• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
I just killed 20 with Samus in Cruel Melee and 15 with Pikachu.. I feel special :_)..
EDIT: I got 80KOs in Cruel Melee, I feel super special, but I still fail at life :_(...

Echo

Smash Champion
my number is 9106299 not 6599

also, i dont know whats going on for smash this weekend, i'm probably going to be doing overtime for work. No one had responded to the idea of a smashfest, so i assumed there wasnt much interest.

i could probably play on saturday for a while, but i dont know what time... i need to get down to columbus sometime

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace

also, i dont know whats going on for smash this weekend, i\\\'m probably going to be doing overtime for work. No one had responded to the idea of a smashfest, so i assumed there wasnt much interest.

i could probably play on saturday for a while, but i dont know what time... i need to get down to columbus sometime
That\\\'s krusty man.. I guess it\\\'ll just be me n Matt this weekend then.. Now that I think abuot it, the name of this thread is 100% true o.O I like it now..

EDIT: Im watching Godzilla right now, and they fu.cked up big time (This was the one made by Americans).. He is supposed to be able to regenerate in like 2 seconds after he gets hurt, but these homos friggin made him die.. WTF? This movie should be burned.. He didnt even do his super charged Kamehameha wave.. He friggin got blown into smitherines in one of the Godzilla movies and regenerated his whole self back, he is fu.ckin invincible.. This movie blows man, it defies the physics of Godzilla. Im pissed off now..

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Some of us actually go to school
I go to skool.. once in a while :_)..
Samus Boards are boring, I also still gotta get my Final in by 8:00am tomorrow o.O.. I almsot dont wanna do it..

My bad.. Musta had a typa.. Also, on the front page.. Put me on the \"Wants to play Smash\" catagory, Im always down for games son, I only use johns when its seriously..

Yo man, change the link on the front page of my name to this profile.. My Flavor_Flav acc. got banned, it should go to Asian_Flava.. I feel like Im being ignored by a ***** sometimes..

Lanyx

Smash Cadet
Alright well can we plan on a day sometime? I'm down for coming up to Omaha I just need to know when to take off for work or at least not be scheduled late. I usually need to know about a week in advance

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
I dont think there are going to be games man.. But if there are games somehow, then call me (402) 212 2586.. Only call if there is more than 3 people please, otherwise it feels sort of awkward..
EDIT: People are being b!tches this week..

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Echos Jiggs is too good; that little ***** rested me during my >B with Fox, it was epic.. And I think Im not the Worst Smasher in the Nation anymore, I think Im 2nd worst now :_).. Friggin people dont like playing Smash anymore man, you guys should toss those stix of yours o.O..
EDIT: I just realized I am owning this thread just as much as the last one.. I post every other post almost o.O..

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
Echos Jiggs is too good; that little ***** rested me during my >B with Fox, it was epic.. And I think Im not the Worst Smasher in the Nation anymore, I think Im 2nd worst now :_).. Friggin people dont like playing Smash anymore man, you guys should toss those stix of yours o.O..
EDIT: I just realized I am owning this thread just as much as the last one.. I post every other post almost o.O..
I just don't feel the need to post every other day saying "OMG I threu teh stitchy @ Christie and it hit her she said it was krust-a-mulletia mebbe i need 2 pleh Falcon he is too rigged amirite?"

Lanyx

Smash Cadet
But you always feel the need to post that! :p

Well I'm down for games sometime. I wish I had Ben literally 10 steps away at all times so I could smersh at will :(

Echo

Smash Champion
but - I really did jump out and rest him in the middle of his Over B with Fox. It was one of the most amazing things i've ever seen. well... its up there with that time I jumped out and Bubble KO'd Mo with Falcon Punch. that was also too good lol

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
hey tyser we need to do a ditto match again
Indeed we do man.. I smell a MoneyMatch o.O.. j/king lol.. Perhaps at the Jan. 5th tourny it can be done..

but - I really did jump out and rest him in the middle of his Over B with Fox. It was one of the most amazing things i've ever seen. well... its up there with that time I jumped out and Bubble KO'd Mo with Falcon Punch. that was also too good lol
Nah man.. This rest was more epic.. Unless you were Darkraining him and then moonwalked into a FALCON PUNCH! If that's the case, then your Falcon Punch > Restage of the >B..

EDIT: Someone link me the Jan. 5th tourny thread..

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Nah man.. This rest was more epic.. Unless you were Darkraining him and then moonwalked into a FALCON PUNCH! If that's the case, then your Falcon Punch > Restage of the >B..
PFFFFT a pk fire of stage to fully charged neutral b

Modz_Are_Fhegs

Smash Rookie
Awwww man.. My ****in acc. got banned for all eternity.. that is weak, but its okay.. Now the SWF will experience spam like no other.. Death to all Mods!! Its also awesome that they cant ban my IP anymore, I am ****in invincible.. So the spamming begins.. =
-Tyser

Echo

Smash Champion
hey all you Central High fanatics... I wanna let you know that Columbus High slumped them hard in Womens B-Ball.... yeah its probably the stupidest sport of them all, but you know... you got pooped. lol

FrozenButter

Smash Cadet
a lot of my proxies are gettin ip banned.
this is a bad day.
i think i may be gettin a wii for xmas also.
what game is good for the wii right now?
i dont want a game im only going to play for a day then never touch it ever again.
anyone know if raving rabbids is any good?
it looks super fun.
also, im gettin a video capture thing (i dunno what to call it) for xmas.
its under the tree.
i wana open it and go record some skeet but my madre says nein.
anyways, enough rambling, peace niggies.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
The girl's team has like 3 freshman starters lol they've only won one game.

I went to the real game though...and a sophomore crammed on Columbus. Josh Jones crammed twice, and Lorenzo threw one down off a straight verticle. Central games are so fun to watch lol...

I tried to message you but you didnt respond.

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah dude my text messaging is disabled right now, Mo... i'll let you know when i get it back lol :(

FrozenButter

Smash Cadet
happy xmas fhegs!
from your favorite asian, tyser :_).
edit - fu.ck megaman.
if he is in brawl as a playable character, i will not buy brawl.
read my sig.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Fu.ck this thread. I got a new one made just for me so keep out fhegs. Also, WTF is Uli in here. I thought he quit smash like a little hoe bag as.s mongrel.

Echo

Smash Champion
i just dont post in worthless threads O.O
lol too good!!
Uli you need to make sure you get a day off work sometime we haven't played for a looooong time. and Slik, as well...

Ok but something atleast somewhat on topic - Brawls not coming out for another month yet, and thats assuming theres not another delay. So I'm planning on holding something either the last weekend of this month or the first weekend of Febuary. but it's all about you guys, and everyone around here locally. ya know this could just be a good chance to get everyone together and just play some melee again because it seems alot of people are pulling the 'waiting for brawl' thing, and who knows brawl might be the greatest game to ever be made and we might not be thinking about melee for a while.

So what I need from you guys is a date that would work best for you. I would definetely like to be able to hang out with people like Uli and Jon, Mike, Mo, and others that we don't ever get a chance to see anymore. So if you're interested in coming, then let me know what date you would like to see something like this happen on. I'm currently in the process of finding a place to do it, but i'm thinking since we're probably just gonna have a 10-15 person thing then we might as well have it here at the apartment, i'll order us all some pizza and stuff and it'll be fun! so yeah, just let me know! thanks guys.

edit - btw this isn't just out to the Nebraska people, this IS the NE/IA thread we're all homies now so everything here is relative to both states. :p but for something like this its realistic that alot of Iowans wouldn't make it anyway, due to distance johns lol

OH and another thing quick before i get to bed. I know I kept asking some people for Wii #s, but I think it would be a great idea for people get their Wii #s in here so that everyone around can get them! I'll start, although mines in my profile (neat!), its 2220 9422 3204 3402.

Top Bottom