• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yeah here ya go Mike:

Nintendo GameCube

Nintendo GameCube games that have sold more than one million copies worldwide as of May 2006.

* Super Smash Bros. Melee (6 million,[30] 3.2 million in US only)[49]
* Super Mario Sunshine (2.5 million in US only)[49]
* The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (3.07 million,[40] 2.2 million in US only)[50]
* Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (2.22 million in US only)[50]
* Luigi's Mansion (1.60 million in US only)[48]
* Resident Evil 4 (1.55 million)[43]
* Animal Crossing (1.3 million in US only)[51]
* Metroid Prime (1.3 million in US only)[51]
* Resident Evil (1.25 million)[43]
* Resident Evil 0 (1.19 million)[43]
* Sonic Adventure 2:Battle (1.2 million in US only)[52]
* Mario Party 4 (1 million in US only)[53]

Sony PlayStation 2

Sony PlayStation 2 games that have sold more than one million copies as of May 2006.

* Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (13 million,[32] 7 million in US only)[49]
* Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (12 million)[33]
* Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec (11 million,[34] 3.8 million in US only)[49]
* Grand Theft Auto III (11 million)[32]
* Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (7 million,[41] 2 million in US only)[50]
* Final Fantasy X (4 million,[62] 2.3 million in US only)[50]
* Devil May Cry (4 million,[63] 1.1 million in US only)[52]
* Kingdom Hearts (2.6 million sold in US only,[49] 1.23 million sold in Japan only,[45] approximately 3.83 million)
* Madden NFL 2004 (3.5 million in US only)[49]
* Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (3.48 million in Japan only)[45]
* Final Fantasy X-2 (3 million)[64]
* WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 (2.9 million)[65]
* Need for Speed: Underground (2.6 million in US only)[49]
* Medal of Honor: Frontline (2.5 million in US only)[49]
* Final Fantasy XII (2.38 million in Japan only)[66]
* Spider-Man: The Movie (2.1 million in US only)[50]
* Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2.1 million in US only)[50]
* WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW (2 million)[65]
* Resident Evil 4 (2 million)[43]
* ATV Offroad Fury (1.7 million in US only)[50]
* Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (1.7 million in US only)[50]
* NBA Street (1.7 million in US only)[50]
* Dragon Ball Z: Budokai (1.7 million in US only)[50]
* ESPN NFL 2K5 (1.7 million in US only)[67]
* Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (1.7 million in US only)[67]

**** I hate being right all the time

Ohh yeah and theres this too

# The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (7.6 million)[40]

# Gran Turismo (10.5 million)[34]
# Final Fantasy VII (8.6 million)[35]
# Gran Turismo 2 (8.5 million)[34]

Yeah Like I said sony owns nintendo is trash so get on my lvl and stop gettin owned

Leon 1
Mike 0

Can anyone tell me why I'm so fuking hot goddaamnnn it should be a crime to be this good. And if you need me to pull up consolse sales I can do that too scrub :)

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I didn't say you were the problem I said when you talk **** you'll continue to be part of the problem. It's remarkably hypocritical for someone whose professed goal is team unity and a tighter crew for that person to call out the people he would want to crew with. And as far as a friend goes? Talking **** like that? Simply unacceptable. I won't say any more than that on the matter, anyone who would treat a crew member and friend like that isn't much of one themselves.

And on "backing out" I hope nobody is talking about me in this. Because I have NEVER committed myself to going to anything that I wasn't certain I would be at. I repeatedly told you Mike, straight to you on AIM, that I wasn't sure I would be making these tournaments. So if you think I backed out of anything, you're wrong, simple as that.

dmac

Smash Champion
things need to come back full circle and peach punk needs to start posting in the thread she created years ago

Echo

Smash Champion
lol Mo, you're not a crewmate of mine anymore, none of you are, so i'm pretty sure that reserves me the right to talk all the **** i want. if you arent gonna play smash any more, then gtfo smashboards.

Leon - you ****in ****** lol - I was talking about Wii to PS3 - Not Gamecube to PS2. Of course **** sold more than Gamecube thats the only one system Nintendo made a mistake on, if you go look at DS to PSP, and Wii to PS3 - Nintendo is in the lead. They own Sony.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I never said you couldnt talk ****, only that you're a hypocrite for doing so when you claim to be all about a tight crew, and that if you do it then you're part of the problem preventing a tight crew. Say what you will.

Oh and Devon's Peach is apparently great. lol nice work Devon, even though you couldnt pull off the overall sole first place to defend your title, I guess a tie isn't too bad.

only1Z

Smash Champion
lol Mo, you're not a crewmate of mine anymore, none of you are, so i'm pretty sure that reserves me the right to talk all the **** i want. if you arent gonna play smash any more, then gtfo smashboards.
Lolz, is this dude krust? Kreepn?

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yeah ok mike. well it does not matter any way. because the ps2 still out sells the 360 and the wii 2 to 1 worldwide. but yeah its falling apart, entire crew in the ****ing dirt

Echo

Smash Champion
Exactly Dude Z Is My Hero Leon That Is What I Was Telling You For Hours Last Night.

edit - lol you ever notice if you try to type in all caps it fixes it for you? :( just pretend it was in caps

only1Z

Smash Champion
I was sayin, YOU is kreepn, and krustn...aka, BOOOKIN!

I don't know what the console argument was, so I'll back out now.

Echo

Smash Champion
how do you figure, i was the problem, so i'm lettin you do your thing without me being a hassle to what you want to do. Crew **** is overrated anyway.

Looks like me and smeesh goin it by ourselves for FoB tomorrow... and Keith and David want to get some smash in next friday, so someone set something up, Aaron if you want to have it at your place, they'll need your address so just post it here on the boards.

DYC

Smash Champion
Sounds like some bull**** to me. You'd best be getting something worthwhile out of this.

Sucks that you won't be going though.

Uli

Smash Champion
so can we go to your place next fri aaron, bc like id luv u :D if i did my map questing right u only live like 9 minutes away from me! we should "kreep" some games lawl

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Yeah Uli, in fact, like I said, if you wanted to come over tomorrow, or any time during the week to smash, just let me know ahead of time, and we can get it going. Its not too tough to find my house, and for a street reference, its pretty much off of 96th and Q street. I pretty much live behind the Hyvee right there, but yeah, kreep when you wanna, just let me know, and feel free to come tomorrow. It may end about 10 though tomorrow, cause I may work friday night to get some overtime if they need me. But yes, everyone smash with me so I can get back to being at least not as crappy as I am now. Plus, I got a Wii, so that just makes me so cool everyone should flock over, and I have 4 motes and nunchucks :)

Dragon

Uli

Smash Champion
so im asuming u can do anything all day till 10? if so! i have a class of at 11:29-1:36 so me and one of my friends can come :D and like i gotta play the wii man! if not then like maybe we can come over later after i get off school

llcoolbrotha

Smash Rookie
its FRO

yo everyone, its the FRO (no longer with a fro). just sayin' hi to all the smashers. if there's anything i need to know about these forums feel free let me know.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Sounds like some bull**** to me. You'd best be getting something worthwhile out of this.

Sucks that you won't be going though.

Yeah I know dude...My dear ol dad is getting me hooked up with this really good paying job. I like have the job already, and start working the next day. Which is why I can't ****ing come. But spread da love for me though aight

only1Z

Smash Champion
That's BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

only1Z

Smash Champion
bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Uli, I just got off of work, and they want me to work overtime tonight also, guess it wont be bad to be making $19.50 an hour to sit on my butt, but that means that I can only smash till about 10 or so tonight. But yeah, Uli, I will probably wake up around 4pm today, so call me about then 308-390-0048 and make sure I am awake, and then you can head over.

Dragon

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Wii is too fun i could play with the pointer for hours and still be entertained. Hooray for Friday smash thanks for hosting it MAYN.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to do everything I can to promote NFC 3. If you want to help me pm me.

Uli

Smash Champion
gotta get them peeps from lincoln to come! and ill try my best aswell to spread the word

btw dragon my aim s/n is youlie1472, add me so we can talk about smashing together and owning u in Wii sports :p

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I played a Wii and a PS3 this weekend. Wii was very strange but pretty fun I suppose, I just don't like the idea of playing all kinds of games like that although it seemed like a good control scheme for Excitetruck, just hard to control. Some games I'd definitely prefer more traditional controllers though, like sports games.

Only got to have a few seconds on PS3, played NBA I'm not even sure which game cuz I mostly watched my friend play, but it looked just like 360 to me, I honestly couldnt really tell much of a difference. According to the guy working at that EB in KC, that was because there isn't any difference. Ps3...could it be weak sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom