• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'll probably be sticking with Tager for a while since Arakune is an asshole.
I'm messing with Carl now too, might stick with him if I can get his stuff down. I already have some setups. ;)
Fuck taunt.

I have to work till 7 on Friday and work at 2 on Sunday so we could either come down Friday night or Saturday morning I guess.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'll probably be sticking with Tager for a while since Arakune is an asshole.
I'm messing with Carl now too, might stick with him if I can get his stuff down. I already have some setups. ;)
Fuck taunt.

I have to work till 7 on Friday and work at 2 on Sunday so we could either come down Friday night or Saturday morning I guess.
Friday to Saturday!

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
ok, so i can host saturday

I have 3 tvs, 1 cube, 1 wii, no smash disc

things for you to bring:
setups, tvs, wii motion plus (wii sports resort!!), controllers, condoms, smash discs, ps3s, blah blha blah

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I can bring a 360 if we need it, Uli u got a 360 stick right? Cuz I just got mine and controllers

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it's one of the charity questions, they're supposed to make it look difficult/interesting, otherwise they'd have like 20 contestants per episode. they already know the question and answer before the walk on the stage.

like watch the one where katy perry's on it, she's so bad at making it look convincing lmao.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a 360 if we need it, Uli u got a 360 stick right? Cuz I just got mine and controllers
i only got ps3 sticks, you no i dont gotsa 360 son
i have 2 sticks, one kind of sucks though >_>
jbm should bring his, its better than my crappy ones

if slik comes we will have 2 good ones
-uli

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Btw, I finally found a site that lists off all char's hp, guard libras, negative penalty rates, etc etc.

Clix

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Tyser - :p I've still got a week before my **** starts up. You could BB here but I only have the one 360 stick :O. Otherwise FFC is open -shrugs-

[Also - Chris is having people over to play BB. (The one red head kid that was at the apartment.) and said whoever wants to come feel free. 726 south 152nd Circle. Around 8.)

Top Bottom