• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MaJiK

Smash Ace
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIT!!!

i can't come work
wouldn't be there till like 10 ....but then again games at davids go pretty late
i'll inform dev of this asap

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yeah. I spammed this place up pretty good back then. Every thread where Ive posted more than 20 times has this problem. A few places on the Melee Samus Boards have this problem also.

And my avatar is of Tager from Blazblue wearing an alternate costume. I use the costume he's wearing in the avatar.
So that's why the thread has been ****ed up and how's metro going for you so far Tyser cause i need to go there for a foreign language before I go to a private art college after high school cause they ****ed up my credits a week befor school started and I can't take Japanese because of it?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIT!!!

i can't come work
wouldn't be there till like 10 ....but then again games at davids go pretty late
i'll inform dev of this asap
What up Majik and when you guys start playing BB cause i been watching videos of you guys playing BB and Joker's.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Games at my place today (technically), at around 7. Got 1 BB setup and 1 Smash setup, u want more u bring it.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Me and Matt will maybe creep your place Dekline. Youre having games on Saturday also right?

Also games tonight were ill. Glad to see the legends one last time. I think we had everyone except Quen and Aaron Hall.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
U can invite whoever peanut, it's cool; and about Saturday I'd be down but idk how many ppl would show.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
games last night were great. had alot of fun playing with murn we were both slumping each oher.

we totally should've fired up a doubles and singles tourney. that will probably never happen again.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yea games last night was pretty real deal... its hard to get epic smursh fests like that...good stuff...hopefully we can get that setup sometime again

Tyserification

Smash Lord
He's known as Dragon to some. Hes a pretty legit char who I havent seen in like 2-3 years -_- Currently resides in Council Bluffs?

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah I had a ton of fun playing games and chillin/seein everyone last night. **** was real.

And Tyser I dun think it's one last time (I hope) because David said its possible we can do this once or twice a month.

Echo

Smash Champion
ahhhh memories... I'd have to agree last night was real.

I don't see why the games would stop... they're just starting to get better again :p I mean David hosts quite a bit and lately we've been bouncing around different places. Time for a thread update?!

Tyserification

Smash Lord
If we ever do these again, it should just be 5v5 to make things more realistic.

New School
JBM
Tyser
Dekline
Secks.
Uli

Old School
Echo
Smeesh
Mo
Yosh
Murn
Majik
David
Mexi

Echo should be on New School but he'll just sandbag until he gets his way :'( so he gets to be on Old School.

Echo

Smash Champion
um, Tyser...

First off, I decided on playing Mario even while I was on the Old School team, so picking him can't be sandbagging. Second, I was OK with the switch, and did what I could to help you guys win, so I can't see how that's me crying about it. I'm pretty certain Majik had played with everyone before I ever came down, so it made sense for him to be there instead of me.

Thats kinda ****ed up that you get on youtube and say i'm the biggest ***** baby you know, when everyone else is just trying to have a good time. You're killin it.

edit - Dekline you gonna be on XBL tonight? or have you gamed your heart out this weekend lol

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Bottom line is, you didnt really try much at all IMHO, as in you chose a character youre not that good with, and I think a lot of it has to do with the way teams were made. If you were to use a character youre actually good with then everyone would have "had a good time." But whenever you dont get your way, **** never goes as planned so it wasnt a surprise I guess. Next time Crews are done though, the teams above is how it should go down. Everyone gets what they want. I thought Crews were supposed to be semi-serious o.O

But yeah, Im only Tyser dude. You dont gotta take my posts to heart. Everyone knows this. Im just mean as **** on the internet.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
we should redo crews.

i know new school will win against old school.

jbm-fox
uli-marth
tyser-samus
dekline-falco
secks-falco

bring it sons 20 stocks.

David have you thought about possibly hosting tourneys?

Dekline42

Smash Ace
edit - Dekline you gonna be on XBL tonight? or have you gamed your heart out this weekend lol
I have gamed my heart out but I'm ready for more >=D, I'll be on sometime after 6.

And also, someone left a phone charger at my house, I think it's JBM's but I'm not sure

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey mike and tyser... i sent u those two new big burn songs.... let me know if u got them and what u think...if anyone else wants them...just let me know ur email... they are pretty real deal...

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Tyser you are def outta line here dude. Mike really did decide to play Mario when he was still under the impression that he was gonna be playing for new school. I know because he told me he was picking Mario lol....

UFC 102 was really really epic :D

Echo

Smash Champion
Thanks, Mo. and Yosh that's what I thought, too lol.

Murn, I listened to the 2 tracks, they're good... the chorus in Boys from the Big Red is straight ill. and I can tell what you're using now sounds alot more clear, have you thought about maybe re-recording some songs? Multi-Diamond, atleast. I still think that songs cold. :p

Dekline, BB GGs

Top Bottom