• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Tacoom

Smash Lord
So I was driving back from work today and I noticed this Suburban with some plates that read..... JIGGS.
I couldn't stop laughing cause it was some old *** krusty white guy driving it.

I dont know if you know this, but thats too good lolz

I believe I got the 17-20 off.
Im gunna try to head to town next thursday.

Update your face :>

Uli

Smash Champion
hopefully ill be able to come!
i better see everyone there that is going to KC!

brawl... will be there thanks to tyser >_>
unless jbm bans it!!

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
So no one's playing melee this weekend? And I'm getting the hotel room for Friday and Sunday night, let me know if anyone has problems with that.

Secks.

Smash Ace
I'm tired of always ****ing having to travel to Omaha how about you mother ****ers come to my place and smeesh up in Lincoln... and on top of that we might have a kegger at the same time who knows... SMASHFESAT AT MY PLACE Friday after I get off work. I'll start calling peeps to let you know when you can creep over. This might be krust bust... Or real deal.

Secks.

Smash Ace
I refuse to drive to lincoln.
I refuse to care if you come. You guys would need to bring some setups if you want to bring one for brawl you gotta like creep in the corner but that would be alright. If anyone decides to play brawl in my place there will be a 10 dollar entry fee at my door otherwise its free.

Uli

Smash Champion
I refuse to care if you come. You guys would need to bring some setups if you want to bring one for brawl you gotta like creep in the corner but that would be alright. If anyone decides to play brawl in my place there will be a 10 dollar entry fee at my door otherwise its free.
honestly i dont think anyone wants to go to lincoln >_>
you should come up on saterday if all goes as planned with jbms place
we will be playing melee and brawl so yeeeaah!

Secks.

Smash Ace
Pay to play Brawl at a fest? I better be getting head from a bitch the entire time Im there.
Tyser... would I ever **** game you? Of course you'll be getting head from a dog.

Well let me advertise this the best way I know.....

Smashfest at my place..... booze, girls, and meele, come to Lincoln!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yeah dude tehy better be jbm worthy too, me and ian don't **** ugly *****es.

actually nah i'm not gonna go to lincoln, too far since i have family coming up.

secks, since your falco is too good come and beat my jiggs and get some gas money. hell i'll even throw a snapple on top of it that you owe me.

step up or be a krust bucket.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Fuck you JBM. Only you and Ian? Yousa bitch. Youre at MikeEcho's level now (a crust bucket). Dont talk to me anymore, crust bucket.

Top Bottom