• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i may JUST may be wrong but as a dbz fan isn't Broly like the absolute FARTHEST thing from a super hero as can be??? he's a filler ultimate villian..... o well
as soon as we can lets post some info about the when and where of melee and brawl games

SliK

Smash Journeyman
i may JUST may be wrong but as a dbz fan isn't Broly like the absolute FARTHEST thing from a super hero as can be??? he's a filler ultimate villian..... o well
as soon as we can lets post some info about the when and where of melee and brawl games
You obviously don't understand that His Power Is Maximum.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
hmmmmm
uhhh..... WAIT!
WaIt .... wait .... no no no... nvm
his Power is Maximum is not a good enough catchphrase to use for me

im goin back to basics
ll
V

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
alright dudes games at my place friday.

we will have 2 melee setups and it starts at 7.

tyser if you want brawl you will have to bring that tv of yours, i have a place to put it but i need you to bring your tv at least.

Uli

Smash Champion
alright Dudes Games At My Place Friday.

We Will Have 2 Melee Setups And It Starts At 7.

Tyser If You Want Brawl You Will Have To Bring That Tv Of Yours, I Have A Place To Put It But I Need You To Bring Your Tv At Least.
Hell Yes!!

Echo

Smash Champion
Alright, I'll be there on Friday, Brice. I Don't think I'll be able to sleep over, but I should be able to play for quite a while.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Im not sleeping over also. I just wanna nerd games. We should do a big ass Borschfest at Matt's since his entire family is going out of town.

Tyser

Smash Champion
JBM, where is your house?
He lives in Glenwood, IA. You should come over. I think I played you at FFC. I was the Jigglypuff player who got 4th at that tournament. It'd be nice to have another Brawler show up because the other newbs are gonna be playing Melee :'(.

feorandres

Smash Rookie
for sure tyser! I don't think I played you but I did see you play... I thought you were ddd at tourney? Might be thinking of someone else because I have no clue who anyone is hehe
Neways, I'll gladly get some brawl in over that newb melle :p
The only thing keeping me from coming atm is my parents, seeing as I'm only 17 they have this whole thing with meeting ppl from the internet...wouldn't want to be man ***** or nething. So I might end up bringing along a friend.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Oh, I guess it wasnt you who I played against after all. I thought you were the Pit player who used the Classic lol. And yeah, you should probably bring a friend. Ill **** peoples' butt holes with the force of ten thousand suns.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
that anime has some of the worse animation ive ever seen, and this is coming from the guy that nerds sonic. nonetheless, im rewatching it.....just the sonic adventure parts aka the good parts

Tacoom

Smash Lord
so whos all going to Jokers tourny next weekend. imma head up to omaha sat morning and catch a ride with you guys so i can do both tourneys and take everyones mummy

feorandres

Smash Rookie
Hey yall, just got home a bit ago from smashfest... wish I could of stayed for the whole tourny thing but parents wanted me home and I was tired neways from this week (so much so that I gave tyser and matt gheto black man handshakes as I left :p)...
neways it was a LOT of fun and my friend and I are totally heading to the next one and prolly to both tourneys next weekend :)

Top Bottom