• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Tyser

Smash Champion
I was not informed about this . . . Im actually planning on kreeping Mushroomring's place this weekend if he's available. I gotta get my hat and fire up some Brawl. If he aint available though then we can fire up games, just not at my house because it's been fired up for the last 2 weeks.

Echo

Smash Champion
I'd be down for some games, David.

Everyone went out and voted today, right?!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
lake ohana market in glenwood is now lake obama market.

ladies and gentlemen our first black president, BARACK OBAMA.

mo your vote didn't mean anything tho lol.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I should be in the council bluffs area sometime during thanksgiving break. If I am there we should hold a small little tourney where i can stomp on everyone.
Ha

MaJiK

Smash Ace
technically when Obama was officially considered pres elect Nebraska hadn't sent in thier results so...
not counted = didn't count :)

dmac

Smash Champion
not a huge deal... but i think i left a power strip at family fun center... i think it says KC on it. anyone find it?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
If I ever come accross that strip during the next FFC crap brawl tourney Ill grab it and tell them that this power strip refuses to work with brawl...

But ya, Ill keep an eye out for it

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Consider dem warned.

I'm going to be so rusty at melee when I play. JBM u should def come up here saturday so I can get back into the swing of slumping you.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Off ur falcon? Didn't u stop playing falcon against sheik because you got so fed up with me cheesing you off the edge?!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
If I have a choice of going to IC or stay here for smash. I think I'm gonna choose smash..is that bad? Ha.

So who are you maining now anyways jbm? Fox?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
**** fox. You would.
Well i suppose at some point I had to learn to play marth to chain throw the space animals...

cue

Smash Journeyman
yo fools!!! yeah i for sure dont work tomorrow so games???

i have 3 tvs here. 2 game cubes. 1 copy of melee. :)

so come one come all but bring a system if you wanna play. i'm good to play either so tyser i'll brawl it up with you but you gota bring it ok?

4027067639 call me up anytime tonight/tomorrow to see whats up. we can start playing as early as 2pm ish

5108 rees st. Omaha NE 68106 mapquest that ****!

its 3 blocks south of levenworth on 51st st

Top Bottom