• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

BOLT08

Smash Lord
the VCR for melee right? U can just record the matches on memory cards or the wii. God, i hate the flu.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Well, Melee is far better than Brawl. Proven fact :_).
Not really, a fact is something that can be proven beyond little doubt.

That is an opinion.

Melee is better then Brawl to you.

Waddle

Smash Ace
. . . . This Dragin dude is taking me very seriously . . . It's kind of funny.
Ummm, Bowser is better than Marth :_).

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
. . . . This Dragin dude is taking me very seriously . . . It's kind of funny.
Ummm, Bowser is better than Marth :_).
Hehe, Sacasm is very hard to read sometimes considering I'm new to this thread enough :laugh: Besides I've actually stated that on this forum so many times to people who say that seriously that it's kind of a reflex XD

J Miah422

Smash Rookie
We should arrange some type of gathering that would be meant just to play with a bunch of people. Not necessarily a tournament, but just some sort of interaction in the NE Brawl community... I got a couple younger siblings who need to get schooled. Plus we gotta get more people interested without trying to charge people to play... I love tourneys (mainly halo and madden) but nobody is ever interested because of the money aspect.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah...sad to see the Nebraska community reduced to such inactivity compared to how it used to be but what can you do? There's quite a few people that don't like game a whole lot.

Wanted to stop by the tournament, how was the scene looking? Had to work....

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Gatherings are close to impossible for me becauase my vechile can't get between where I am in Hastings to Grand Island a whole 20 minute drive XD

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Tyser, Mexi says you're nerdy birdy at this game and Dede is rigged haha.

Yeah I heard there was lots of dead money creepin around. Glad Murn won that dude's a trooper.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Yeah, Tyser is really nerdy. Me, Yosh, and Devon hit like 30 jackpots at FFC sunday and got like 3.8 k worth of tickets it was real deal. FFC money is too ****ing good they gave us like 30 dollars each one worth 20 tokens lol

Waddle

Smash Ace
Im not a nerd. And I gave my $40 worth of tokens to Yulai o.O then they made me treat them out to dinner also. We went to IHOP, then Olive Garden, then back to IHOP.

Top Bottom