• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i thought we were ur people :cry:
when/where is event 52 couldn't find it on the boards
...also need wiiz so if ur coming bring ur wii plz
i can get about 3 tv's that work on my own but if we want more plz bring urs
still waiting on "confermation" for this week if its a go cause we still fixing our house
HOPEFULLY we'll be done by friday but i wanna know when event 52 is so if we wanna do it next week i wont conflict with anyone

also if we can do it on a Saturday next week i think more people will be able to come so keep ur schedules open

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
minnesota is tight, i lived there for a while. smashfest this weekend? what kind, melee or brawl? is event 52 the tourney in KC? when exactly is it?

Tyser

Smash Champion
Event 52 has been stickied in the Midwest boards. It's usually the first thread under Midwest.
Majik's fest is going to be Brawl I believe.
And Minnesota should be real. I lived there for 12 years so chea :-D.

EDIT: Change in plans. I might not be able to be at Majik's Friday because I think I have work that day now.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Wall of text plz read

man it can be any and or everything if u guys want
it WILL happen
Friday Oct 2nd (tomorrow) 1402 Cherry Tree Lane Phone is (402) 293-5934 if u have trouble finding it
its the neighborhood right off of hwy 370 and 72nd street
bring wiiz and tvs (wiis a must otherwise we just got a 360 to work with)
Bobby u need to come and bring my sticks with ya (purple with a clear back)
hope this isn't too late of notice for anyone but GL in getting here i'll start it at about 5 or 6 when ever someone comes over
hopefully we can get a "full house" 10 or 12 people more would be cool

so uh come one come all and bring a friend, there's like fast food adn gas stations ALL around here so dont worry about bringing "rations"

also....... there will be Melee, Brawl, and maybe some SC4/H3 (if we wanna)

i got 4 sticks for 360 and some "decent" sticks for melee/brawl (but make sure u bring ur own cube sticks)

feorandres

Smash Rookie
I'll probably be able to make it, I'll be there around 7ish and can bring a wii but no TV... I'll give you a call if plans change.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
FaceLoran what's your sceen name on pstars?!?!?!? that's great dude I've been playing a bit lately...

cue

Smash Journeyman
i work at 8pm so i'm thinking about comming by...

but who is going by???

MaJiK

Smash Ace
im not sure who is guarenteed to come or what but apparent ly so far i think its Uli Tyser JBM Smeesh(he lives here but gets off work at 7) Feo Kylo(maybe) thats all i've heard from so far but i haven't gotten a call or any other confirmation other than this board

PS i hope others will read this board and come......i dont need a call for u to come so u can just show up

my house is on the corner of cherrytree and greeenwood avenue......theres a tree theme

come anythime from like 5-6 i dotn care when it starts ....but if u dont bring a wii and ur first we're gonna rock some SC4

MaJiK

Smash Ace
congratz on ur money mo man

first guy over will be playing melee or SC4 unless they bring a wii....

we good to ggo so come on over man ;)

Uli

Smash Champion
we will try to be there around 7 maybe?!
(we being me tyser jbm and maybe Amatt?!?!)

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
good games last night folks.

i think i'm gonna main kirby for brawl, hes alot of fun.

falco, i've lost faith in you, maybe you just can't be played well without my sticks *sigh*.

fox, your really good.

marth, yep your the best character in the game.

my last shoutout is to the MUTHA ***** RED BARON! he's god tier.

Tyser

Smash Champion
No specific information yet. There is a Melee one sometime this month but I have no clue when yet. Brawl next month. I always post here when I get the information.

Secks.

Smash Ace
So I was driving back from work today and I noticed this Suburban with some plates that read..... JIGGS.
I couldn't stop laughing cause it was some old *** krusty white guy driving it.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
hey listen dudes, we are trying to get stuff set up for event 52. So just curious but can i get a head count of who's all going? because i think that my car load is gonna be staying at a hotel because i don't want to be around gamers who i will get massive amts. of acne from especially since there will be 50+ at phats.

the hotel that Kylowinter has found is 45 for two beds a night, so thats what we are thinking its only 10 min away from the tourney. i'm assuming that we will be at phats playing friendlies beating people all night bcuz we are too good but then we'd creep the hotel.

as of right now my car is full if everyone who says that they are going is going which is myself, ian, uli, tyser, john, and TEH ECHO(if he comes idk what that dude is doin).

but yeah, just wanted to get opinions from everyone.

if we have 6 people for hotels in each room, it'll be 8 dollars a night basically. this is the last big melee tourney of the year and i want to make the best of it so i'm just trying to help people out as much as possible with info.

so for the people riding with me its gonna be like this; 40 for entry, 16 for hotel, 10-20 for gas, then whatever you spend on food i will probably spend 30-40 maybe mroe if i'm really hungry. so it could range from 86-116 for the whole trip i'm assuming.

Tyser

Smash Champion
If we fire up hotels, I dont wanna do singles. I dont like spending money anymore. And would this mean that 6 of us would crash in 1 room? Im bringing my air mattress.

EDIT: Dude, this Echo kid just un-friended me on Facebook. O.o I guess we arent friends anymore. Good shit!

Top Bottom