• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Uli

Smash Champion
raynEX i hear your good at third strike
i suck but id love to play you
in melee also :D

and tyser ill give you the CD tonight

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Im telling you, it was all that dashdance+wavedash+reversed up tilt that got so many oooos and awwwws.

Im in the mood to force you guys to come up to the 712, the only way I can think of getting you guys here is by hosting a tourney. Then we can all play melee and bomberman.

Just an idea in the works

RaynEX, id like to poop that roy again sometime ^_^

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol I thought you were some yoshi scrub. Ahh I was so wrong. I have the matches of you and your teammate vs. Darkrain/Wife in doubles on my camera. I'm going to upload them soon.

Yea, can't wait for Nebraska.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Are you sure? Maybe in pools somewhere?

At the end of one match they 2-on-1 a Yoshi and Dark stands back as Wife spams nair for the win.

: /

Unless there was another Yoshi player that would actually USE Yoshi in doubles. lol..

Tacoom

Smash Lord
hmm I dont know,
I guess ill have to see the vid to jog the memory, You got any of them up?

You should see Bendonk get **** by eggs

Secks.

Smash Ace
Thats us... remember Yosh I double shined Wife and killed him at like 17% lol. That was our last match.

Dude Johnny why didn't you call me back yesterday donk, I was considering driving up and going to see you but I didn't know if you were at work or something. Oh well, random trip to Omaha was way too good. We need to fire that up again sometime.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i'm playing this saturday. maybe friday night too. do an all day thing on saturday and friday night would be too good!

i gotta get better at this game.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
well my house is a no, family in town, and its too long of a trip for dms, so idk whats gonna happen.

we got to find a restaurant that is not vietnamese to go eat at, switch it up this time around.

echo are you even going to this tourney?

Uli

Smash Champion
idk if ill be doing anything friday, might be out doing stuff
but i think someone should hold a halloween smashfest
you have to dress up as a certain char and we will have a tourny and you have to play as that char. if you dont dress up you cant play :D

Uli

Smash Champion
HEY ANDREW, im at the dorms today if you want to play sum games!!!
i forgot your number >_>

Top Bottom