• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
haha, hey man. brawl tourney sunday i think it starts at 3 at FFC...lol and yea, we'll prolly need as many wiis as we can get >.<

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
So I'm having trouble enjoying brawl. What can I do to have fun with this game? Drink Beer? Smoke Weed? Bang *****es?

Wiierd

Smash Cadet
So, I live in central Omaha and am looking for people to brawl with / getting info on brawl events this summer. Any help would be appreciated!

Waddle

Smash Ace
So, I live in central Omaha and am looking for people to brawl with / getting info on brawl events this summer. Any help would be appreciated!
Nebraska Smash is dead pretty much. Ever since Brawl was released people dont really do **** anymoar. There is a tournament on Sunday at Family Fun Center at 3PM if you want to go. As for any other stuff, I dunno, but when people find out we usually post it or something.

Wiierd

Smash Cadet
if you are talking about this sunday I will definately come check it out. You guys excited for Mario Kart Wii? I'm picking it up this Sat at 12. Should be cool to see the kinds of people that show up for the release.

Waddle

Smash Ace
Yeah bring your own controller. If you go to the previous page, there is a link that brings you to the tournament thread.

Waddle

Smash Ace
I'd be there, but only to watch. Once you play Brawl for a while its hard to play well in Melee. At least for me.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I dunno bout a melee tourney, both games seem to be a waste of money for me. Can't believe me and jbm lost so early in teams.

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
Ya, it is tough going from brawl to melee, probably why I stopped playing brawl. Just practice for like an hour beforehand and you'll be fine. Also, I have no idea when it would be. I was just seeing if anyone would be interested.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
I agree with the gif is pretty sweet. God**** finals - all they do is cut into my free time...and my olly still needs work :D

P.S. - The SD guys are gonna (try) to get a tourney going on in Sioux Falls up here - if we get the venue we want (S.E. Mall) we could probably get a pretty good showing...I'll post in here if anything happens with it.

Tacoom

Smash Lord

I got my brawl code. text yours to me since ill never come back to this site unless its for melee ^_^
3179 6090 3341

dmac

Smash Champion
tacoom you should friend code me 10 bucks, a black eye and a big cut on my nose. oh wait you already did the last two!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
deathmizzle lol....

I don't think it's that hard switching between the games personally. Maybe it was just the spontaneous drunk in me but when me and Mexi were playing a few days ago I wasn't having any problems.

Uli and Tyser how did you guys do this semester?

Top Bottom