• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I really only engage in E-arguments with Echo and JBM. One because they will retaliate 100% of the time and two because its kinda fun. Plus, this thread is good for this shit so that we can get stuff off our chests. Half the stuff people post they wouldnt say in person. But yeah, E-drama fuels me whether Im wrong or right. My power of troll is too strong.

tyser your samus is <<<<<<< my marth.

you cannot beat me, if you can you would be coming to this tourney paying 5 dollars assuming you were winning it all. which you aren't because you are choosing to work.
I said "I can beat you." Not "Yeah, I beat JBM all day." There's a difference you fucking idiot. And I already know that your Marth can beat me almost always. But your others chars are fucking jokes.

i really could careless as to what people think of when they see me get annoyed with some of the **** you get. its what i think and i don't have to agree on anything with you.
Next time you get mad and I just refuse to play with you for the day dont get mad then. If you wanna act like a child then Ill treat you like one.

no johns you are now on the ignore list.
Pussy cant handle me huh? Not surprised.

♥ E-DRAMA SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I be down with that but someone needs to pick me up at 2551 25th ave and bauman street for the FFC idea.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'd be down w/e, I get home around 6 every day so just lemme know

and if ppl still dont' know for some reason my tourney is this saturday at 1ish

my address is 17120 hickory circle (right by 168th and pacific)

I could give you my phone number but I'm horrific with directions so you'd be better off guessing
I try to come but will someone will be willing to pick me up at my house at 2551 25th bauman ave, I got around 9 bucks in gas money, I bored as hell this summer cause i didnt get a chance to go to Evo or genesis this year.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
tyser mm 10 dollars my fox and falcon vs any of your chars.

you can't beat either of them lol.

i get mad? tyser you were being sarcastic as i was getting annoyed when u simply threw that dsmash you know you did you weren't even being precise about it which i don't find admirable or respect. actually since your samus is sooo much better than all my other chars if you want to play me ever again you will money match me. I did enjoy playing with you because your kinda good but with an ignorant statement saying my other chars are "jokes" considering youve been beaten by sheik, falcon, and fox in tourney by me.

just remember tyser, you play a middle char and your only good with that middle char.

obviously since bone destroyed your marth and sheik.

Uli

Smash Champion
lol this is the stupidest shit i have ever read
you guys are all fucking idiots
for fucking real

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

also Mo is the best smasher of all time, y'all are chumps

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Ill beat any character you can dish out except your Marth (your Jiggz might beat me also). That's all Im gonna say XD And Ive stated it countless times that I dont money match.

EDIT: That Dsmash I did was definately thrown. People throw moves. Grow up and deal with it.

just remember tyser, you play a middle char and your only really really good with that middle char.
Fixed.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
no you can't.

simply stating it doesn't mean ****. TOURNEYS mang i've beaten you with those chars (high with falcon lol).

mm or be the ***** who backs down. Or i can just sit here and know that my chars are better than yours and i don't need any of your input to prove it.

tyser you are good, but know your place or show up tommorow and FINALLY beat me.

and yes that dsmash was ****ing god awful. how the **** does a dsmash that hits with samus head hit a ****ing falco who isn't even near her legs? proposterous.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Whether I back down or not wont make a difference to nobody except you. You can think all you want about yourself, in the end its only you and nobody will care because youre JBM.

tyser you are good, but know your place or show up tommorow and FINALLY beat me.
Since when have I ever said that I was better than you are? Youre a white person with big eyes. I suggest you use them better and read shit.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Youre a dick . . .

white person?:mad:

didn't know we were getting racial.

as long as you know i'm better than you i'm cool with that:chuckle::laugh:
Youre white. White people arent effected by racial whatevers XD Finally this fighting can be over lol.

THIS FIGHTING IS MEANINGLESS!
-Entire cast of Gundam

EDIT: I have to work on Saturday unfortunately :'( Ill be at the tournament until 430ish though. Is this tournament even going to be a real tournament? It seems like its not going to work out.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I'm watching Alien right now. Too good. Anyways, JBM i think you have the largest ego ever.

Tyser your avatar creeps me out. And you should be able to beat JBM's jiggs, I've beaten it with my mewtwo and falco b4. (and don't say this logic isn't valid, because off of your logic jbm then my sheik > your cf)

Ian....

Yeah i won't be there tomorrow, family reunion. Whoo....

Uli

Smash Champion
man i even got off work early to play more games and get blazed but naaaah everyone left D:
my peach is the realest XDD
well im gonna go get blazed by myself now ;_;

geegee everyone

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Results:
1: JBM (Lost to nobody)
2: Smeesh (Lost to JBM twice)
3: Tyser (Lost to JBM and Smeesh)
4: Echo (Lost to Smeesh and Tyser)
5: Dekline (Lost to JBM and Echo)
5: Uli (Lost to ??? and Tyser)
7: Ian (Lost to ??? and Uli)
7: Mo (Lost to Tyser and Dekline)
9: Dozer (Lost to Ian and ???)
9: Majik (Lost to Echo and Mo)

Something like that I think. Correct me if Im wrong faggots.

- Ya boi Tysah!!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
rankings as of now.

1 jbm marth/fox
2. smeesh falcon/falco
3.tyser samus main only good doc though
4. echo falcon/peach

after this things get tricky my vote for fifth would be mo secks or dekline.

Uli is good at this game because he reads deep sometimes and gets the hits when they are important. but his spacing and his technical ability has been very poor lately that his game is suffering. i like peach though :)
5.dekline falco

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I'm not making a thread for the tourney vids so if anyone wants to see the matches just go to my channel

Clix

BOLT08

Smash Lord
rankings as of now.

1 jbm marth/fox
2. smeesh falcon/falco
3.tyser samus main only good doc though
4. echo falcon/peach

after this things get tricky my vote for fifth would be mo secks or dekline.

Uli is good at this game because he reads deep sometimes and gets the hits when they are important. but his spacing and his technical ability has been very poor lately that his game is suffering. i like peach though :)
5.dekline falco

My vote is.

Rankings are gay.

Top Bottom