• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Echo

Smash Champion
omfg slik that is too good can you do that exact same thing but change the font Echo is in o_o thats teh only part i dont really like as much

actually its still pretty ****in bomb ***** god ****... kudos mah dude

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Excuse me but what did you say? I'm sorry I don't speak ***ot.

Generic sig is generic not original.

Alright, You wanna see who can make a better sig. I guess I'm gonna have to actually try now ._.'' Kay. You're on. I'll make a better one when I get home ^^. Oh and btw. You're talking how I'm talking right now. If you want I can talk like you. Wut son, ***** ****in **** u tink u so baad, i raep ur *** woman. nigra.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Alright, You wanna see who can make a better sig. I guess I'm gonna have to actually try now ._.'' Kay. You're on. I'll make a better one when I get home ^^. Oh and btw. You're talking how I'm talking right now. If you want I can talk like you. Wut son, ***** ****in **** u tink u so baad, i raep ur *** woman. nigra.[/QUOT

Prey tell goode fellow what brings thee merriment? Fornicate thyself and shove-th off this mortal coil. HO HO HO!

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Echo's sig lies...
And Jon wins mang, he's top tier.. And no offense, but he'd poop on you (Yoon) in Smursh.. No disrespect :), I dont wanna get caught in the crossfire, but I just wanted to say somethin since I never post no more.

Uli

Smash Champion
Alright, You wanna see who can make a better sig. I guess I'm gonna have to actually try now ._.'' Kay. You're on. I'll make a better one when I get home ^^. Oh and btw. You're talking how I'm talking right now. If you want I can talk like you. Wut son, ***** ****in **** u tink u so baad, i raep ur *** woman. nigra.
what do you mean start trying now? going to find a better tutorial LOL? or add some more effects to your generic sigs?

Secks.

Smash Ace
TehYoon you might want to chill. You do realize all these confrontations your getting into doesn't look good upon yourself in the community. I'm sure you'll pull the "I don't give a ****" card but just look beyond that. When someone makes fun or does something, be the better person and squash it.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Prey tell goode fellow what brings thee merriment? Fornicate thyself and shove-th off this mortal coil. HO HO HO!
Eh?
Echo's sig lies...
And Jon wins mang, he's top tier.. And no offense, but he'd poop on you (Yoon) in Smursh.. No disrespect :), I dont wanna get caught in the crossfire, but I just wanted to say somethin since I never post no more.
Like I care if he can beat me in a game. I own him at life. Kthnxpwnt.

what do you mean start trying now? going to find a better tutorial LOL? or add some more effects to your generic sigs?
Where's your effects? I just see a panda and your name. Some effects.

TehYoon you might want to chill. You do realize all these confrontations your getting into doesn't look good upon yourself in the community. I'm sure you'll pull the "I don't give a ****" card but just look beyond that. When someone makes fun or does something, be the better person and squash it.
Well to be honest. People just like starting **** with me. For some ******** reason people don't like the way I act. I would just ignore it but I hate it when people talk **** and dont back it up. I actually do give a **** that I'm getting into all these problems but SliK need's to shut the **** up and then all his little friends trying to back him up need to keep to themselves. It didnt even need to get big. I was just gonna make some sig's when I get home and then post them and get the hell off of Smashboards.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
dude i was listening to the ip relay messages today... the one with the happy lady saying poop or SLUOP could be the funniest thing i have ever heard in my life

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Well to be honest. People just like starting **** with me. For some ******** reason people don't like the way I act. I would just ignore it but I hate it when people talk **** and dont back it up. I actually do give a **** that I'm getting into all these problems but SliK need's to shut the **** up and then all his little friends trying to back him up need to keep to themselves. It didnt even need to get big. I was just gonna make some sig's when I get home and then post them and get the hell off of Smashboards.
You do realize I'm just ****ing with you? You're the one making yourself look like a gigantic ******. Learn the difference between an insult and tom foolery before *****ing out like a douche over some "ARTWORK" :cool:.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
I suggest you just say "Sorry, I am having my period, that's why Im *****ing like a little girl" like you did last time you and Z got into it (BTW, Z and the rest of Nebraska pooped on you).
"Like I care if he can beat me in a game. I own him at life." - And that is why you're going home to 'actually try' to make a sig? Makes sense... o.O
Anyways, on a nonhostile note.. since John sent me the proxy thing I may start spamming again, sorry.. Blame John.. :)..
Peace ******!

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
**** this forum, **** Nebraska, **** you ***gots. I dont give a **** anymore. I'm sick and tired of getting assaulted and insulted on this forum by random Nebraskans. You guys should just stop coming to our tourney's and get off Iowa's nut's. Host your own tourneys and keep to yourself. I'm just gonna stop posting if I'm gonna get bull**** each and every single day.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Thats funny that you're so defensive about losing to Mathos when you are the one who first suggested you would probably lose to him if you played. I just laughed and agreed with you. Some deep seated self resentment perhaps? Take it easy.

§chizm

Smash Lord
**** this forum, **** Nebraska, **** you ***gots. I dont give a **** anymore. I'm sick and tired of getting assaulted and insulted on this forum by random Nebraskans. You guys should just stop coming to our tourney's and get off Iowa's nut's. Host your own tourneys and keep to yourself. I'm just gonna stop posting if I'm gonna get bull**** each and every single day.
Does the term 'overly defensive' mean anything to you? How can you not see that people are just joking dude. Also, I don't see how Nebraska is "on Iowa's nuts"? We go to quite a few tourneys in Nebraska, and I don't see how you could think that telling less people to come to Iowa tourneys would help anything at all, seeing as you're the only person that has a problem with them. Take a chill pill dude, it's just a forum for a GAME.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Heres a different font echo, if you got one in mind tell me. Also any other changes you would like I can make.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
**** this forum, **** Nebraska, **** you ***gots. I dont give a **** anymore. I\\\'m sick and tired of getting assaulted and insulted on this forum by random Nebraskans. You guys should just stop coming to our tourney\\\'s and get off Iowa\\\'s nut\\\'s. Host your own tourneys and keep to yourself. I\\\'m just gonna stop posting if I\\\'m gonna get bull**** each and every single day.
So you dont want Nebraska to come because we\'ll poop on you (not Iowa, just you)? Quit being a krust bucket. And yeah, you will get bull**** everytime you post because youre being a ***** and a whiny baby.

Anyways, John, I like your name like this better so you\\\'re gonna have to go with it :).. And I think that sig needs a better font.. That one just looks goofy as **** lol.. You should make me a Bomberman sig, the dood who was supposed to make my other Bomberman one is being a ***** so chea..

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
WTF? I just watched Jiano do the comeback of the century against Chudat.. I never even knew they fought.. It's sorta ****ed up that the crowd was like "JIANO JIANO JIANO", probably threw Chudat off his game a little, and that's a **** move... It was a good match though, Chudat is still top tier..

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Chu still won the set he just lost that match so I don't think he cared.

Lanyx

Smash Cadet
What's this I hear about the Lincoln tourney being cancelled!?

Naw mang it's Falco all the way, unless I'm playing a Falco in which cause I'll be Marth!

Lanyx

Smash Cadet
God I wanna play some games and I think Ben is in Omaha and I'm not sure what's up with his phone. I gotta go to Omaha soon for a smash night or somethin

We should have several over breakkkkk!

Echo

Smash Champion
we play every weekend over here, but no - secks isnt here... dont know what he's doing. I think the Des Moines people might come down though.

if anyone wants to play, just come over or give me call. 402-910-6299

Top Bottom