• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MaJiK

Smash Ace
dude your like 5 min. from my cousin's house.
that's a definite maybe on me being there.....
if I come what's all being played, cause I'm pretty sure I'd like some other games being played other than just melee, (but that doesn't mean Brawl has to be there)

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I won't be there but if you host again post like 4-5 days in advance so I can get the saturday off so I don't have to leave early to sleep for work

MAN!

Echo

Smash Champion
**** i wanna smash so bad but i might not be able to make it tomorrow... i'll let you know.

for real though. and me and mo need to take some doubles money matches.

cue

Smash Journeyman
Yo~! whats up on today? jbm and echo so you two are not gonna come? Mo? only person i know of that really wanted to is smursh and secks.

Tyser

Smash Champion
If you guys are bored, you guys should watch the new vids of HugS, Zhu and Mango. Theyre pretty gewd esspecially the HugS ones.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I thought I was gonna be available for games this weekend but it's not looking like that's gonna be the case. I think me and my buddies are gonna road trip to Manhattan for the Husker game.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Manhattan to watch the krust huskers? Gross Mo. If you're goign to road trip at least do it for a good team like the cyclones. hahahaha

Dozer1170

Smash Cadet
So, i pretty much pooped Yulai last night with a marth fair to egg combo on mk2, and almost got mindgamed by tyser's driving.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yeah it was a good fight though. Brock will be a good champ he was a great sport about it.

Couture is good but i think its his time to retire, too old.

Tyser

Smash Champion
JBM is going to get to your doorstep and go home :p. But yeah, Fedor would poop on Brock. He'd take him to the ground ASAP and shit Lesnar from there.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Dude, this is Fedor we're talking about. You can be as big as Andre the Giant and he'll still poop because he's God. All Lesnar has is brute strength. He has bad stand up and against Fedor, he's not gonna try to wrestle him (Fedor) to the ground. Fedor has superior striking, a superior ground game, he can take a lot of punishment and he's redunk fast for a heavy weight. I cant see a fighter with bad skills beating a God.

Top Bottom