• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Tyser

Smash Champion
Dude, I just read 40chaps of Elfen Lied. It's pretty real deal. It has boobs. And I cant got to KC because it's a 2 day event. My mother treated it at a 3 day event since Id be gone Friday, Saturday n Sunday o.O. *right eye in massive unbearable pain (unrelated to anything I previously said, Im just stating it)

Uli

Smash Champion
Dude, I just read 40chaps of Elfen Lied. It's pretty real deal. It has boobs. And I cant got to KC because it's a 2 day event. My mother treated it at a 3 day event since Id be gone Friday, Saturday n Sunday o.O. *right eye in massive unbearable pain (unrelated to anything I previously said, Im just stating it)
thats no good D:

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
so its official that ur not goin huh, thats not kool man, to tyser at KC :(

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
tyser your eye hurts because your playing too much brawl.

seriously, i never have problems with any video game except brawl as far as my eyes go.

Secks.

Smash Ace
**** Murn your avatar is too good. That Balista is old school wc2, I used to nerd bird Wc3 harder than meele if you could imagine. Well I'm going to be bringing Johnny to Lincoln, hes going to be crashing at my place Wed-Friday till we go to the tourny so if anyone wants to come to Lincoln and nerd games give me a call. Get some decent practice in before the tourny.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I can't wait to poop on falco with the RED MUTH FUKKIN BARON!!

you wanna get good at the game come play games thursday and friday afternoon with me and echo.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Well I have class Thursday, but afterward, maybe we could hit up games only thing is I'm not wasting gas driving in and out of Lincoln so if we could find a place to crash Thursday/Friday leading up to the tourny maybe we'll hit up Omaha. Otherwise you *****s come HERE!

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
I can't wait to poop on falco with the RED MUTH FUKKIN BARON!!

you wanna get good at the game come play games thursday and friday afternoon with me and echo.
Well I have class Thursday, but afterward, maybe we could hit up games only thing is I'm not wasting gas driving in and out of Lincoln so if we could find a place to crash Thursday/Friday leading up to the tourny maybe we'll hit up Omaha. Otherwise you *****s come HERE!
Will there be Brawl?

LOL kidding... Dont hate

-BC-

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah the main thing that i remember using them in was age of empires... i was king nerd at that game... almost flunked school at one point cause of it.

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ I did that except I played WoW because it was the cool thing to do.

EDIT:
Witness the ultimate battle between the greatest of the greatest in all the worlds.
Take the Grand Tour, Grand Tour, GT.
Step Into the Grand Tour, Grand Tour, Grand Tour, Step Into the Grand Tour, Dragonball GT!
Step Into the Grand Tour, Grand Tour, Grand Tour, Dragonball GT!

Step Into the Grand Tour, a brand new adventure begins,
another challenge for Goku and his friends.

Now he's a Saiyan strong, Pilaf makes him a child again.
The Dragonballs are turning, burning to end
the world and everything within.
The ultimate battle between good and evil. Who's gonna win?

When the sand clock dictates the consquence,
will our heroes have the strength to be the last line of defense?

Your wish has been granted.
Step into the Grand Tour, Dragonball GT!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
anybody that is interested in having a big burn cd post on here or let me know.... i can bring u a copy when i c u at the tournament if u wish....

Top Bottom