• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Echo

Smash Champion
Well, HugQ may not be random, but Mo should have beat him. The 40% kill was gimp but that **** happens, what really ruined it for you was the SD. Looked to me like you were trying to tech but it did that gay **** where you air dodge and fly out... unless I saw it wrong. Thats just the game being bad.

I mean sure his Samus wasn't bad or anything he did some good things, but it wasn't anything that Mo shouldn't have **** on lol.

The doubles thing has always been a problem, since we didn't ever play it much except for the week before a tournament was coming up. It'd wouldn't be hard if we could all get steady partners, since no one ever knows for sure if Mexi is going to come or not, it'd be hard for you to rely on it in doubles.

I am really bad at this game.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
well since i'm like every other loser now i'm getting pretty good cuz i've practiced for 2 hours today so far.

mo your gonna get shine spiked.

Tyser

Smash Champion
LMFAO that dude sucks and should quit Smash in all.

EDIT: I just realized you said you almost JV5'd. So nevermind, that other dude just needs to get better . . .

MaJiK

Smash Ace
what if they had like a stroke or heart attack and the other dude killed him 4 times b4 calling the ambulance???? cause i know that **** would happen if and devon were playing each other...... who wouldn't call the hospital u ask? more like who would?

also it sucks devon didn't place.... what happened in the losers bracket?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
sup Nebraska.

Secks, good set in pools. Shine usmash Canada combo. :)

Aarosmash is too good. Chexr should've come to event 52. I saw that **** vs. DJ combo.

Echo

Smash Champion
oh dayum RaynEX is too good!!

it was great playing you man, it's too bad you guys are way up in Canada... though you know we're only 2 Dakotas apart... maybe we should do a Canada tourney?!?! I'd be down for that.

edit - btw congrats on your placing at e52

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ There was a dude on Youtube called Cue and he was playing Guilty Gear as Eddie and Slayer and I assumed that was you.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol@ appearance from RaynEx. He's very poopy.

Mike you saw it right, I tried to tech the missile and the game calculated I was gonna land on my feet for some reason so I air dodged.

JBM I do get shine spiked regularly but I'll kill you at 45% too so who currs?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol..I swear he is. Either here or Minnesota. I'm Canadian how am I supposed to know these things.

JBM: My Fox isn't particularly special. Just Canadian and different. I try to be as creative as possible because I'm tired of seeing generic Foxes that run around spamming laser or nair.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
****, i might come idk i made plans saturday but could move them to friday and my mom is going to a party this saturday. maybe i can have the girl watch my little bro...

love the only way i will do it is if your tech skill improves dramatically so i can get better at this game.

seriously folks, people who want to get better need to start playing at a higher level of tech skill because i feel that we all suffered from this.that and lack of experience against higher level falcos and fox which is all about tech skillz....

Top Bottom