• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I used to play MTG. Blue deck ftw.

Halo sucks. Game has the nerve to call itself a shooter, psh.
Waddle: nu uh

Need moar people to play against in Brawl. Come on Nebraska.

Secks.

Smash Ace
alright so I just watched the DBR video and it actually made me feel like playing brawl. i'm doing things in columbus for mothers day weekend but if anyone wants to play during the week, you know my number. I'm looking for someone to convince me that this game can be taken seriously so I can get back into some tournaments.

Devon we should play anyway since I didn't get a chance to meet up with you last week.
**** brawl.
I just looked at that DBR vid, I like how they didn't DI most of those so called "combos" all you have to do is hit the a button.

gta is gay, i can't believe people pick gta over halo hahaha.

melee^brawl
Meele^brawl.... now if you took brawl/meele ! you would know that meele! is reaching infinity quicker than brawl thus mathematically meele is > brawl. Look up factorials if you didn't get that. College taught me enough math to prove brawl sucks. :)

Wiierd

Smash Cadet
Waddle is right, Brawl > Melee

And what's this I hear about monthly tourneys at FFC? I'm going to do some research on it, anyone know about it?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
brawl is weaksauce, everybody knows that you gotta play as falcon to prove your a good smash player.

Ben when i put that melee^brawl i meant melee is above brawl.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol @ JBM. Hating on Grand Theft playa? Daaaamn I never knew. Got a second job so I can work 40 hours a week this summer. Gonna suck lol....

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
lol @ JBM. Hating on Grand Theft playa? Daaaamn I never knew. Got a second job so I can work 40 hours a week this summer. Gonna suck lol....
Lol... thats dedication rite there

I have a job and work maybe once a week lmao.. Whenever i go in there that one time a week im like wow.. i cant stand this :laugh:

Imma be getting a new job tho..

-BC-

Echo

Smash Champion
**** brawl.
I just looked at that DBR vid, I like how they didn't DI most of those so called "combos" all you have to do is hit the a button.
I like how when I combo you in melee you dont DI, it makes for easy 0-deaths.

cue

Smash Journeyman
hahaha thanx. my bad on not posting i was actually trying to get it changed to the next weekend but no good so thanx a zillion! anyone tryin to smash tonight i think a few of us gonna play..pm me your phonez if you wanna join

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
ahh - that sucks - I can't make the next NE tourney at FFC - does anyone know when the next one will be? -we need some time in advance to get work off and such.

Uli

Smash Champion
ahh - that sucks - I can't make the next NE tourney at FFC - does anyone know when the next one will be? -we need some time in advance to get work off and such.
yeah sorry about not be able to post that stuff earlyer but we as nebraskans suck diick at getting info for some gawd awful reason
also we have no when the next tourny will be b/c we are nebraska, prepare for anything

and love ive seen that before haha, its mindsgames!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Whoever has Mario Kart. I need your friend codes. I played with Nova last night on about 10 tracks. F**K Rainbow Road.

Uli

Smash Champion
Anything beats brawl haha
my mariokart numero is 4554-0712-5606
whats everyone else's!!!

Tyser

Smash Champion
Ive been tryin to get as good as Silent Wolf in nerdiness o.O with Fox of course. Samus just isnt that cool/sexy anymoar in Melee.

F

Femur

So are there any groups in the Bellevue/Omaha area? I just went to my first tourney yesterday.. suffice to say I didn't fare well, but it's hard to get better when you don't have better players to play against.

Top Bottom