• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Secks.

Smash Ace
Starting this weekend we're going to do weekly melee tournaments at the barrio, there will be an entry fee of $5 to enter both singles and doubles (2.50 each) . The money will be going toward a large melee tournament that we're going to host in October at JCCC. The tournament will have the promise of a $500 out of state bonus, a large ball room venue, and atleast 32 setups.

This is going to be the biggest melee tournament that the midwest has seen in a long time. We're going to need all of our setups at the barrio running melee so we can run the weekly tournaments. This means there won't be any brawl setups for the next 2-3 months so I suggest someone from the other crew host the weekly brawl get-together.

I've talked to most of the crew about this already and they are all for it. Bring $5 this weekend to support the biggest midwest melee tournament since brawl.
Well this is going to be it for me. I will get the days off to make this tourny for sure. Hopefully Devon won't krust this time around but this is gonna be huge from what Dark is talking about. Maybe we will get a lot of out of staters this will be the real deal.

And it does look like meele is going to be going strong. **** brawl. You want to win some money? Come creep this tourny.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
thats just the people who like melee, i'll creep for sure, but there are way more noobs who play brawl than people who play melee which equals more money hopefully for jbm.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yo that was epic tyser and i really need to get back into melee I really have'nt played in a long time. ohh and btw soul calibur 4 is very good so go pick it up

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yo eat some man meat everyone else that saw that shiz thought it was funny aight kids ohh a murn man i dont live to far from you now actually my new crib is like right around the corner from you mayne we gotta play some games soon

Secks.

Smash Ace
**** Leon you, Murn, and Mo all live within like 5 blocks of each other.... Good ****. I'll have to creep you guys sometime, especially since I'm going to be living in Lincoln.

Tyser

Smash Champion
(402)212-2586 ---> Holler at me for games. Ill be available all week next week. If I dont pick up which is very likely leave a voice message and Ill holla back at ya. Ive been trying to nerd Melee and Brawl lately :-D.

J

JCnolan

My summer school is going to be done next Thursday (not tomorrow). So with all this free time between school starting up in the fall again I figure why not nerd some smash. So il be dusting myself off and trying again, sorry the song was in my head. GET READY - to mutch megaman.

J

JCnolan

Post #3

Well since everyone is giving out numbers here is my cell : 402 681-2683 , but I need to

get my shlt straightened out with homework and finals so don't expect me to be available until

said time in previous post.

Sincerely, Jon C Nolan​

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol school. *puke* I still need to get signed up. I wonder if I will ever graduate.

Leon where are you living my dude? I'm on 34th and California now.

feorandres

Smash Rookie
lol looks like I missed the giving out of numbers, 402-238-4759... good for games in the evenings :) looking at brawl mainly. Oh and I start school the 14th ><

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i won a 60 dollar money match in melee the other day... pretty real deal holyfield with a happy meal on the football field

Big Burn

Smash Lord
some random dude that ariss knew that claimed he was the best in the world multiple times.... we mainly played 7 stock matches... it finally got through is head that he wasn't the best in the world after 2 hours of 7 stocks....

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
Hey question...I'm already going to be down in NE b/c my g/f is moving down to UNL on the 22nd...I think so...is anyone interested in having a SD smasher practice or crash with them before the tourney?

Tyser

Smash Champion
Damn, I wish I met people like that to MM, Murn :-(. And Shrink, I can play some games during that time, but I dont think you'll be able to crash at my place unfortunately.

feorandres

Smash Rookie
I'm up for games this week, *Hollers at tyser* Never met anyone on these boards but I figure it's about time... Monday wednesday or Friday afternoon/evening works for me.

Top Bottom