• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i can't listen to them now because im at work but im sure they can't measure up to the great smash on my mind track by that guy named Big Burn... i will listen to them when i get home though

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you'd have to be pretty scrubby to say that wobbling is broken... lol.
ken still nearly won despite being wobbled by the best IC's ever rofl. don't get grabbed

only1Z

Smash Champion
Ken dominated chudat pretty much throughout the entirety of their smash career, i thin he had it under control.
Wobbles is broken, lilboyStrong_bad.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
you'd have to be pretty scrubby to say that wobbling is broken... lol.
ken still nearly won despite being wobbled by the best IC's ever rofl. don't get grabbed
Don't talk to Mo like that! He probably was playing Smash before you while you were in Daddy's pants. :laugh: J/K

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Lag doesn't matter for BB so I'd have 2 tvs for that and one non-laggy one for smash

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Welcome to the world's first truly convenient, real time, global Minesweeper competition.
The current World Record for Expert level, as submitted to Minesweepers.org, is 53.445, set by el Jefe of Seattle, Washington, United States on 6-Apr-2006.

that is some poop

Echo

Smash Champion
I was actually going to see if people would come if I hosted this weekend, but it looks like Dekline has it under control.

I'm gonna try to leave next weekend open to go to Joker's.

Top Bottom