• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I know this is'nt the place to have this discussion cough*again*coughcough but sm3esh get an f-in job so you don't have these excuses man im sick of hearin and readin about how you dont have any money get a job even if (god forbid) ypu have to take a break from smash or ffXl god you deperately NEED money :mad:

i would like to say that bryan doesn't have a name yet and im open to suggestins that are not crappy or spam :laugh:

the only reason me and bryan vote sats is b/c we have school mon. and we need to be home at like 10 so we can spend more time at smash :(

Echo

Smash Champion
He shouldnt be on on FFXI anyway, i've been beta testing for City of Villains and thats better by far lol

But anyway, I dont think you guys should really take our Columbus votes into yoru decision for saturday or sunday, seeing as we're just "come when able" anyway, it IS Omaha weekly smashfests, and YOU are Omaha, not us. So, we'll just wait for a decision ^^

SamuraiSamus

Smash Rookie
me and sm3sh are gonna quit FFXI and start playing World of Warcraft its a whole lot F***in better FFXI is going down hill big time gimping every single F***n job they can do every d**n patch and on a side note i vote sunday for smash for my own reasons so there :p

see yas

Tacoom

Smash Lord
4 to 6
Sunday is up by 2
No smash tomorrow though. We're heading out of town.
Once the final outcome is decied the votes will still remain. So when we find new people, they can choose Sat or Sun. Depending on the vote, The one highest will be that week. See how it works

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
The people that are good at smash vote's are the only ones that should count..... The noobs should have no say in it!!!!!! So thats me, yosh,and smeesh!!! And devon told me on thursday that he would like it to be on Saturday just so I can make it for smash because I work every sunday...... Or we could settle it like this: Someone plays me in smash best 4 out of 5 against my Falco or Fox and if they beat me, Smash can be on Sunday, but if I win then smeesh will be on Saturday!!!!!$$$$$ It is a great deal so think it over -K- guys????

Echo

Smash Champion
-_- soooo what, i suck now? lol

i think my vote should count, i may have lacked some experience fighting your chrs the first time around, but I think I can be some tough competition ^^

Your falco's the one that never shows up for me while i'm there >.>

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Mike, you suck

Mike, just for that, I am making my personal goal to make it on sundays, and since it is at my house, My vote counts more than yours does. And BTW, your fox, the last I saw, sucked. And as smeesh would say, "Mike, you blow, so shut your face."

Echo

Smash Champion
/me wants to challenge Mike's Fox....

Hell, lets even do another team tourney if we get more people, last time Me and Yosh ended up the champs lol

Anyway, like Yosh said, the smashfests pretty much act as like a practice before tournaments and stuff, no need to be so hostile :p ... or atleast so i thought.

jcaw03

Smash Rookie
yeah, umm it be nice if some smashin went on saturdays, but its cool i guess on sundays, id find away around

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
weak......
mike :p lol
4 out of 5. . . . . isnt it more like 3 of 5, ugh....i weep for you at times but...i dont care

for the ****z of it ill take that well...4 out of 5......birtch
lol funny mexican :p
itd be good practice but, again that whole 4 out of 5 thing isnt totally my decision, although i can say i'll fight ya for the day....birtch its not up to me totally cause i dont hold it so......
who's turn is it to post??

smeesh out :p

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
hey yall whats been up with you guys, me just working really. I just get to play smash every now and then though. I am like really bad now cause all i have is the comp cause quin does not play so i'll have to get back with you guys and weekleys aight so holla back at me

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
This is great news. I can make it to the tournament since Nebraska's home game that week is against Colorado on Friday. I'm gonna need some serious practice Friday night tho. Also, I **** Mike silly. He's only good against me at the stadium :-p

Just playing with you Mike, you'll always be my sparring partner lol ;) One of us better take down Dark at FFC.

Echo

Smash Champion
Hell Yeah, but waiting forever to have a chance to do something like this, i already got these days off for work :)

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I went though the post and recalculated the scores.
As of Oct 16 its tied 4 to 4, Since last week Sunday was up by one then this week will be Sunday.
It can change once more votes are counted, If its still tied by the end of the week then SNS will be the same day as the pervious week.
David, Jcaw03 and ThE_BaTmAn What would you guys want Saturday or Sunday smash? ;)
Anyone else out there reading this and plan on attending place in a vote.
For the FFC Tourney it will be FNS of course. more info near the event.

Echo

Smash Champion
Man i'm so pumped for this Tourney, I mean, it was awesome when I finally got to some and play with other people, but now with alot of people.... and actually competing in a tournament.... it should be great. I dont suppose anyone would be needing a Team Partner though, would they? =/ Cuz it'd be awesome if I'd have a chance to do not only singles but some teams :p

jcaw03

Smash Rookie
coo, amped about the tourney, but anyways, the weekly smash should be saturday, it be easier for me and whoever comes with me anyways.. but whatever day is picked ill try to make it work

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
umm either one i does not really matter to me...all i know is i need to start playing with you guys again cause i'm kinda bad now and with news of FFC tourny on the way i'm gonna need it. so get at me but that

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Man Saturday is up 1 vote so this saturday should be smeesh thats only fair Yosh!!!! Oh and I want to come to these smash fests because I am good competition for every one and I want to play Mike to get him better!!!

The X

Smash Cadet
I'll see what my schedule looks like for this weekend, and I, along with a buddy of mine, may be able to attend.

Keep me posted.

Echo

Smash Champion
Mike Falco lover said:
Man Saturday is up 1 vote so this saturday should be smeesh thats only fair Yosh!!!! Oh and I want to come to these smash fests because I am good competition for every one and I want to play Mike to get him better!!!
C'mon man... why do you have to point me out like that... >_>

lol anyway, my Samus has improved quite a bit (or so i like to think atleast), and I was lookin forward to playin you at the last fest, but you werent there :p I do want to get a bit more falco experience though, he is one that I dont get to play as often.

So is it going to be Saturday or Sunday this weekend? I was pretty sure yosh said it was sunday, which worked for me cuz I get to work earlier shift on sunday. But if you guys do decide to do saturday, I'll have to wait for the next one or somethin, cuz I gotta work, but its up to the people holding it really.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Mike Falco lover said:
I know the Count but as of last week, Sunday was up 1. Thereforth It won this week. Next week might be Saturday if the count doesnt change by Friday. Thats the fair game.

Its SUNDAY this week, no Q's asked

Keep in mind that if you voted for a day and then dont show up when that day wins, Ill take that vote out of the total count. Except for the Columbus guys since they cant attend every time.

Echo

Smash Champion
Well, me and shawn should be good to go for this sunday, i know i can come, and he says he SHOULD be able to, but thats usually a 50/50 with him, so i'll have to just wait and see =/

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Just wanna say bryan has a new name on the boards, Veggie, and he's tryin to pro with (u guessed it) peach!!! and yo sm3esh wanna say i appologize (w/o tryin to sound like a puusy) for tellin u to get an f-in job
(vote Saturday saturday saaaturday)
i also say that well..... i got nuthin, nvm

this performance is outa here

Vilnius

Smash Cadet
****, I was hoping it would be Saturday this week, because then I would be coming straight from a LAN party. Nothing to get me out of the computer vibe like a little Smash. Oh well.

Also, I've played a bit on my own these past few weeks, and I've become partial to Peach. I can see myself playing as her for a long time.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Man Peach blows....... But I own her anyways..... Hope someone gets good wit Peach cuz I want to play her a lot to get better against the biatch!!!! Yeah and it should be Saturday this week!!! But wat can ya do huh??? By the way Yosh it looks like Saturday is gonna win!!!! David told me Saturday works for him because he works on Sundays too!!!!! So that means Saturday wins by 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom