• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Another new account. What a nub. How was anime-con thing nerdfest 2009?

Edit: tyser that vid u posted is pretty insane. If it was from a bottle It would've been even more insane. But I don't think that's possible.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Another new account. What a nub. How was anime-con thing nerdfest 2009?

Edit: tyser that vid u posted is pretty insane. If it was from a bottle It would've been even more insane. But I don't think that's possible.
Tyser won Brawl singles and teams and got 2 hats and a belt buckle. Other than that, I heard it was kinda bad.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Just wondering...

If I held a tourney at my place who all would come? (proly 2 weeks from yesterday)

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I might quit Smash for Blazblue. The game seems hella tight, plus Smash is getting hella boring.

P.S. Hey JBM, Jon wants your sticks if youre still willing to sell em.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Well, if ppl will come then I'll probably have it on the 18th. I'll get more details later this week.

(And gamegenie I live right next to the 168th & pacific intersection)

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
We had a broken 360..we used M80s to blow it 20 feet in the air at Tank's on the 4th. It is now even more inoperable than it was before.

Echo

Smash Champion
Rehab is a mother ****er..... time to play some smeash. Btw Uriel is back in G.I. might have to make a trip up to Omaha.
URIEL?!?! Hit me up.

...oh and Tyser if you really wanna play some blazblue, just come play with me and David. We'll probably be playing on Thursday. My brother has a second 360 but I'm not sure if he's selling it.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
SPOILERS

Naruto: Starts with Danzou talking with some Root members. He gives each certain orders. Boring stuff but informative basically. Kamui is still beating the hell out of Naruto. Sai comes in and stops it. Omoi then steps in and says "That's enough" and that a guy like Naruto wont rat out a friend. Kamui and Omoi report back to Samui. They plan on leaving and Naruto insists on going with them to meet Raikage. They refuse his invitation and take off. Sai then starts bandaging Naruto's face since he's hella fu
c
ked up. Kakashi and Yamato are there as well now. Naruto tells them about his encounter with the 4th (as well as many other things). They are all in shock. Goes back to Danzou. He's on his way to the Summit so he's just strolling around. Some unknown ninjas decide to jump him and he tells his bodyguard to let him deal with them since he hasnt fought in years. He takes off the cloth covering his right eye. SHARINGAN! (Im dead serious about this part). End.

Bleach: All the members of the Gotei 13 are in shock including Yamamoto. Shinji tells the Vizard they can go and talk with some of their old comrades before the fight. Lisa goes to Shunsui and Shinji goes to Yamamoto. Lisa just does some filler s
h
it with Shunsui. Shinji and Yama talk about something about a grudge and some other mumbo jumbo. Hachi creates a barrier. The 1st Division VC got left out of the barrier but they let him in (random moment). Wonderweiss says "Uah" or something and a ton of Menos come out of Superchunky's mouth. All 8 Vizard put on their masks and go Bankai. End.

J/K about the Vizards going Bankai part.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
SPOILERS

Naruto: Starts with Danzou talking with some Root members. He gives each certain orders. Boring stuff but informative basically. Kamui is still beating the hell out of Naruto. Sai comes in and stops it. Omoi then steps in and says "That's enough" and that a guy like Naruto wont rat out a friend. Kamui and Omoi report back to Samui. They plan on leaving and Naruto insists on going with them to meet Raikage. They refuse his invitation and take off. Sai then starts bandaging Naruto's face since he's hella fu
c
ked up. Kakashi and Yamato are there as well now. Naruto tells them about his encounter with the 4th (as well as many other things). They are all in shock. Goes back to Danzou. He's on his way to the Summit so he's just strolling around. Some unknown ninjas decide to jump him and he tells his bodyguard to let him deal with them since he hasnt fought in years. He takes off the cloth covering his right eye. SHARINGAN! (Im dead serious about this part). End.

Bleach: All the members of the Gotei 13 are in shock including Yamamoto. Shinji tells the Vizard they can go and talk with some of their old comrades before the fight. Lisa goes to Shunsui and Shinji goes to Yamamoto. Lisa just does some filler s
h
it with Shunsui. Shinji and Yama talk about something about a grudge and some other mumbo jumbo. Hachi creates a barrier. The 1st Division VC got left out of the barrier but they let him in (random moment). Wonderweiss says "Uah" or something and a ton of Menos come out of Superchunky's mouth. All 8 Vizard put on their masks and go Bankai. End.

J/K about the Vizards going Bankai part.

Damn these came out late.

Either Danzo is Tobi/Madara or this manga just turned horrible, even by my standards.

Bleach....eh

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Danzou=Madara
Madara=Tobi
Obito=Dead

I dont believe Danzou is Madara though. Then again, I have a knack for thinking too deep on subjects of extreme ridiculousness.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Who all would be able to bring setups next Saturday? Cuz I only have 1 that doesn't lag : /

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Entry will proly be $10, unless ppl rly want it to be 5

We are doing pools, and no venue fee or anything

Also this is mainly a melee tourney, so if ppl wanna do brawl that's fine but melee is gonna take presidence

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I think Love and Schism said they might come down for Dekline's thingy. Ill probably end up housing them again. I really hope some folk from Nebraska show seeing as this is a right around the corner venue. If we get less than 12 people we gotta fire up Round Robin. Ill bring a Wii and Melee to this if I get work off.

Uli

Smash Champion
if shits 10 bucks i wont enter anything
ive been spending to much money lately lol
and
its a tournament with like 10 people max
ill probably have to work that night too :\
ill try to get off early

" Yuu-Lee" is my psn name thingy yeahhh

Top Bottom