• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

cue

Smash Journeyman
got riz aped in japan real hard =/ no suprise i guess.... lots of fun tho got to see really good bb action.

i'd be down for hosting games only prob is i work till 12 am both nights this weekend. could Thursday or is everyone busy with school?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I can be there this Thursday. When school starts Imma try to not go out on the weekdays though. I dont wanna **** up this time around.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I got work from 10-5 then school from 6-9 on thursdays, but if I still have energy somehow I'll show up

Secks.

Smash Ace
got riz aped in japan real hard =/ no suprise i guess.... lots of fun tho got to see really good bb action.

i'd be down for hosting games only prob is i work till 12 am both nights this weekend. could Thursday or is everyone busy with school?
**** thats tough. We need to play some games and I still need to get introduced to blazblue.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
SPOILERS

Naruto: An annoyed Sasuke charges in to strike down the Raikage. One of Raikage's subordinates puts up a water wall and then an electric current goes through and strikes down Sasuke. Im not sure if Sasuke's electricity backfired due to the water or if Raikage hit Sasuke. Despite, Sasuke is down. The lightning shinobi know all of Sasuke abilities already and Suigetsu is shocked. The other subordinate uses genjutsu on Sasuke's team. Sasuke gets out of the genjutsu with ease via Sharingan. Raikage rushes in and throws a punch at Sasuke. Suigetsu gets in the way and takes the hit for Sasuke. Zabusa's sword gets broken in two and Suigetsu's arm breaks into many many water pieces. Suigetsu comments that the punch would have broken any other person (Suigetsu is made of water so he didnt die). The dude who used the water wall says he's gonna go look for Karin. Hearing this, Juugo activates his curse seal and his personality alters into Crazy Juugo. Raikage isnt impressed. End.

Bleach: The chapter begins with a flashback from Barragan. Aizen, Gin and Tousen approach Barragan offering him a sword and telling him he is theirs now or something. He says he's the King of Hueco Mundo and wont come with Aizen. Gin and Tousen kill all of Barragan's subordinates then they take Barragan. He claims he will be the one to kill Aizen. Goes back to the present. While Barragan is turning into nothingness, Aizen doesnt even acknowledge his death and the other two Espada are disgusted by this. Stark says something like "Something like that is unforgivable, but I have to continue fighting." End.

One Piece: Oars Jr is still rampaging around. He plows through the marines like they're nothing even bypassing the Marine Giants with ease. A bunch of pirates go into the bay after Oars Jr (Oars made a big hole for them to get in). Hancock kills them all by stoning them and then kicking/crushing their statues. She also kills a couple marines stating that she has no allies and all men are her enemy. Oars Jr stops to talk to Whitebeard for a second. Whitebeard tells him he will die if he keeps charging in without thought. Oars says he owes Ace a lot so he wont stop until he saves Ace. He continues to go forth. He is attacked by three Shichibukai, Kuma, Doflamingo and Moria. Kuma hits him first with something, I forget what. Doflamingo comes in and slices Oars' leg off. Moria is pissed since he wanted Oars' body but since he doesnt have a leg anymore, he says Oars is useless. He stabs Oars through the heart. End.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Whether or not I creep Thursday depends mstly on if this cash game that sometimes runs on Thursdays is going on. David when am I coming back to the Holiday for some slugs :D

BOLT08

Smash Lord
That's why I don't post in here much anymore.

Either BB which I don't play. Or this stuff. Half the reason I stopped using the boards a long time ago was the freakin pages of spam about anime on Joker's thread. Made it not even worth getting on for. haha

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Weeeell, smash has been around for yonder so other than talking about when we're gonna play it there's not much else to say about it.

Unless u wanna argue about tiers or something :ohwell:

Dozer1170

Smash Cadet
what the **** is your avatar tyser, and why does smash boards think this thread is 416 pages? when the last page is 414? things that make me go hmmm....

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Yeah. I spammed this place up pretty good back then. Every thread where Ive posted more than 20 times has this problem. A few places on the Melee Samus Boards have this problem also.

And my avatar is of Tager from Blazblue wearing an alternate costume. I use the costume he's wearing in the avatar.

cue

Smash Journeyman
so my place tomorrow around 7 30 pm. whos all in? i will have my HD tv downstairs for blaze. i have also posted on other game boards so there might be some peeps you guys haven't met yet. call me if you need something. i stopped smoking weed. doesn't mean you cant tho

Uli

Smash Champion
david want me to bring my ps3? i have one legit stick, and slik has a TE stick so we will have 2 good ones

cue

Smash Journeyman
sure if you want. i think they other guys play on xbox tho so i dunno if they will care ( i dunno if they play on pad or what ) either way it might be good to have around

Secks.

Smash Ace
so my place tomorrow around 7 30 pm. whos all in? i will have my HD tv downstairs for blaze. i have also posted on other game boards so there might be some peeps you guys haven't met yet. call me if you need something. i stopped smoking weed. doesn't mean you cant tho
Mindgames.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
whats up kids been a while how's everyone doing. Looks like you fools are steping ya game up to blazblue huh I'm proud and peeps still smeeshin too. I thought NE smash was dead man, but I see IT IS ALIVE and well so thats good to see. Who all is getting down on BB now, and any SF4 heads here

outE 5000

hhahahahahahahahah

Top Bottom