• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
hi everyone, just dropping in to say that a few of the SD guys are coming down on sunday and i think i need a partner for doubles, if anyone is willing to play with me i'd really appreciate it i got 4th in doubles last trny with my partner and 5th in singles, MN btw any replies here or pms would be awesome

cue

Smash Journeyman
1 Me
2 deven
3 shrink from SD
4 Tyser
tied 5th Majik & Juan

30 people

teams

1st Me and Dev
2nd Firewolf and shrink
3rd Tyser and uli i think..

Pokkit

Smash Cadet
hey people...omaha person here. hoping to make the next FFC tourny, if there is one.

just introducing myself.

EDIT: Anyone who goes to Creighton here besides me?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
What Tyser got 4th whats up with that, well u finally got ur glory at BabyYokers.

Also we could of made it but Hurricane had to be a ***** about it, so maybe next time, so when is SM3EsH going to win one.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Melee of course. No one plays that crust game (Brawl) anymoar. We're all preparing for KC now. Also, ZOMG IT'S REED!

feorandres

Smash Rookie
ick melee, first smashfest I might be able to make and it's that silly game :p
Need to get better at brawl so I might actually make it to round 2 next time at FFC lol, was pit and lost to a metaknight and snake ><

Big Burn

Smash Lord
ick melee, first smashfest I might be able to make and it's that silly game :p
Need to get better at brawl so I might actually make it to round 2 next time at FFC lol, was pit and lost to a metaknight and snake ><
lol melee is silly... wow...just so u know most of the serious smashers in the state consider brawl to be garbage and only play it to reap the financial benefits that noobs bring to tournaments and melee to be the game that actually takes skill.

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ I just play it to have fun mah. Also, Im gonna be uber nerdy and bring my VCR to whoever's place we're creeping for games. It could be real deal maybe. Also, where are we going?

SliK

Smash Journeyman
^ yes it's Genome, o and I need to get my marth better so im down for games anytime i have work tomorrow though :(.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
cause havin sex is like quadratic expansion if it cant be split then its time to stop,
and havin sex is like doing fractions, its improper for the larger one to be on top,
and havin sex is like math homework, i do it best when i'm alone in my bed.
and squarin numbers are just like women, if theyre under thirteen just do them in your head....

§chizm

Smash Lord
cause Havin Sex Is Like Quadratic Expansion If It Cant Be Split Then Its Time To Stop,
And Havin Sex Is Like Doing Fractions, Its Improper For The Larger One To Be On Top,
And Havin Sex Is Like Math Homework, I Do It Best When I'm Alone In My Bed.
And Squarin Numbers Are Just Like Women, If Theyre Under Thirteen Just Do Them In Your Head....
WTF mate.
:070: :070: :070: :070: :070: :070: :070:

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Melee of course. No one plays that crust game (Brawl) anymoar. We're all preparing for KC now. Also, ZOMG IT'S REED!

^ I just play it to have fun mah. Also, Im gonna be uber nerdy and bring my VCR to whoever's place we're creeping for games. It could be real deal maybe. Also, where are we going?
you have fun playing brawl, but it is also a crust game? A bit contradictory don't you think?

Top Bottom