• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Waddle

Smash Ace
****, people are just having 10 word conversations. This is almost as bad as when I triple posted o.O. And we only went to IHOP and got everything we could with the $162. It was too much.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Hey murn do you know where results are for this tourney if any..if not post i'm interested to see placings. You win with Pit? you're a cheapy kreepy if you did.

Waddle

Smash Ace
I just ****in broke my stix because of Target Testing. I couldnt break my records so I got frustrated and destroyed my controller into smitherines by slamming it against the ground multiple times and then crushing it with a hammer for about 30 seconds. Then I burned the **** out of it.
Anyone know where I can snag new stix?

Waddle

Smash Ace
Target Test is addicting as fu.ck man. I couldnt beat my 10.51 on Easy mode of Target testing and I was like FU.CK FU.CK FU.CK! I was like "This **** is getting me so dam pissed, Im gonna kill something." I then decided I had enough and plastered that ****. So Im in need of new stix.
And Gordo is that spiked ball that King Dedede throws out. And Gordo in my sig is a character from Lizzie Macguire.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
they're target tests.... anyways try EB games at the mall of the bluffs pretty sure they sell them, maybe GAMERS too

Uli

Smash Champion
brawl... T_T

gordo is too good

we should get another tourny going with a GOOD competitive game like melee :D

:suess: suess?!

Uli

Smash Champion
the new mariokart could be AWFUL, they really dumbed down the game, nintendo is fuucking everything up!

i hear matt (mushroomring) is pretty bawln at double dash O.o

Waddle

Smash Ace
Matt is nerdy bird in DoubleDash. He'll beat you driving his kart in reverse (you move faster that way BTW).
jk​

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Im not down for melee...i'll just go back to losing. Isn't there a tourney at FFC soon? Surprised no one has mentioned COD4 yet.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Can remember why I lost interest in this thread real quick. *Back to lurkmode*

Top Bottom