• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

IMPORTANT

Anyways so I'm having a biweekly this week who's all coming also Rob since is a biweekly and more time then others is just a get together I don't care if there's Melee since I don't need as much space as would on a Monthly.
It sounds like there's more interest for melee this weekend in Iowa than brawl, but there will be both and probably MVC3/Scrapter4 if anyone wants to go.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
well, my point was that I get pretty mad when Dair has been out for like 10 years and I get hit by falcons U-air when my foot has clearly hit them 7 years before hand.

This explains it, I basically want to hit htem with my body and not the feet like I thought. This is the only hitbox I had wrong, glad I looked at it.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Nims doesn't know how to be the best in the state so he gave up.

Mo is old and decapitated.

Ian is a dr. or something.

Echo is married.

Im shooting roids again.

Tyser is meditating/fapping in his bedroom.

Tony is practicing his shield grabs.

David just pix up stix and is good.

Devon is space ghost.

Bolun is Ballin in Lincoln.

Shawn is a try hard.

Yeah.

cue

Smash Journeyman
Nims doesn't know how to be the best in the state so he gave up.

Mo is old and decapitated.

Ian is a dr. or something.

Echo is married.

Im shooting roids again.

Tyser is meditating/fapping in his bedroom.

Tony is practicing his shield grabs.

David just pix up stix and is A GOD.

Devon is space ghost.

Bolun is Ballin in Lincoln.

Shawn is a try hard.

Yeah.
fixxxxxxxxxxed

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Mega Man is the greatest gaming series ever created and is infinitely better than the battle network incarnation of the series
Glad you came to that decision, nice job getting 2nd place in the tournament tonight, maybe some day you can live the dream and beat the CPU.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Tysers samus outlasted my fox last night.

Had to switch to marth against him 3rd set.

Winners i believe was 3-1 me. Grand 1st 3-2 tyser. I switched to Marth and 3-0 his samus.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tyser beat me 2-1 in winners and 3-2 in losers finals. His samus was 3-0 against me, however, but both of the last matches (3rd and 5th match) came down to last stocks.

And Dan, we matter in Mega Man which is the most important game ever.

Nebraska football aren't free, I want to see any of the other teams in the big 10 beat us. Wisconsin are going to win the national title.

Top Bottom