• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Uli

Smash Champion
Or maybe people aren't lazy. They just don't want to spend time learning a game where there are only tournaments for it once in a blue moon. Also wall teching brawl > melee wall teching.
more like wall teching brawl is just as hard as melee bc the timing is just different, you still only have to press L or R, its the same shiiit

i can wall tech in brawl like a pro btw, tyser noes what i mean :3
brawl sucks!

whats with this new setup swf has O.O

cue

Smash Journeyman
so its suppose to be on the 29th but i dunno what the real word is because ffc still hasnt called me back. i talked to the other tournie guy and he talked to ffc and ffc is due to call me to give me the 100% ok buttttttttttt yeah there not. i'm calling now....

Tyser

Smash Champion
Only watched 2 minutes worth because its Brawl. I bet it was pretty real for a Brawl combo vid though. I did see my name in the credits though :-D.

Echo

Smash Champion
i'll be getting it for 360, already have a stick from play-asia on its way. the only disadvantage to having a 360 over a PS3 is that you won't be getting any tekken, but I was never any good at tekken anyway. and Soul Calibur would have Vadar over Yoda. Other than that, theres no difference - the controller would be the same. I won't get too excited though until we see if the online actually works out.

Btw I don't know if anyone else has played it but that new DBZ game ***** brawl soooo bad and it actually has a technical skill to it. i've been on XBL techchasing people and whatnot, lol because even in a game like this you can still tech and do advanced combos and stuff... if anyone wants to play hit me up.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah I mean putting that much effort into a Brawl video is kinda pointless. Not that it wasn't a good video, it's just the game isn't very exciting to watch. Nice editing work, lining up the kills with the sounds and stuff.

I been looking forward to the next Batman for months....hopefully I won't be disappointed.

Btw anyone have MGS yet??? Speaking of Snake...

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yo son ive got mgs4 and its the best game ever until rez 5 comes out. but i will fa sho be nerdin sf4 so when it comes out don't talk to me about *** *** brawl anymore son cause im done. soul calibur soon too as well as tekken 6 real games baby

and mike that new dbz game burst limit sucks like bad really bad all that game is buodikai 3 except burst limit looks better.

Tyser

Smash Champion
WTF? I havent been spamming that much lately. I could if you want me to though. If you're talkin about my one word posts then I can understand :-D.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Im going. But it's this weekend? WTF mate!

EDIT: Someone that isnt Tyser should make a tournament thread for FFC. Cmon now, why am I da only one who is thinkin about it. Nebraska sux anus poop.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
nah dudes, melee is where its at. ian when you having the fest at your place?

is anyone interested in going to a tourney next saturday in marion?

Tyser

Smash Champion
1) Im not going to Marion because there isnt a Brawl singles portion.
2) When is Ian having a Spurshfest?
3) Ill poop you guys with my DDD/Jiggz in Brawl.
4)

Uli

Smash Champion
MGS4 made me cry ;_;
almost
wish it was just a movie, would have been epic but kojima is writing the script for the MGS movie rumored to come out next year :O

brawl sucks, will be there if it is this weekend?!
ill be bringing A CUBE and MELEE!!! so everyone dont bring enough setups so we can setup melee

Secks.

Smash Ace
I wouldn't waste my gas for a brawl tourny. Marion is 4 hours away, **** that tourny as well. **** brawl I hate that game so much, next brawl player I see I'm gonna just lay em out. Hey Tyser where ya at.

Uli

Smash Champion
I wouldn't waste my gas for a brawl tourny. Marion is 4 hours away, **** that tourny as well. **** brawl I hate that game so much, next brawl player I see I'm gonna just lay em out. Hey Tyser where ya at.
rofl

the next FC is tomorrow!!! lets go?????

Top Bottom