska. i started play'n smash a couple months ago. but i jiznust started mah account on hizzle. i was wondor'n if any of you guys live close by would wiznant ta come play an std sho nuff. we could hizzy one at mah crizzay n i really need help beat'n tha last 2 events in event mode so one of you guys could beat it fo` me.

dmac

Smash Champion
sucks we had to leave early because z and dyc had work at 6am :-/ you guys should come down more often... its almost always that fun.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
a wise man once said that if they are old enough to crawl they are old enough to get into the right position...however i don't know if i agree

Uli

Smash Champion
yo im fizzy fairbury nebraska. i started play'n smash a couple months ago. but i jiznust started mah account on hizzle. i was wondor'n if any of you guys live close by would wiznant ta come play an std sho nuff. we could hizzy one at mah crizzay n i really need help beat'n tha last 2 events in event mode so one of you guys could beat it fo` me.
lol what?

and whats with these pedo's!?!?!?

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Uli, take out "izn" out of most of the words and it makes sense, sort of. I also wonder about the pedophiliac-ness runnin around.. and yes, I'm from Utah. Did you guys forget about me ;) ?

Uli

Smash Champion
Uli, take out "izn" out of most of the words and it makes sense, sort of. I also wonder about the pedophiliac-ness runnin around.. and yes, I'm from Utah. Did you guys forget about me ;) ?
lol this guy is random, i love it!!!!!!

pedo's....

that is no good jbm

Secks.

Smash Ace
So whats better than getting a free burrito at Chipotle? Waiting in line twice and getting 2 free burritos at Chipotle and seeing a car flipped upside down on the street.

Echo

Smash Champion
LOL wtf secks your posts are too f'in good... you need to hook me up with teh free chipotle though mang

BUR5T - you had to of used gizoogle.com to form such a post lol... unfortunetly, fairbury is yonder south :-/ so you'd probably have to play some people in Lincoln, or Omaha... but I'm pretty certain Lincoln would be closer for you. Thats where secks is at, that ****** one of our finest he could sloop teh last 2 event matches for you lol

who wants to go to KC this weekend, i'm goin :)

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
who else is tired already of this freezing cold weather that is completely unwarranted for this time of year... btw wtf is up my doods... havent been on the boards in forever

Big Burn

Smash Lord
LOL wtf secks your posts are too f'in good... you need to hook me up with teh free chipotle though mang

BUR5T - you had to of used gizoogle.com to form such a post lol... unfortunetly, fairbury is yonder south :-/ so you'd probably have to play some people in Lincoln, or Omaha... but I'm pretty certain Lincoln would be closer for you. Thats where secks is at, that ****** one of our finest he could sloop teh last 2 event matches for you lol

who wants to go to KC this weekend, i'm goin :)
one of nebraska's finest my f-ucking a-ss...btw i want my f-ucking pillow back...

only1Z

Smash Champion
So who's all comin down this weekend eh? It's pretty cool to get head counts early....and no hittin skins/!? /lame

Uli

Smash Champion
freakn pedophiles hitting skins in this AWESOME weather!!!

it feels fine out you noobs, gtfo!!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
playing a money match for something i already own is f-ucking ********... how about just a normal money match and i get my pillow back regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom