• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Echo

Smash Champion
Ok Tyser I was pretty sure I was on the list for people riding with you... but whatever. Guess I'll just see you guys at FFC.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I was under the impression that you didnt like Brawl anymore. Plus you'd probably end up pissing me off like you did at JBM's.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol What can I say man, Brawl sucks. If you're around Melee, then you're going to get **** for it. I honestly don't see why you're surprised at all.

Guess I'll have to see if Devon is alright with driving.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Yeah, I expected to get shit from it but you dont understand how far you were pushing me bro. I almost decided to break your face open.

EDIT: Hey, Smeesh. If my cousin Matthew doesnt go to Iowa do, you wanna team up? (Brawl)

feorandres

Smash Rookie
homecoming is Saturday for me so I'm going to have to choose between a high school dance and getting beaten at smash.....both bitter sweet experiences... :p
I'll prolly just end up seeing yall sunday for FFC.

Echo

Smash Champion
fiiiine Tyser just because you are my *** I will stop hating on Brawl for you. But let it be known, that I dont think it should be taken as serious as Melee. I was joking to try to get you to play some Melee, but I could see where it was taken too far, so I apoligize. However, take it or leave it, its an opinion.

Anyway, looks like Devon and Myself are going to be taking another car down, as he has volunteered to drive... soooo, anybody else want to come??

Tyser

Smash Champion
Apology accepted bro. It wasnt the hating on Brawl that got me heated (shit, it was actually funny when you were hating on Brawl), but the fact that you kept pushing my buttons for a solid while with all the name calling bullshit. But its all good now I guess :-D.

Uli

Smash Champion
i can stop laughing hahahahahahhaha
everybody working for the weekend??

that pic
Hahahahahahhaahh

Tyser

Smash Champion
I have some bad news. I cant drive to KC anymore. We're gonna need to find another driver. I dont think Im going to drive out of state anymore because it's a pain in my ass plus my folks wont allow it. Also Im going to college in Minnesota probably either next semester or next Fall. WOOT!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Ok everyone, listen up. I am jbm.

anyways, since tyser isn't driving i will drive instead.

Right now i have myself, echo, tyser, uli, and john going with me. i can fit 2 more in from omaha if they would like to ride with me.

first come first serve so find out your plans! also if your riding with me you will have to meet me in either lake manawa or at my house i will not be coming to pick you up!

MaJiK

Smash Ace
hey dudes i think im goin to hold a smashfest at my house this friday or saturday tell me which is best
that is if and only if we can "repair" our bathroom in time
hopefully we can
i can get about 3 or 4 set ups on my own but i litteraly dont have a wii at this point so i would need people to bring wiis'
so uh
tell me if u can make it and if u'll bring a wii and i'll try and get this house in working order by friday or saturday
Adress is 1402 Cherry Tree Lane off of 72nd and hwy 370

MaJiK

Smash Ace
when's event 52 and if u guys think it'll work out better next week i can do it then too so vote so i can get the best date dudes

feorandres

Smash Rookie
Friday sounds as good as any other day for me :) life changes on a minute to minute basis for me so I may or may not be there lol, looking like a 80% chance of making it atm tho...I need to find someone other then pit to play cause it's finally hitting me that he won't get me past round one in tourneys ><

Tyser

Smash Champion
My folks want me to be around "my own people" and they want me to live alone for once in my life. They think Minnesota is the perfect place I guess. When/If I go down there then Ill be going to the University of Minnesota (UMN).

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
My folks want me to be around "my own people" and they want me to live alone for once in my life. They think Minnesota is the perfect place I guess. When/If I go down there then Ill be going to the University of Minnesota (UMN).
u should come to iowa instead, its better lol

Top Bottom