• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Uli

Smash Champion
i was thinking about hosting one but i dont know about the venue yet, ill get back to everyone sometime :3

if it happends you all BETTER BE THERE!!

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
actually ill start hosting tournies here in cedar falls i already have a room for biweeklies so ill just use that room

Delgato

Smash Rookie
Is UNL going to be hosting anything in the near future? Lincoln needs to get some good tourneys going so I have an excuse to run home this summer

Waddle

Smash Ace
Im done with Melee, just repping King Daydayday nao. Also, anyone else kreepin that Des Moines tourny this weekend? Me n Uli are kreepin.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
A dead game? Brawl is the dead game, not melee.
The problem is now, before it was mostly just the Melee community that was the majority... but now you have a split... I know a number of people who played Melee for the majority since it's release but now you have the community kind of split between the two games. It will have an effect on Melee scene one way or another.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
*Pokes thread* Well this place is about as lively as our state is in general. XD

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Dunn bout the des moines tourney this weekend, ive got massive amounts of essays and **** to write for school and about 3 weeks to do it. I should be going to the FFC one though.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
theres nothing going on in dsm everybodies dying causeve brawl J/k.but seriously theres nothing its like a desert here brawl killed the smash scene :(

dmac

Smash Champion
keeping nebraska smash alive... from kansas... you guys need to like each other more! also waddle is a ******.

Uli

Smash Champion
brawl kind of killed NE smash : \

but who is all peepn this FFC tourny from NE?!?!

perhaps someone should throw a smashFEEEEEEEEEEEST!?

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i will be creeping.... are people ready to get buck? are u stopping by to hang out mo? i think shea and shem are actually going to come....

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
We need melee tournaments or smashfests or something. Brawl is so boring.

Also, there is a bunch of bad blood between members of the NE smash community because some people hold grudges and are ********. Wouldn't you think rivals would want to show beat the **** out of each other in smash?

By the way, you all suck.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
We need melee tournaments or smashfests or something. Brawl is so boring.

Also, there is a bunch of bad blood between members of the NE smash community because some people hold grudges and are ********. Wouldn't you think rivals would want to show beat the **** out of each other in smash?

By the way, you all suck.
well there would be but brawl killed the smash community in neb. and iowa
;(

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
who's all hit'n up the ffc tourney this weekend? hmm murn baby...wanna hold a smurshfest for the tourney..almost like the old days.
oh oh, ian. the girl who kinda ran that creighton tourney, would you happen to know her number?

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
Her name is Mai. I don't have her number on me, but she has mine. Maybe she'll call me sometime, but prolly not. I'll have to track her down sometime this week, but it is the last week of school so I can't guarantee anything.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
tourney is sunday singles 3pm then doubles afterwards i believe. and hopefully this time around we'll have more than 5 set ups for 50+ people...but fack..

aight ian, that'd be neat :)

hey murn, mayne. how bout it. smurshfest. you wanna. come on mayne...eh mayne. smurshfest :)

Top Bottom