• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Echo

Smash Champion
A practice schedule sounds good, we have enough time before to try to come up with something that would work for everybody. As far as location, I don't really care, maybe we can switch it up different places or something, should be fun.

I think I'm going to bring the Peach back around, Devon and I will **** you up.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yeah you need to decide a main dude. peach, sheik, fox, falco are your only choices though. o and ganon too if you want but no other chars sorry.

Nerd mode commencing...

and nah me and murn will ****.

Ain't nobody be doing it like jbm/big burn so just sit down, listen and learn.

Echo

Smash Champion
LOL NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH dude did you just go there?? y'all bout to get clapped, ya fukkin fags. These Big Burn beats are too good I think I've almost memorized them all.

oh and Uli - In a game that you can mash buttons as fast as you want and throw out as many moves as you want with no lag, Peach kinda lost its fun for all the friendlies. I feel though that it was ultimately my best character.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
my sig owns souls.

lol best response ever.

yeah you need to decide a main dude. peach, sheik, fox, falco are your only choices though. o and ganon too if you want but no other chars sorry.

Nerd mode commencing...

and nah me and murn will ****.

He should main Sheik. Sheik is so ****ing broken. Priority everywhere!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
sheik is a good character. but i feel as if maining her comes to like a certain person you know what i mean?

sheik playstyles vary alot imo.

raynex, are you gonna start coming down more often to play at national tourneys?

i gotta play some more matches with you.

Echo

Smash Champion
I have considered Sheik multiple times and I do like her style, but I don't prefer it at all against a fox, even a falco.

As I have mentioned before, you guys realize Canada is not as far as many of our blessed United States from us, depending on the location in Canada we could travel there for a tournament, eh?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I thinking of coming down really soon to smash with you guys. After event 52 I got invitations from almost all the coasts. I'm going to CT to play PC and M2k again, the illinois for a tourny, florida eventually.

Nebraska is where its at though. It isn't insanely far. I'd come out if you guys had a fest or something for sure.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
sounds good. your more than welcome to come and smash it up in Nebraska with us.

Are you going to SMYM9?

i think most of us will be going there.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Yea I'm going to illinois for that tourny. I promised a ****load of IL smashers I'd make an appearance after Prac and Co's tourny in georgia.

I'll see you guys before that though. I'm planning on coming to Nebraska waaay before February. That cool with you guys?

Uli

Smash Champion
So are you just going to travel around and play games man?
Because thats pretty cool lol

§chizm

Smash Lord
Echo, I don't think I've ever actually seen you play Peach. That would be pretty cool I guess. :bee:
Tyser, you're coming down to Des Moines this weekend. We need to play some doubles. :laugh:

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
So are you just going to travel around and play games man?
Because thats pretty cool lol
Pretty much, lol.

You wouldn't believe how many pms i had after I came back from Kansas. Everyone + my mom wants to play my Fox, its ridiculous. I don't even think I'm amazing yet either.

But I'm still totally down for this " travel-to-the-coasts-and-beast" plan.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol at jbms sig! big burn is slowly taking over the world... yea we should get some kind of consistent schedule going on... the ffc center tourney should be fun... haven't had a melee one there in a millennium.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
but u do at least have the cd right... if u bring your cd with a sharpie i can sign it at the ffc tourney

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Pretty much, lol.

You wouldn't believe how many pms i had after I came back from Kansas. Everyone + my mom wants to play my Fox, its ridiculous. I don't even think I'm amazing yet either.

But I'm still totally down for this " travel-to-the-coasts-and-beast" plan.
thats pretty kool, i think that u really should be comming down here to nebraska and play some game cause when i saw ur fox at event 52, it was really unique

Top Bottom