• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
hmmm... during the week, huh... well I have finals next week but only on tuesday and thursday... so maybe wednesday or something? I dont know it depends what everyone else wants to do.

edit - oh i'd also just like to share this with all you guys I been playin this game all week its so fun and addictive if any of you have a gamecube, make sure you get it:

Leon I know you would love this one its my personal fav for teh cube.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Yo david... i can't smash tonight because i am studying for a huge accounting final that i have tomorrow morning.... but i wanted to smash during the day tomorrow... let me know if you are interested. I am going to be done with the final around 11

Echo

Smash Champion
lol i dunno google finds everything.

not sure about if i'd make smash on wednesday or not, but what do you guys think about, like, a xmas/new years get together? could be real. I'd make it fo sho.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
my schedule nowadays: school between 8am-12pm mon-thurs, and work from 4-10pm mon-thurs and work from 8am-2pm on saturday.
and i bowl on friday nights from 6-9

thats basically my solid schedule with just randoms kreep'n whenever...

Echo

Smash Champion
so you're pretty much saying you're open all day sunday... which is a day i'm always working on. >.>

Friday could work but you are doing krusty bowling... hmm... i dunno I really wanna get in some smash before this tourney, even if its the week before for like an xmas/new years type thing like i said before, we gotta thinka somethin soon though lol

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
well we're hoping to get something going on this week, then something pretty big going on around new years, or something big at least a week or so before the tourney.

however, IMO the best day for this week could be saturday, i think more people just might be available, and are probably able to stay later cause its not a school night n such.

so what would be good for everyone?
aaron, can i get your phone #....again =\
leon, kreep me your # too, heheh

Echo

Smash Champion
so we getting together on saturday then or what? I'm gonna fire up my new chr at this **** bout to poop on some ******.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
i think it'd be best if we were to start the moment you woke up eh? :)
however, who all is going to make tomorrow night. like, we can go kreep some pizza or something. as well as we can also discuss what we're going to do the night before the tourny.

Echo

Smash Champion
somebody call david/keith.
smeesh, call murn.
i'll call leon.
Uli n Jon said they'd come, maybe they could bring others.
Anyone else you think might want to come, get hold of em.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone would be so kind as to help me out with the gas money to make this. Like, anyone want to do some 1$ MMs? Or maybe even some Doubles MMs with me and smeesh, can be 50 cents or a dollar or anything i'm really broke right now and I would get on my knees and love you if you could help out :D

lol hows that for begging... i'm pretty good at this I should be a hobo or something.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
that for begging...christ.
now, im sure you proly saw this coming but, im just throwing it out there however, if your looking for a little extra cash aside from what you could pick up from mm's uhh, erhem...;)

Echo

Smash Champion
uuuuh well i'll be there at like 3:30 or so... and david/keith might come at like 4 lol... you better get yo cracka *** up, aaron :)

Echo

Smash Champion
good **** smashin with everyone tonight.

smash sucks, I need to get my 360 back. >.> Halo 3 is gonna take over competetive gaming.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
like this might be my last post with this account cause people are just ****ing ******s and like i have to shove my ****ing **** in their ****ing mouth so i can shut them the **** up.
but uhh, :D

it was some kreep'n smursh tonight, however im pretty confident we can prolly fire up some kind of weekly smursh on sooner or later. uhh it was pretty nice to see a good turn out too, and that pizza was stellar.

dude, aaron, we're gonna have to hit up some bowling sometime, maybe when you get back from arkansas, im thinking you could prolly catch me after my league on friday and we could kreep some cosmic =\
or like, maybe we can just kreep a sweeper, however jerilyn might have to kreep cause we need someone 21 years old to accept the cash on behalf of us which is really gay...
but yea dude, i'll call you tomorrow.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
LIES ALL LIES!!!!!

this is why i should check out the boards more than once every other week

KEEP ME INFORMED SMEESH!........plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom