• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
Man, they JUST put up ****in Xbox 360 display at wal-mart, and I was the first to play it, becuase I was just going to buy Metroid Pinball for my DS..... and..... wow.... that **** is insane. I was not thinkin about buying a 360 at all but after playing it i'd go homeless to gather 600 dollars for it >_>

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Hey you should bring your DS next time you come up. Me and Aaron have one, we can do a bomberman tourney or play Mario DS.

Echo

Smash Champion
I've actually never played multiplayer on my DS yet lol, since theres no wi-fi (nor will there ever be here because its a small town) and i'm the only person i know here in town with one, i'm kinda just stuck playin my kirby game by myself >_>
sooooo yeah i'll bring it next time lol

Echo

Smash Champion
mine?..... its like, Michael.... that's my full name O_O

my last name is Zuerlein though, if thats what you meant lol

EDIT* oh oh, and my middle name is Thomas ^-^

The X

Smash Cadet
Tacoom said:
Hey you should bring your DS next time you come up. Me and Aaron have one, we can do a bomberman tourney or play Mario DS.
I have a DS also, but the only DS game worth playing on it is the Metroid Hunters demo that came with it. That, and Mario Golf Advance.

I actually had it in my pocket during the Smashfest. Guess I kind of forgot about it.

I didn't test out my ADS Speech yesterday, so I'll be attempting it again today. If I don't test it out, I don't go to Longview, which means that I have the chance of going to the next Smashfest.

Don't get me wrong, going to Longview would be great, but I'm just giving you my options as of now for this weekend. Besides, me not going would spare you the humiliation of getting drilled by a self-damaging rat. With goggles. And goggles rule.

The X

Smash Cadet
Okay, scratch the opportunity of going to the Smashfest this week. I tested out, so I'll be going to Longview.

Also, I have another Speech meet next week, and the week after that. So I'll have a drought of Smash the next weeks, basically until the FFC tournament. Lovely.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
man i was lookin forward to meetin you X, u seemed to have fun last week and i wanna meet and play ya b/c i wasn't there

O and anyways can sum one tell me how to edit my sig in FULL DETAIL im have n trouble with the pics

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Man it should be Saturday this week..... Even though its tied u cant just let Sunday win thats not fair i guess u guys just dont want me to come>>>>> By the way me and Smeesh are teaming for the tourny we will place top four guaranteed........

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah looks like I wont be able to do teams then, for some reason no one wants a Samus on their team.... even though me and yosh won that one team tourney we had a couple weeks ago >_>

anyway, yeah if you wanna do it saturday for a bit its alright, I, or anyoen else from here, may not be able to come up until near tourney day.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
hmmmmm
well...I guess i'll throw my vote in for saturday so mike can uhh pop on over there, but im pretty sure consequences wont be so fogivable if you dont make it over on sats, mike so uuhhh, dont miss it.

o yea....samus SUX BIG GANON...NOSE:psycho:

smeesh out...

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Yea im feeling ya guys, This week and next week will be Saturday. I got this job and starting Nov 7 i work M-Th and Saturday. So im making the next 2 weeks be Saturday. just for you mike. spread the word and show up. only one day noticed, sorry about that. we can start around 3 or soon if you guys like

MaJiK

Smash Ace
SUM ONE TELL ME how does one get an image on their signature and once you tell me that tell me if it is possible to get in an image from paint b/c i cant copy paste it and its buggin the crap out of me i want my signature to look kool!!!!!!!!!

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Thankx yosh I will be there for sure ur the man..... But now since u dont work on Fridays, smash should be on Fridays if that would be alright...... Just think about it k-..... Man cant wait for FFC///

Tacoom

Smash Lord
yeah, you have to have this many kool points, right now you have 8 suckage points and a -4 ranked ganon that you call ganny. + 1 suckage point. :laugh:

Tacoom

Smash Lord
OldSkoolAngel said:
Where are you guys meeting? I'm in Glenwood and would love some real competition!

My place, the address is 5404 S 95ct in Ralston. My # is 712 204 3842, we'll start at about 3.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
So is there gonna be new people today????? Oh and wat does every one think about Fridays???? It would be great for everyone!!!!

MaJiK

Smash Ace
This is Samuraisamus by the way

i like the friday idea but it would have to start in 2 weeks when my work shedule changes.
see ya tonight...

oh and by the way yosh u suck, and SH3sh ill get u back for ur remark.

Echo

Smash Champion
sigh..... -_-

i just dont get it, because someone plays samus and does nothing but spam does not mean samus sucks big ganon nose and whatnot =/ just means that THAT player does in fact suck nose

Tacoom

Smash Lord
EarthBowser said:
Tacoom, when the hell are you coming over to Cedar Falls?

I haven't had my daily needed dose of Tacoom and I'm starting to get the shakes.

im not sure EB. whenever i get a better working car

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Smashss was great tonight. We had a mini tourney, and even had a girl show up, and she brought treats so she will always be welcome in our house:hunger: Also, she said when Ron stops complaining, she will come back. It was very funny, and if you missed it you suck. :laugh: All in all, it was great smash fun for everyone :)

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah, well.... i made $96.48 from workin all day today.... soooooo, uh huh. was the girl hot O_O? cuz the girls from columbus that actually play games are either extremely obese, or ugly, or maybe even both.... but i'm not sure about you Omaha people.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
yea Mike, you work that corner. The next smashfest will be next Sunday, just a reminder that Sunday pwned Saturday vote wise. I mean Aarons vote counted for like 12 people and a kitten and mine counted for 9 and all of your souls. So Sunday wins.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it was some fun games guys and like always I won the mini tourny..... Chuckle chuckle!!!! But yeah Ron did get sauced by oldskoolangel it was great!!!!! Oh and Mike the girl was not hot but she was cool!!!!! Good job in the finals smeesh u put up a fight man!!!!

Echo

Smash Champion
You wouldnt have won the tourney if I was there... >_> but for some reason you are never there whenever i am there..... coincidence? i dont think so..... anyway, Ron gets rocked by everybody, nobody likes a spamus.

Echo

Smash Champion
Soooo, I'm playin with this guy named Uriel right now, he says he knows Johnny or somethin, so maybe you guys know who he is, anyway, we're chillin at my place right now playin some smash, he's really good... so i'm gettin some practice while i'm down here. Also may have found a partner for teams in the tourney. ^-^

Echo

Smash Champion
I have an old friend that used to live in Grand Island, and so he knew him, and he came back into town tonight and so they came together, so we decided to stay up playin smash i guess, I didnt you guys knew him until he started talkin about getting his ***** rocked by a yoshi player, and i mentioned a yoshi player in omaha.... they thought they knew ya, and so on and so on....

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Yea, once upon a time ago he was un touchable. Then I came and 5 stocked him. bahahahahahaha.(It was almost flawless :laugh: ) Im hoping to return to GI before he leaves at the end of the month. When I do go, Ill get a hold of you and we can smash all weekend.

The X

Smash Cadet
MaJiK said:
man i was lookin forward to meetin you X, u seemed to have fun last week and i wanna meet and play ya b/c i wasn't there

O and anyways can sum one tell me how to edit my sig in FULL DETAIL im have n trouble with the pics
You've met me before. At the last FFC tournament. However, it's understandable that I'm not remembered. I didn't really say or do much of anything.

To edit your signature, you need to access your profile section, and click the "Edit Signature" link. From there, in order to place a picture, you need to put in the URL of the image, while placing [ img ] tags around it. It should be able to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom