• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yes Mo i'm going to beat your a$$

bolt stfu you won't reach where i'm at for like another 3-4 years at least.

also Money matches in smash? fox/marth/falcon/sheik? i want to make things more interesting in smash

i'll take 1 dollar blaz blue bets as well.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Where's the next set of games is going to be and are you guys planning to have games next monday? plus my cel # is 402-217-9177 if you want to contact me.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I think I'm going to try and make a captain falcon Halloween costume for next year. (When I can actually go to the bars and stuff)

Going to be a lot of work to make a good one. But I'll def win a contest or two.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Just get a body covering blue spandex, some yellow gloves with matching scarf and sholderpad, red boots, Janet Jackson's nipple covers, and a red biking helmet. o and also a belt and gun

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Im thinking about watching "Faces of Death." Anyone else seen it? I heard its super duper ****ed up. People dying in the ****tiest way possible and ****. ****!

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm going to try and make a captain falcon Halloween costume for next year. (When I can actually go to the bars and stuff)

Going to be a lot of work to make a good one. But I'll def win a contest or two.
If you need help/ideas or whatever PM me :p I make costumes for fun.

Also - Got my Xbox Live fixed. (finally)

cue

Smash Journeyman
i was thinking about games tonight maybe? who would all wanna come? let me know asap as i will make this decision by 6 30ish - 7.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I say the best one button flash game is chain reaction. Someone holler at me on Facebook, it's the sickest game. I scored like 60k.

JBM ship it.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
What street name cause i am in the millard area till 4:30 today cause i at school right now.and call my cel # to be more specific about directions it is 402-217-9177.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
I dunno his street and what not. He lives near W.Center and 168th. If youre lookin for Brawl action, its probably not gonna happen at Dekline's. We're probably gonna be blazin a lot tonight.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Theres action in Brawl? I thought it was just two characters tripping towards one another then floating through the air slowly when they get hit...

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
That actually sounds like a lot of fun. Might see if any of my friends wanna go up and ride with them. Aint no way my car is making that drive

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That sounds actually pretty tight I have enough money to enter one of those tournaments and I was mainly interested in some BlazeBlue and Melee yesturday but I did not get a chance to respond yesturday but I really interested to play BlazeBlue and melee but mainly BlazeBlue cause i never played it before.

Top Bottom