• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I want to go to Joker's but as i said before no one is willing to take me there before plus the last time i went there was a month ago to straighten out my stupid nephew with his school issues. I was planning to go to Joker's to play him when i was there but my dad or my relatives didn't know how to get to his place so that's why. And also i met MaJiK before at a brawl tournament at the FFC last year in April or May, I was the black Kid there with a red with black spot jacket with corn rolls with glasses and a basketball shirt.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
My mom is tight with her money and gas at times. My father is the same way and also you can give this project a chance cause i am also trying to do this for melee player as well and i also try to convert a few of the brawlers to melee as well if you don't mind.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
well since their seems to be a racial issue i think i am driving to jokers so if anyone would like to ride with me thats cool, i want to go up friday though and stay throughout the tourney then go back saturday night.

Uli

Smash Champion
well since their seems to be a racial issue i think i am driving to jokers so if anyone would like to ride with me thats cool, i want to go up friday though and stay throughout the tourney then go back saturday night.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O.o

anyway

i hear matt might not even be going, same with dekl
so shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
figure out this crap last minute as always

hurry up dekline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uli

Smash Champion
so far that is confirmed is tyser matt and i in a car
tyser wants to leave before 4 apparently
so if anyone wants to come, holllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
So did I o.O

Those who are riding with me, we take our leave on Friday. As for what time, I have no clue. Before 4PM though.

Hey, Greg. When should we peep?

P.S. 1 open seat in my car now.
Any time you want too. Hell, I don't even care if you guys showed up at 2 or 3.

Echo

Smash Champion
JBM I'll ride with you if you leave/return Saturday.

Anyone else think gamegenie could be Quen?

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Those who are riding with me, we take our leave on Friday.
Well, I guess I'm not riding with you then. JBM, if your leaving Saturday/getting back Saturday I could probably ride with you, if not I'm not gonna be there. ( Wedding/Grandma johns )

Top Bottom