• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Uli

Smash Champion
lol mo
there were 4 teams in doubles so bleh
jbm got 2nd
tyser got 5th
dekl got 7th
i got 9th
Grandfinals was not recorded saddly

jbm i might be able to go to smym if i have any left over money after i buy my suit tomorrow FYIIII

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
hey jbm can u let me know like tonight or tomorrow night at the LATEST if u need a ride?

because we would need 2 figure **** out and im gonna be gone starting thursday until the tourneys over so u wouldnt rly be able 2 plan things out very well with me...

well u can pm me but if its rly late notice my phone # is 952-992-9645 we should prolly exchange phone #s anyways u can call or text idc

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i'm not goin to smym

also david the next time you host i'm gonna bring my gc and game and leave it there if you don't mind, i don't really want smash in my house anymore because i don't enjoy the game like i used to and i'm sure you could use it when you host smashfest.

i'm kinda done with smash.

i might start taking brawl seriously and sometime soon win jokers monthly, but then soon after that i won't have the motivation to travel to the tourneys its just too much work and time that i could be doing other things that i enjoy more than smash now. i love goin out to eat with peeps and **** but not coming out even, driving to tourneys, being exhausted afterwards just isn't it for me.

basically i'm your local retiree omaha smasher who isn't going to travel anymore.. unless its jokers if i don't have anything going on.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What the **** are you talking about? You know nothing of my personal life, which isn't surprising, since the only thing you ever do is give me **** for no ****ing reason. I don't give a **** if you don't like me, because you don't and that's your choice and ****, but why the fuck do you go into a thread you've never posted in* to tell me to gtfo and spout off bull****?

other than to correct jbm saying that brawl is a good game. that was a legit post.

edit: this post needs more asterisks.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
What the **** are you talking about? You know nothing of my personal life, which isn't surprising, since the only thing you ever do is give me **** for no ****ing reason. I don't give a **** if you don't like me, because you don't and that's your choice and ****, but why the fuck do you go into a thread you've never posted in* to tell me to gtfo and spout off bull****?

other than to correct jbm saying that brawl is a good game. that was a legit post.

edit: this post needs more asterisks.
Its the Internet man. Don't take it too seriously.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Actually the internet is the most serious of business and thus everything posted on it should be taken as seriously as possible.
Also, lol Darkrain.
JBM haven't you said you're going to quit smash multiple times?

Uli

Smash Champion
lol wtf is going on
<3 darkrain

jbm is trying to be like tyser or something

i wanna play BB with people ;_;
where you at david!!!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I have close to no money until I get paid next Friday, so that would be the only time.

I don't see Darkrain firing up anything in KC/MO seeing as he's in Texas now.
I guess we could wait for them to come to us then on the 15th. I just remembered that Yulai has a wedding to go to.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I obv know he's in Texas considering I went out to eat and drink with him like the day before he moved lol...but I fig he will most likely be spending some weekends back.

JBM....you picked Falcon vs Phat, who has so much exp vs. Dark?? This makes me sad...

MaJiK

Smash Ace
you can't quit smash...... in like a month or two it'll become convenient once, just once is all it takes and then BOOM!
right back to square one.
smash isn't a game it's a way of life
like sports or cigs
you start and you won't stop

tell me when you come back we'll play some smash :)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
you can't quit smash...... in like a month or two it'll become convenient once, just once is all it takes and then BOOM!
right back to square one.
smash isn't a game it's a way of life
like sports or cigs
you start and you won't stop

tell me when you come back we'll play some smash :)
**** right Majik, sorry i haven't been here in the Nebraska forums lately, i been on the banning MK discussion.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
So anyone firin up Blazblue / Smash this weekend? I still have like 0 experience in BB =(

Top Bottom