• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MaJiK

Smash Ace
GT wasn't even real man...... literally, creator was pushed by funimation to extend his story. thats like at the end rocky ( if there is such a thing ) the make a bionic mic or something

also gohan sucks he couldn't even kill Dabura, and he's jack ***gotry

also What's new, whose doin what soon??
im bored :(

Tyser

Smash Champion
I think all the original Meleers are going to be there. Echo, Smeesh, Mexi, Mo, Murn, Yosh, Secks., JBM, Yulai, Slik, George and Alan. I thinks.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Mew2King took 1st. Cactuar took 2nd. Darkrain took 3rd. Midwest just doesnt stand with Coasts :'( except Darkrain :p

EDIT: Gratz to Smeesh n Mo for getting out of pools.

EDIT: Now that Melee is done with, everyone focus on Brawl please.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Wow... Melee is so much more fast paced, which i hate about Brawl since its not lol... Still not goin back to Melee tho since i have 0% chance of winning :laugh:

Oh and Darkrain is just too good :ohwell:

-BC-

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol ya I got to play against th 3 best players at this tournament. Pool 1, Darkrain. Pool 2, Mew2king, first round of brackets...cactuar. Hah pooped. I'm still really happy that I made brackets considering I didn't practice very much.

I had a great time on this trip, reminded me of how much I miss traveling. The tournament was great, Gates was way too good, and hanging out shooting the **** with everyone was a good time. Only things that sucked were me losing to that random Samus player due to a 40% 3 hit kill and an SD and how bad Nebraska is at teams. We should def practice teams more.

Top Bottom