• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
he says its a chore lately to play or because he feels obligated.

i would say that means he doesn't really like to play but is "addicted"

its ok that i want to get better and others around here don't, but like i said i play for competition, proving myself, ****** people, making money.

competition is non-existant, and money i don't come out even anymore.

i'm done splitting pots.

smash won't be fun anymore not playing with people, but it will allow me to be more technical/**** than usual if i just practice by mysefl and have my social life in glenwood compared to omaha smash. i liked you tyser but if you can't hack what i'm about then yeah w/e i'll just come to tourneys and "do what i do best"

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i did not miss what you said.

i don't believe that i can progress better than you tyser. i think that you have been slacking just as much as i have and its because we just split the pot.

just because you use a middle tier char and place 2nd doesn't place you as the best. I'm not walking around saying i'm the best, just complaining about how there is no competition anymore. wanting to be good and taking the right steps to getting there are important, and that is what i'm doin right this moment.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
just because you use a middle tier char and place 2nd doesn't place you as the best. I'm not walking around saying i'm the best, just complaining about how there is no competition anymore. wanting to be good and taking the right steps to getting there are important, and that is what i'm doin right this moment.
I consistently beat everybody in Nebraska when it matters (tournaments). I did the best out of all the Nebraskans who went to Event 52 which was everybody but Smeesh. People can give me shit all day long about how easy my pools/bracket was but the fact of the matter is that I placed better than everyone else there and I always place better in locals. This is all not including you by the way as you probably assumed. Im just retaliating to the "in my area" part, which Im assuming is Omaha, NE only (and Ben).

I never said you walked around saying youre the best -_-

Uli

Smash Champion
not this shit again >_>

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

get on aim tyser

i need my tv lol

Tyserification

Smash Lord
SPOILERS

Naruto: Danzou is just ****** fools with Sharingan. He cuts some dudes in half or something during the fight is all that's posted so far. Goes to Naruto. He, Kakashi, Sai and Yamato are just ****** Root members on their way out of Konoha. Kakashi tells Sai that he is a member Team Kakashi now and Sai smiles. Goes to the Kages who are taking a rest for the most part. Mizukage is staying at an inn. Tsuchikage is camping out. Kazekage (Gaara) doesnt rest and continues towards the Summit. Goes back to Naruto and co. who are pursuing the Lightning so that they can have a meet with the Raikage. End.

Bleach: Vizards kill Menos for 19 pages. Shinji talks to Aizen with great confidence basically saying that Aizen has no chance or something. End.

One Piece: They are confirmed but unclear. Ace is at the stage ready to be beheaded. Sengoku talks about Ace's past. The chapter sounds really interesting but I have no real details right now. End.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
you did outplace everyone but me at ev 52.

idk i know your very good i just don't know if i can say your better than smeesh or echo just yet.

echo is probably the best at the moment as in last week, smeesh never seems to play anymore.

but i will win deklines tourney :)

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Whose all attending Dekline's Smashfest?

Dekline, Tyser, JBM, Uli, Matt, Yosh, Smeesh, and maybe 2 from Iowa?

Uli

Smash Champion
idk if i am, i work saterday, idk if i can get it off or not because chewy is know where to be found!!

§chizm

Smash Lord
sorry dudes, schism is going to win the next tourny
peach is the best
I'm going to get lasercamped again.
If Kit doesn't come down Joker and Razor are going to be coming as well.
Uli you could just be a man and call in to work like I have the past...3 smashfests.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
...wow man this is still going on?
I'll go to deku's **** if I'm not needed around the house(mine or anothers)

I'm really enjoying BlazBlue even though i'm using smexbox sticks

And to be honest JBM if your REALLY that into smash being taken seriously you should have a talk with the MLG not us. If they say it's not good enough or too old you should get serious about something you can win big money in. Not that you should quit smash I still haven't quit Nightfire for the cube but if you looking for the big "I'm the greatest" I would recommend something people would put you on TV for.

"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive"

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Jbm you did say you were the best, "basically beat me, is what im saying."

I compete because it's fun, not to really get better or to make a name for myself. I enjoy playing with my friends, that's the main reason i play.

I wouldn't say I don't want to get better, but I sure as hell don't want to spend all my time trying practicing tech skill by myself.

Anyways, I might make it to deklines. I forgot when it was. If it's this weekend I'll be in Minnesota at a family reunion

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
it is this weekend so you won't make it

and yes beat me is what i still say till this day.

beat me son :)

also armada is so sick i'm amazed

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I'd be down w/e, I get home around 6 every day so just lemme know

and if ppl still dont' know for some reason my tourney is this saturday at 1ish

my address is 17120 hickory circle (right by 168th and pacific)

I could give you my phone number but I'm horrific with directions so you'd be better off guessing

Echo

Smash Champion
Tyser, your posts are contradicting to themselves, one post you wanna say you're better than me because of how bad I played at Event 52, and the next one you are saying that you can't beat me in a serious match and... so I just wanna make sure you understand... that I'm better than you. I **** on you at the last Joker tournament I attended. lol

JBM I'm playing for fun to keep it friendly, if you wanna play some serious matches just ask me some time and I'll give you what I've got. I understand that you'll probably beat me now but you know I'm down for that kinda ****. I honestly would love to get back into smash but it just seems too dead for all that effort, that's why I just have a great time when we go to David's.

And Tyser, I don't wanna hear any more *****ing about your character... I'm sure HugS could beat JBM with Samus...

oh and I'm supposed to be goin to Omaha today anyway soo I'll probably stop by Dekline's for a short while. Is Devon coming??

Secks.

Smash Ace
Tyser, your posts are contradicting to themselves, one post you wanna say you're better than me because of how bad I played at Event 52, and the next one you are saying that you can't beat me in a serious match and... so I just wanna make sure you understand... that I'm better than you. I **** on you at the last Joker tournament I attended. lol

JBM I'm playing for fun to keep it friendly, if you wanna play some serious matches just ask me some time and I'll give you what I've got. I understand that you'll probably beat me now but you know I'm down for that kinda ****. I honestly would love to get back into smash but it just seems too dead for all that effort, that's why I just have a great time when we go to David's.

And Tyser, I don't wanna hear any more *****ing about your character... I'm sure HugS could beat JBM with Samus...

oh and I'm supposed to be goin to Omaha today anyway soo I'll probably stop by Dekline's for a short while. Is Devon coming??
**** on. lol
Might be able to creep this tourny at Deklines. I think Uriel will be down for the tournament, I guess we'll see.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol I can't help but wonder who gives a flying **** if anyone is better than anyone else??? Tyser says he's better than me. Is he? I dunno, its prolly close. Do I care enough to call him out on the boards??? Eff no. If people are seriously gonna get into a **** measuring contest on the boards, then just $20+ MM each other or stfu lol...

Echo

Smash Champion
I don't wonder, because JBM has obviously expressed his interest.
... lol i just like to call Tyser out because he's always trolling the boards, he knows that. I just saw the dude a few hours ago.

So is the tournament still happening this weekend? You guys made it sound like it might not even happen anymore. :/ Oh well, if not then I'll just look into possibly going to SMYM.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i guess i'm going to the tourney

so i will be there.

yeah i just feel that if i mess around in friendllies where nothing is at stake then i will act that way when it comes to tourney.

sandbagging for me is like picking a char i don't normally play or straight up throwing smash moves to just throw them.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Tyser, your posts are contradicting to themselves, one post you wanna say you're better than me because of how bad I played at Event 52, and the next one you are saying that you can't beat me in a serious match and... so I just wanna make sure you understand... that I'm better than you. I **** on you at the last Joker tournament I attended. lol.
Youre an idiot. I said "the only people I ever lose to is Echo, Smeesh and JBM." This means that I am more than capable of shitting you guys as well. I mean, when I use Samus, its done. And you did **** me pretty good at Joker's but that shit was yonder ago and Ive gotten a lot better since 6 months ago. As for the "Echo is better than Tyser" thing. I dont agree with you because I can.

And Tyser, I don't wanna hear any more bitching about your character... I'm sure HugS could beat JBM with Samus...
I can beat JBM with my Samus. Just because I can beat him doesnt make her good . . . And if you can forcefully shut my mouth about my bitching then do it please. In the mean time its probably not gonna stop.

And yes, I just now read that post. Havent been on the boards since last night -_-

sandbagging for me is like picking a char i don't normally play or straight up throwing smash moves to just throw them.
I dont mean to call you out sort of. But if you are sandbagging or using a char who you dont normally use and lose you shouldnt get mad. Every single time you get mad everybody doesnt want you around them. Just lettin you know. Im pretty sure you know this yourself.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
No jonz jbm. You guys make me want to quit smash. Enuff E-drama, and E-bullying. Jesus H. ***** ****ing christ.

I agree with Mo completely, who cares who's better than who? What difference does it make? I'm way low on everyone's rankings, I don't completely agree with it but i don't start stuff.

We just need a group hug, and everything will be a-okay.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
tyser your samus is <<<<<<< my marth.

hope you know that lol.

i really could careless as to what people think of when they see me get annoyed with some of the **** you get. its what i think and i don't have to agree on anything with you.

deal.

you cannot beat me, if you can you would be coming to this tourney paying 5 dollars assuming you were winning it all. which you aren't because you are choosing to work.

no johns you are now on the ignore list.

Top Bottom