• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Uli

Smash Champion
i can make my *** roll like a twenty four

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
"1 smash 2 smash fsmash dsmash" (Echo, The Book of Suess, pg. 7)
That is toooo nurdy!!
Also, 2 questions..
1) What in the **** does "Do you wanna get done in?" mean?
2) Also, who the hell is MeganMan_X? Im down for his Smashfest, but who is he and where is this Smashfest at?
Tyser out..

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Hey Yoon, you should make me a sig that is better than my current one. If you accept, Ill send you the order form :_).

Gladly make you one. What do you want on it? Add more detail if you want extra crap. Also do you want a quote or no quote or just extra renders or what?

You make that *** roll like a twenty four!
You make that *** roll like a twenty four twenty four.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Ive sent you the order form.. If you can make it not look like my current one that would be sweeet.. I like creativity :_)..
EDIT: Yo Yoon, if you're workin on my sig that is great, but if you can change one thing that would be even more awesome.. Make the Subtext say "Level 8999".. I sent you another message with all the details..

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
tyser why you such a *****? o_o
Screw you mang, why are you being such n****r!!?!?! Im unsubscribing to this thread.. The name is fu.cking weak sauce.. Its not my fault that only Me and Echo likes Smash and everyone else is using worst johns than me to skip out on it.. And now it's time for me to fail my Finals..

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Hi im new I live in nebraska
im terrible(less than pro) at smash and need a montage to get better.

bye.
Hello, Im Tyser. It's okay if you're less than pro because none of us are pro and Im the Worst Smasher in the Nation for fuxsake o.O. If you live in Omaha you should kreep Echo's Smashfest this Friday or Saturday. If you're interested holla. Nice to meet you BTW mang (not that Ive met you yet but w/e).
P.S. You dont need a montage/combo video to get better lol.
EDIT: You're going to Connecticut for a tourny? It better be 1337 lol.. Im assuming you're going to visit family though :_)..

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
so does no one want to play smash this weekend? :/
I am down for this ****.. Des Moines, you guys better come this time, no fu.ckin johns please.. If it snows than Ill understand though :_).. But seriously, if it's just me and Echo again Im going to fu.ckin kill someone.. I hate gettin ***** 20 or more times in one night, but 19 or less is okay :_) (in Smash)..
EDIT: Also, I just noticed that Echo double posted.. Quit copying me *****!

Gumburcles

Smash Rookie
Hello, Im Tyser. It's okay if you're less than pro because none of us are pro and Im the Worst Smasher in the Nation for fuxsake o.O. If you live in Omaha you should kreep Echo's Smashfest this Friday or Saturday. If you're interested holla. Nice to meet you BTW mang (not that Ive met you yet but w/e).
P.S. You dont need a montage/combo video to get better lol.
EDIT: You're going to Connecticut for a tourny? It better be 1337 lol.. Im assuming you're going to visit family though :_)..
yes on the family
i live in wayne )=
but go to Lincoln/omaha every once in awhile

Lanyx

Smash Cadet
Tell me what day you guys are gonna smash, and give me something to put into mapquest.. And I will be there. Don't think for a second I'm done smashing... ****!

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Mike's address is on the old thread someplace. When I get back from skool Ill give you it Reed-sama. But for now I gotta go to skool and get fu.ckin ***** on my Finals o.O Wish me good luck haters!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
good luck on finals
Gawd i hate finals

edit:
Des Moines, you guys better come this time, no fu.ckin johns please..
i will like to come over and try my Link but it all depends on MTKD maybe i can convince him

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Lol.. why would u change the title of the thread and take off all upcoming tourny dates? :confused:

Alot of us have finals, including me, which doesn't leave much time for Smash.
Then after finals is work and christmas time with family :)

After all that tho, me and my three other people i always bring will be able to smash during winter break ;)
But... since were still kinda youngans and in high school we prob won't be goin to nebraska :chuckle:
If there was a smashfest in Des Moines then we'd love to go :)
There will never be a day when nobody in NE or IA likes to play smash :chuckle:

-BC-

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
i was trying to fire up some poop yesterday but nobody was able to
Indeed. But I used johns o.O. I failed my Finals BTW. I fu.ckin suck as.s at life. Also, if anyone knows, in college/UNO if you get a D does that count as no credit or is it as long as you pass you get credit for the class? Ill be pissed as fu.ck if I dont get credit for going to these worthless classes.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Tell me what day you guys are gonna smash, and give me something to put into mapquest.. And I will be there. Don't think for a second I'm done smashing... Echo's a fa.g!
3405 N 106th Plaza #1114
Omaha, NE, 68134

That is Echo's address.. I just drove down there to check it out.. So be there Reed-sama..

Lanyx

Smash Cadet
Can I get a when? Is Ben down there? I work 2-5 Fri Sat Sun but I can come afterwards prolly

Can I get some peeps phone numberz ._.

Edit: I think Finals are a legit john btw :p

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
When: Friday or Saturday. Hopefully Mike says something before Friday so people dont have to scramble around.
Is Ben down here: I dunno, he's a *****.
You work: Well come over after o.O. We need games man.
Digitz: MikeGecho: (402) 910 6599
Me: (402) 212 2586
Also, gimme Ben's number.. Didnt someone say he got a new phone number? If so, I dont have it.
I guess not much useful info besides the numbers o.O Sorry man.

Top Bottom