• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Big Burn

Smash Lord
ohh ok cool... im glad u liked them mike... yea i probably won't re-record just because its to much work and i would rather just work on new tracks with that time...i will always have a special place in my heart for all those songs and how cheap the production was, but yet still turning out pretty ill..also i sent u the lyrics to your email in case you are interested.... btw yea i sent those songs to ur toptiertyser email...but i resent them to ur gmail... let me know if u got them and what u think as well... alright im out peeps. big burn be burnin!

btw... i stumbled upon this little piece and found it so amazingly ******** i had to share it with you all...
http://www.gamingvice.net/2009/08/29/the-truth-about-super-smash-bros/
gross right?

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
I might be outta line but I cant help but express myself :D

I didnt watch UFC102 but I read about it. Couture got his **** rocked in the decision. Jardine got ***** too. I wasnt interested in the fight card honestly. It wasnt as hyped as other cards and none of the fighters caught my interest. I hate watching Couture as much as I hate watching Liddell -_-

Lookin forward to Fedor vs. Rogers now. Not too enthused about UFC 103 -_- Boring fighter(s).

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol who cares about hype? Hype =/= exciting fights and these were almost all exciting fights. Couture fight was very exciting, Nogueira almost had him submitted like 3x and it was an all out slugfest when they boxed. Really great battle you should watch it online, one of the best I've seen. Jardine got KTFO again, the guy's jaw is made of eggshells. Chris Leben, always exciting, put up another exciting fight, though he got choked to unconsciousness (watchin his legs twitch was LOL) by a prospect after splitting the first two rounds. And oh yeah....Nate Marquardt with a one hitter quitter on Demian Maia.

UFC 103 is pretty meh but the top two fights should be pretty exciting, as Cro Cop and Dos Santos will def be standing and banging, same for Vitor Belfort and Rich Franklin.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
nogiera vs couture was awesome.

idk what your talking about.

that kid who has 6 straight knockouts is coming for brock.

but brock will just poop him.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol at calling Shane Carwin a kid...he's like 34. He just got into the game a little late but he has literally fought one dude of note so I dun really like his chances against Lesnar.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I think its just C->22DD->(C->22D)x6->C->jump->standard air combo

Just a couple dash cancels and some wierd timing

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
can someone host games during the week? like games at deklines tommorow or something?

my brother & gf are coming up this weekend and i'm not sure if i'll have any free time.

Uli

Smash Champion
if i dont work ill consider it, also gotta do a project and a test thursday -_-
david should host again :D

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
hey we can have games friday.

my brother isn't getting here til late so i am good.

dekline i recommend that we just have em friday at your place.

i need to take advantage of my off day for homework.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Games at my dorm around 5:30-6 now, Peanut is bringin a cube for melee

This is prtymuch for uli since no one else is gonna come

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
SPOILERS

Naruto (A lot goes on in this chapter it seems like): Shows the fight between Eagle and Raikage and friends. Its boring fighting so you guys can wait for that. Switches to Naruto and Tobi. Tobi tells them the so called truth about Itachi and everyone doesnt wanna believe it. Naruto blames Tobi for making Sasuke what he is right now. Tobi claims it was inevitable. He then tells them the story behind all this "hatred." It all started with Rikudou, the creator of the ninja world. All this dude wanted was peace (kinda like King Cold in DBZ), but he was going to die soon so he couldnt fulfill his dream. He had two sons though. Rikudou gave his eldest son his eyes and his youngest son his body. The power of eyes offered potential to control chakra power and spiritual powers. The power of body offered extreme willpower and massive physical power. When Rikudou died, he had to choose one of his children to become the successor to his legacy. He chose the younger son because he sought after love whereas the elder brother sought after strength. When Rikidou finally died, the curse of hatred began. The elder didnt like the decision so he waged war with the younger. In time, the elder brother let his clan be known as the Uchiha and the younger would be known as Senju. And that is basically the entire story of that crap. Tobi claims that he sees a lot of the First within Naruto. Says that Sasuke's way of the ninja is now hatred. End.

Bleach: Love and Rose are discussing whether or not Stark is gonna fight at more strength since his comrade was just killed. He doesnt seem to be fazed by Barragan's death though. Love busts out his Shikai which is a gigantic club looking thing (a cudgel). He attacks Stark and Stark runs. Stark talks with his gun for a little while. They say some things and Stark decides to fight for the sake of his comrades or something. Love puts on his mask and then does a special sword technique. It destorys some buildings but misses Stark completely. Theyre looking for Stark and he is overhead with a huge wolf pack by his side. End.

One Piece: Just a bunch of random fighting happens in this one as well as the next 10 or so chaps. A giant tries to hit Whitebeard. He gets defeated effortlessly. Doflamingo takes control of the 13th Division Captain and kills a couple pirates. Akainu kills a bunch of marines who are fleeing the battle. Those waves that Aokiji froze earlier get destoryed by some chick pirate. Some other stuff happen too -.- At the end, Luffy and company show up falling from the sky. End.

Top Bottom