• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Smash Cadet
LIL Tacoom said:
hey x ill be ur partner if u want
Sounds good.

I deliver bad news, although it probably will not affect any of you. I'm spending time with my dad's side of the family tomorrow after work, so I won't be able to make the Friday Night Smashfest. Which blows. Oh well.

I will, however, be there at the tournament. I can't miss out on this thing. I may be in and out quick enough due to family things, but I will be there nonetheless.

See you guys at the tournament. 'Twill be most enjoyable.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
SUuuuper quick questions....

1) We need to make sure we have rides to the center on saturday.

2) Smeash, I know we have the address, but what does your house look like? Thanks.

I'll have my mom drop me off around 3 pm, and I'll be sure to chow down on some thanksgiving before I go.

Poor Turkeys.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
After this tournament, I have found that I need all the practice that I need. Aaron, can you re-print your address? If I am right, I can simply catch a bus that goes near your house, and just walk up there.

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah man you should come, dont get to face too many roys, could use the practice. I should be up next sunday, I dont think i've got anything goin on. Unless you postpone until the sunday after that, shouldnt have anything then, either... wow what an exciting and busy life I live.

EDIT - why is Majik's sig still so long :psycho:

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
After this tournament, I have found that I need all the practice that I need. Aaron, can you re-print your address? If I am right, I can simply catch a bus that goes near your house, and just walk up there.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Omaha didn't fare too badly at this tourney I think...4-6th was all us I'm disappointed nobody cracked the money tho. I especially wanted to say good **** to Smeesh and especially Yosh they played really well.

Yeah yeah "JamesJ" lol...

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
FaceLoran said:
Omaha didn't fare too badly at this tourney I think...3-6th was all us I'm disappointed nobody cracked the money tho. I especially wanted to say good **** to Smeesh and especially Yosh they played really well.
you mean 4-6th right....
pretty sure thats what you mean.

KC pwns balls.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
well first off i gotta give props to dev w8a take 3rd man!

y did i have to be dark reins first birch at the touney :(

because it iis echo

i need more practice versin cf with my gannon at least i took out 3 stok at my second match. y was it me dev wished it on moe or mike. o and was team falco mike and dev? if so good job guys! and whats the word on my position on the crew? have i met james?

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
wtf dude....
james i didnt run inta you at the tourny...wtf....prolly cause half the time i was sleeping on the arcades or what not but uhhh, shhhh, your pretty annoying....

and from what you said recently about kansas pawning, im not dog'n on kansas crew for this but, they kinda baile on crews so, yea,
SHUT THE **** UP thx...

Echo

Smash Champion
MaJiK said:
because it iis echo
I think you were trying to mention me in your post... but I couldnt figure out why or how.... so I'll just have to wait for your next post for you to explain yourself! :dizzy:

so yeah MaJiK, where DID you go anyway, you kinda just like dissapeared, not a good way to represent us Nebraskans, and then I waited for the crew battle, but, as has been said about 3 times already, that never took place.

Anyway, I was lookin over that thar KC board and I noticed dmac mentioned him wanting a tourney on dec. 30th or somethin, I thought it was a good idea, but of course it would have to be cool with everyone else for us to go, so think about it! :lick:

ALSO, what about that MLG chicago thing? I was asking Mike about it the other night and he said he wanted to go, and ya dont need housing, sleep in someones car! I know It'd probably be just like smeash mo mike and yosh, but still, ya gotta rep Nebraska there.

dmac

Smash Champion
lol, smeash you still haven't figured out who james is?! :laugh:

**** this was a while ago but i was just thinkin back on this
"Ok since I am not allowed to talk on the stupid Lawrence KS Thread I decided to make my own!!! This is just for all the Omaha Smashers who wanna talk about anything dealing w/ Tuesday night smeesh or even if there are other get togethers that Omaha people can go to to have fun and play! Spaming is ok if you use it wisely lol j/j I love spam!!! That and we need a Tourney up here ASAP!!! so if Omaha ppl wanna put one together that would be awsome!!! EXPECIALLY LADY SMASH!!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MaJiK

Smash Ace
OMG i am sooooooooooooooooooooo sry guys i wasn't told AND my bro wanted to leave so badly b/c he was tired i cannot beleive i did that to u guys again i am sry and i want u to know i didn't mean it and also i wanna know if the reason y the battles did not take place was b/ c of me if it was i dont think i deserve to be in the crew but sry

and i lost to dark and a falco i think it was david but im not sure, but i know it wasn't phat

to echo:

when u asked y my sig was soo big

PS: lookin forward to the bull your all gonna give me on sunday :)?:(

The X

Smash Cadet
I kind of left unannounced, mostly because I was already burned on cash, due to those high entry fees. Either way, I would have been burned in Doubles also, as I was in Singles.

'Twas fun though.

I may or may not come by for Sunday this week or not. I'll have to ask for a definite time as to when the Forensics Christmas party starts.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
We need housing if we go to chicago for a few reasons.
1) it will be cold
2) extra smeash time with peers
7) A place to get crunk after the tourney. :D

Dmac, what up with quoting the frist post? She no longer exist

MaJiK

Smash Ace
5 Guys and a Beve
Murn (Mario_1234)- Mario
Shem (Link_Hero)- Link
Shea (Baal)- Marth
Jeff (Sheik_1234) - Sheik
David (cue) - Doc/ Sheik
and.... BEVE!
The Real Omaha Smash Crew!

who are these guys ? they still around?

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
He's pointing out the amusing history of this thread. I got a solid chuckle out of it :-P

LOL majik its the longest ****en story lol if you wanna know about the history of Omaha Smeash you could read through the huge history of this thread and see the results from old weeklies (they were super competitive) and ask anyone about the old old FFC tourneys...

Tacoom

Smash Lord
No, And we pwn the other Omaha smash crew
I mean,
They're "Omaha's Smash crew"
We're "Omaha's Smeash crew"
Its just logically correct

Echo

Smash Champion
MaJiK, I dont see why you're freaking out about that man, from what I understood that was just to take Aaron's spot in a battle becuase he wasnt able to be there, and it never ended up happening, so chill. :p

so SNS is still going next sunday then? I can come as long as we dont get a storm like we did 2 days ago, the snow wasnt very bad but **** that wind, almost blew me over when I went out to my car! >_>

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I think they are having a tourney here for UNL students on Dec. 3rd where you can win an Xbox 360 or something. I'ma have to look into that...

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Mo just won a free 360 then. Hands down.

Enjoy your new system, you lucky *******.

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah UNL has tourneys every once in a while, my brother goes to school there so he goes to them every once in a while, if they do let you in, then the system is yours, because its all people that just go for fun and arent really the best at the game or anything, it may be for just students attending UNL though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom