• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

R

Rabbit 640 sob

Yeah I live close to bellevue. 48th and Harrison. I think my teammate and I played you first round in the tournament. I was marth and he was toon link. Weren't you teamed up with King De De De?

Secks.

Smash Ace
So just curious, who would be intrested in having a smashfest here in the near future just hang out and play Meele? Would be nice to sit around with everyone like back in the day and nerd bird. Maybe we could do a small little like dollar buy in tourny or some like low tier or something. Just wondering what the feed back would be then maybe we could try finding a place and time.

D

dubson

Yeah I live close to bellevue. 48th and Harrison. I think my teammate and I played you first round in the tournament. I was marth and he was toon link. Weren't you teamed up with King De De De?
Yeah that was me playing King De De De, haha.

I would have stayed for singles but there were way too many Meta Knights there and he pretty much has 0% chance of beating Meta Knight, haha.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
So just curious, who would be intrested in having a smashfest here in the near future just hang out and play Meele? Would be nice to sit around with everyone like back in the day and nerd bird. Maybe we could do a small little like dollar buy in tourny or some like low tier or something. Just wondering what the feed back would be then maybe we could try finding a place and time.
i would def. show up for a melee fest

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'm down for Melee.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i think i might have a fest/tourney at my house people, anybody down? my family is leaving outa town this coming weekend or something if we could get something worked out.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
well fellas i talked with the FAM and they said its cool, so plan on it this saturday. $10 singles? or 5 for both its up to you mah dudes.

btw an echo better show up to this or i'll be pissed lol.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Does anyone else know WTF JBMs house is or is me and Matt the only ones? And we gotta pay for this? That's poop but Im still going.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'll see if some Des Moines people would be interested in coming, if that is alright.

Oh and for that FFC tourney I believe that David got first place followed by Joker and Mike Falco. I don't know about doubles of course :ohwell:.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
dude, melee seriously, is the best game and some of the funnest experiences and memories comeback, seriously, idk about you guys but we should keep melee alive and still hold tourneys.

my address is 52694 230th st.
Glenwood IA

i'm on aim at night most of the time and if you need to text or call heres my cell 712 310 2416.

secks i'll do all three if you want to do them

Those of you who have setups and are willing to bring them should show up like 1:00. registration is from 1-2. hopefully the tourney will be ready to go by 2-3. We will be having Singles and Doubles. Doubles will be first following will be singles.

i have 3 setups myself as far as tv and systems, but need two copies.

Entry fee is going to be 5 dollars for both events

Another thing, secks or echo i will need you guys to make the brackets for this because to be honest, i have no ****ing clue how the brackets work i just play the game.

last thing, please be considerate in realizing that this is not MY home and that it is my families. I would really appreciate it if nothing were to get messed up or broken at my place cuz my mom trusts me with the house.

Lets have a good time and enjoy the game that sucked before brawl came out.

MTKD

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, I know I'll be going and Nova wants to come with me, I'm not sure whoes all going, but Nova and I are going to show up.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Yeah sounds real deal I can bring a setup as well. This should be a lot of fun. Hopefully the old meele faithful show up. xD

Oh yeah I can help you set up brackets as well.

Top Bottom