• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
people can creep my house as early as 215 if they want, but i still gotta get **** ready so i'm guessing we won't leave till around 330 or earlier.

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, I got pulled over for DUI last night so I won't be going to KC. I cancelled the reservations for the hotel.

Dozer1170

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys, I got pulled over for DUI last night so I won't be going to KC. I cancelled the reservations for the hotel.
thats ****ty man, im sorry to hear that

on a ligher note, tyser how many setups do you have for sat night? i presume its primarily melee in preparation for the tourny?

Tyser

Smash Champion
If people bring TVs they get to choose whether it's Brawl/Melee. My TV is for Brawl. That sucks ass about the DUI btw. Im going to get one this weekend so I cant go to KC also.

MTKD

Smash Apprentice
Interior Crocodile Alligator
I drive a Cheverolet movie theatre.

Games at my place this Saturday.

8104 S. 153rd Street
Omaha, NE 68138
(402)212-2586

EDIT: I still have to tell my mother that Event 52 is a two day event o.-

Is this ur address and is it all right if I show up and have some fun.

MTKD

Smash Apprentice
was wandering if these dir. would be right.

Continue on I-80 W
Entering Nebraska

134 mi
4. Take exit 442 to merge onto Giles Rd toward Harrison St
0.6 mi
5. Turn left at Harrison St
1.5 mi
6. Turn left at S 144th St/NE-50
1.0 mi
7. Turn right at Giles Rd
0.7 mi
8. Turn right at S 152nd St
161 ft
9. Turn left at Robin Dr
0.1 mi
10. Turn right at S 153rd St
Destination will be on the left

0.1 mi

8104 S 153rd St
Omaha, NE 68138

MTKD

Smash Apprentice
Man, right now, Cpt. Love is getting his *** handed to JBM Jiggs

REST FOR THE KILL

----------------

12:27 AM - Joker playing Decline, Decline Falco - Joker Marth - Decline 3 stock Joker 2 stock - Match 1

================
12:29 AM - Cpt. Love vs JBM Gannon Dittos

-------

4:34 AM - Finally got home, Hyate wanted to come back tonight, he wanted to get some sleep for the trip home on Sunday, witch is today, but since it would be loud and prob. won't get any sleep, decided to leave since we were up anyways.

Wanna thank Tyser for letting us stay and thank ur mom for buying Pizza for us. It was a lot of fun at the Vietnamese Restaurant. Met some new people today they were Danny or Dan Marino for me to remember and Andrew I think, its very early in the morning trying to remember names. But it was nice metting you guys.

JBM, next time, either take ur shirt of or leave it on, we don't need a strip tease LOL. On are way back, we stocked at a Casey's and there were to guys (either: drunk, high, or triping on something), they were staring at me while I was getting out the car and asked me if I liked the hawks or cyclones and ect., but was thinking we needed JBM to protect us from them.

Uli, IC pooped on you, but I need more pratice with fox and jiggs.

Mushr. Fun playing ur samus, havn't played many samus and again need alot more pratice.

Smeesh: Your good on the piano, would right some songs for melee and brawl.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yeah good games everyone
Thanks for having us over Tyser. We definitely thought about stealing your air mattresses this morning before we left, seeing as how Joker won them. ;)

Also, LOL at Echo changing the thread name even though he doesn't play EITHER of the games anymore. :laugh:

:026:-Patamon?

Secks.

Smash Ace
DUI's ****ING SUCK. Tough **** Ian... Your the 3rd person I know thats gotten a DUI in the past month excluding myself..... ****ing pigs need to meet their quotas. The thread name is too good **** Brawl... right in the ear.

Secks.

Smash Ace
You guys are ****ing donks.... a viet place to eat.... You go to KC you go eat BBQ... learn your geographical locations scrubs. Fire up some Gates way too ****ing good.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
GG guys, it was hell of fun and the viet place wasn't bad. JBM I couldn't let your name go down so I had to win at all cost and I didn't disappoint, also i won 2 mattresses cause of it, Tyser thanks for housing us, we didn't want to wake you up since I'm pretty sure you were tired as hell cause we were. Mushroomring we didn't got around playing pokemon but maybe next time.

Top Bottom