• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

cue

Smash Journeyman
so no one wants to get smashed up then? i cant l cancel so i cant play nothin but brawl .

Waddle

Smash Ace
If you wanna play games Im pretty sure people would maybe peep. I would, I always have nothing to do except nerd Brawl all alone.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
il play some games with you david... i have my last final tomorrow... so i should be available to play some games sometime soon

cue

Smash Journeyman
ok so i'm looking to play tonight. i think for sure it'll be me and mexi mike who else is gonna play??

Waddle

Smash Ace
Where do you guys play games at? My # is (402) 212 - 2586. My phone is currently ****ed up because I dropped it in the toilet while I was ****ting and its all ******** nao. But seriously, call me if you wanna play games please.

Wiierd

Smash Cadet
I'll hop in on the action too. Phone # is 639-8269 (no texting) and AIM is WiierdMe

I have quite a few close friends that play as well, and I'm thinking about having mini-tourneys at my house. If I can get to know you guys I will definately invite you over for them.

I live right by 60th and Pacific, where do you guys get together and play at?

Waddle

Smash Ace
I live in Millard so yeah. I live pretty much right next to the Chalco Recretion place. And we dont get together and play until there are tournaments. We used to play a ton with each other (eww) when Melee was out but Brawl killed it for us.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
I live in Millard so yeah. I live pretty much right next to the Chalco Recretion place. And we dont get together and play until there are tournaments. We used to play a ton with each other (eww) when Melee was out but Brawl killed it for us.
brawl seems to have that effect :p

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Omaha here. Live around 120th and Dodge. Looking to get in on some Brawl mainly, was never very good at Melee haha.

AIM is NEDMKatze

My AIM is connected to my cell as well so I can be reached by it at any time. Just make sure you tell me you're a Smasher and not a stalker ;P

Waddle

Smash Ace
Screw you guys then. Im not going to play Jiggz. And has someone in South Dakota been trying to call me? My fone is funked up so I cant use it.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
Screw you guys then. Im not going to play Jiggz. And has someone in South Dakota been trying to call me? My fone is funked up so I cant use it.
nope, I don't have your number - i know it was posted but I'm the only one who checks this forum...no but this brings up a good question...any idea when you guys are doing another tourney worth making the drive for?

Echo

Smash Champion
alright so I just watched the DBR video and it actually made me feel like playing brawl. i'm doing things in columbus for mothers day weekend but if anyone wants to play during the week, you know my number. I'm looking for someone to convince me that this game can be taken seriously so I can get back into some tournaments.

Devon we should play anyway since I didn't get a chance to meet up with you last week.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
alright so I just watched the DBR video and it actually made me feel like playing brawl. i'm doing things in columbus for mothers day weekend but if anyone wants to play during the week, you know my number. I'm looking for someone to convince me that this game can be taken seriously so I can get back into some tournaments.

Devon we should play anyway since I didn't get a chance to meet up with you last week.
Lols - i was a little sad to see you weren't at the tourney that we went to in Omaha...but we weren't surprised that you guys didn't like brawl that much...

how about we just bring melee back?just cause its a new game and has more char. doesnt we should play it.
lols true true

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
how about we just bring melee back?just cause its a new game and has more char. doesnt we should play it.
Yeah, that seems to happen a lot with a video game series. A new one comes out and even if it's not better everyone migrates to it, and the old one slowly withers and dies. :( Maybe It was just because I was bad with Melee but I'm having a lot of fun with Brawl :p

Top Bottom