• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
m2k outplayed shiz on all the levels he beat dsw.

dashizwiz for once actually ****ed up his tech in the last match, if he had not screwed up several times he would've won, but he doesn't need me johning he knows what he did.

Tyser

Smash Champion
01000001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 01101000 01100001 01110100 01110011 00101110

And that M2K vs. DSW set was better than the Dark Knight.

Secks.

Smash Ace
I don't believe that M2K 3 stocked shiz like twice like shiz did to M2K. Shiz for the most part completely dominated his marth and controled him in all the matches except the very last one which ultimatley decided who moved on. M2K would get little gimp kills of course but he never really combod shiz very well up until that last video. Honestly thats the first time I have seen anyonne be more technical than M2K and dominate that badly. Normally you see M2K doing the **** that shiz was doing to him. Those vids are crazy.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Little gimp kills make the world a way better place though. And at least he didnt gimp DSW like he did against Colbol. A single UpB O.O.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
I don't believe that M2K 3 stocked shiz like twice like shiz did to M2K. Shiz for the most part completely dominated his marth and controled him in all the matches except the very last one which ultimatley decided who moved on. M2K would get little gimp kills of course but he never really combod shiz very well up until that last video. Honestly thats the first time I have seen anyonne be more technical than M2K and dominate that badly. Normally you see M2K doing the **** that shiz was doing to him. Those vids are crazy.
thats exactly what I'm saying see man secks this is why your cool we see eye to eyes mayne. all m2k was doing was getting by thats all. He just survived but it was enough for him to get the win though so thats all that matters anyway, but shiz was bulling him the entire time though

Secks.

Smash Ace
Its true the matches that M2K won he bearly won, besides the last one. He didn't **** on shiz what so ever imo. He just won is all. Shiz was making him look like a rookie though. He gets mad props in my book for that hes way too ****ing good. Anyway, when is the last time anyone has ever 3 stocked M2K twice in a set??

Secks.

Smash Ace
**** BRAWL wow....... **** Mike you disappoint the **** out of me... how is brawl fun are you kidding me. That game will never be fun like I think you once even told me, I'd rather lose a meele set than win a brawl tourny that game is the wackest in the ****ing world I'll never touch that game again its so not even worth it.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
**** BRAWL wow....... **** Mike you disappoint the **** out of me... how is brawl fun are you kidding me. That game will never be fun like I think you once even told me, I'd rather lose a meele set than win a brawl tourny that game is the wackest in the ****ing world I'll never touch that game again its so not even worth it.
lols...i'm gonna go with secks doesn't like brawl :p

feorandres

Smash Rookie
Hey yall, creeped these boards long enough I'm finally gana make a post lol
I'm Tim, I'm 17, and live in omaha. Pit's my main and I have alot of room to improve :) Started getting into smash bros more after that last FFC tourney here. Looking forward to playing with yall sometime
Oh and Brawl>Melle :D

Echo

Smash Champion
Feorandres you should come play with me and Tyser sometime, we'll make you good :] and JBM wtf is up with the Marth by your name you wanna ditto son?!?

Secks.

Smash Ace
Well I was drunk when I posted that but my sentiments still remain the same. Obviously there is more money in brawl, just because more people play it and waste their money in it doesn't mean its a better game. If all your looking for is the money in a game then you better be raking in that dough. I go to tournaments cause they are fun, you hang out and **** and if you win thats good too. Only having a mind set of winning isn't the best, unless your a uber nerd like m2k.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
LOL! He said the money. **** if its money you want I'll give you poker lessons lol the only way you can ake a significant amount of money playing these games is if you're outrageously talented, which none of us are. The only reason to play these games is for fun and competition.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
wow, if NE can warm up to brawl...then anyone can warm up to brawl...I hated brawl when it first came out, but then I learned...

You can play both games...they couldn't be more different.

BTW - echo, I'm really ****ing excited to play against you again. I still remember my *** kicking you guys gave me down at the melee tourney. :D

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey i wanna play some melee sometime soon... any takers??? mo? jbm? smeesh? whoever. i don't think i have ever played you before shrinkray, do u still live in brookings? if so when are u coming to omaha again to smash...
SMASH!

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
hey i wanna play some melee sometime soon... any takers??? mo? jbm? smeesh? whoever. i don't think i have ever played you before shrinkray, do u still live in brookings? if so when are u coming to omaha again to smash...
SMASH!
Yeah, I'm still one of the sd crew - i'm coming to the next ffc - if you guys wanted to do some small smashfest on like the 9th...I might be able to drag a friend or two down with me.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
wow mike I thought we hated brawl mayne wtf is going on we hate brawl then we love brawl back and forth come on. and pick up your friggin phone sometimes fool before i have to bust a cap. aight son but whatever brawl still sucks anyone getting soul calibur 4 hit me up for a real fighting game kids ohh and murn i'm down for some melee even though brawl distroyed my melee skills lolz but i might hit u up this weekend or something and man i'm bored at work and tyser is the coolest kid in america right now btw

Big Burn

Smash Lord
if i see one more person contradict themselves on whether brawl is garbage or not(which it is) i will literally puke

feorandres

Smash Rookie
Oh I'll never flip flop on that :) I'm brawl all the way
So when is someone gana teach a newb how to play? :p

Top Bottom