• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Two pieces of amazing news......

......Last night I just shipped the $33 buyin 10k guaranteed on Stars for 4k!

Also it's possible the wedding may be on a different date then I originally thought, I may be able to make that tourney. Gonna know very soon...

§chizm

Smash Lord
Since we're coming up, everyone else from NE has to show up as well or they're getting Final Flashed. It's required sons.

OH SH*T!

Tyser

Smash Champion
Oh fuck. I forgot. We were even talkin about it. SHIT! Sorry bro, I'll remember fo sho next time. I feel like an asshat now :(.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Gotta let everyone know I made my first live final table yesterday!!! Skipped school and got someone to cover my shift at work so I could play the $210 6-max event at the Horseshoe Poker Classic and I made the final table. I'm only going in 3rd in chips outta the last 6 but I think I've still got enough to work with. It plays at 3 o'clock today, hopefully I can keep running like Jehovah and take this down for 5k.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Bustoed 4th for $1232 *sigh* I played really well, the cards just didn't go my way when someone's A5 sucked out my AQ all in preflop. I managed to crawl back up to my original stack but the blinds had gone up and two players were out by then so I was forced to gamble for my stack and lost.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Half of the Melee videos are on my youtube acc. Ill upload the other half tomorrow. I highly consider watching it in high quality because the quality is pretty bad without it. Also, I didnt know who was who, so comment on the videos of who the people are in the videos.

EDIT: People should use their tags next time like I said. Im not putting up vids without tags anymore because its dumb.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
A Yooohh Have you guys ever thought of heading up north to my house and neard games with me meh? I have punch and pie ^_^

MaJiK

Smash Ace
who wants to team up with the MaJiK man for teams next time????
(figure i'll ask while the askins good)

also i've been without a wii since 2 tourneys ago but somehow im getting better........MaJiK HaNDS!

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Uh..... never crossed my mind. Maybe if you switch it up to DIESEL and pie. I'll consider it. xD
DEAASEL???!!!!! come on now, you should know that that comes with the package deal, how else would we clear the mouth fulls of pie without slugging bugging

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I now defeated Tyser for title of worst student in the Nebraska smeash community. I basically dropped all my classes lol I might be calling it a career.

dmac

Smash Champion
you guys look like you've been playin too much brawl (jk!) glad to see mike(falco not teh echo) is still playin :3

Tacoom

Smash Lord
:3 <WTF is that besides a deathmizzel thing

Note: I grow old and tried of bolding and greening my post. Thakes to much thought and hurts the brain

Top Bottom